[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he calls himself a member of the 'alt-right' You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 5388-old-man-laughing.png (246 KB, 415x295) Image search: [Google]
5388-old-man-laughing.png
246 KB, 415x295
>he calls himself a member of the 'alt-right'

You faggots don't seriously do this right?
>>
What? Laughing?
>>
>>69934827

I wish the alt-left would hurry up and materialize. Some of us aren't rightwing but fucking hate what the left's turned into.
>>
>>
*alt-delete*
>>
>>69934827

Not since I watched Millennial Woes hangouts. I want nothing to do with those "people".

I'm now in a relationship with a Chinese girl and vote labour. Life is better now not being full of hate.
>>
>>69934950

Go join the commune drum circle, Karl.
>>
im a neo-libertarian
>>
>>69934827
No, it's one of those made-up terms liberals use to compartmentalize their opponents so they don't have to actually address conflicting points of view.
>>
>>69935476

Go support your trickle-down feudal system Mliton.
>>
>>69934827
I love the sound of those words, much better and truer than being called a Nazi or fascist. I also love it with the prnounciation of alt as in german. Too bad they will never use the term over here.
>>
The "alt-right" is the attempt of some panderers to reach mainstream penetration. It's about pundits getting eyeballs on them, and the dollars that follow that, and they are neutering us in the process.

>they're just kidding, haha, white genocide? Nobody believes that, it's just memeing! Here, read another article I got anons to write for me to submit under my name, for free!

This is the kind of thing an actual jewish faggot says, while claiming to represent us, and exploiting us.

There is no fucking "alt" right.

There's the right, and then there are the faggot neo-liberals who co-opted the entire momentum and focus of the right, and they need to be purged so that we can go back to sanity.

There are no "alternatives' within the right, there is what has traditionally worked, and then there are deviations from that.
>>
>>69934827
>Using my meme I brought here months ago

Just follow all of my examples.

Vote Trump
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.