[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/n orth-korea-threatens-us-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-threatens-us-with-more-deaths-than-911/news-story/69b2603da90eea16bccbe31350e4f45d

So /pol/ we're all well aware that Best Korea maybe a couple times a year will pull out some big threat against American pigdog and how they will nuke them. But is it just me or does it seem that the last few months the Norks have really been pushing this war idea?

It seems like a few times a month now they pull out a story about nukes or new rockets or war with America.
>>
FUCKING. DO. IT. ALREADY.
>>
Must be running low on food aid again.

How much can one man possibly eat?
>>
Another day, another Nork bluff.
>>
>>69933826
North Korea won't fire any missiles. If they set anything off and claim responsibility for it, their country would be finished. China wouldn't even stop the US, they're sick of NK's shit.
>>
>>69933911
It's like they're jacking us off and edging us for years until we get sick of it and we have to finish it off ourselves.
>>
>>69933826
They are increasingly unstable.

Even China is sick of their shit and is willing to work the Americans on the North Korea issue.

Everyone knows that the regime will collapse, it's just a question of "when", and China and America are now trying to work it out now
>>
>>69934252
>>69934112
I agree lads, it just seems strange that for the past few months they've been relentlessly spamming us with these threats.
>>
>>69934498
Maybe that time is now. Old Kimmy boy is probably sitting in his old mans DVD cinema, drowning in his impotent rage with his fucked up haircut and sore red eyes thinking to himself "JUST"
>>
Kim is one fat fuck. How long until he dies of a heart attack? His father had shit health, and Kim is nearly 300 pounds.I predict that he will die of of heart attack on September 22, 2024 of a massive heart attack, at 340 pounds.
>>
I wish we'd just finish this already. That fat fucker needs to die.
>>
What would actually unmemeingly happen in US/SK vs NK?
>>
They need money and this is their way of trying to extort it out of wealthy countries.
>>
>>69933911
Bush at it again.
>>
>>69934510
> spamming us with these threats
> us
but you're ausfag.
>>
Do it, Kim.

If you attack us first we don't have to pay war reparations.
>>
this chubby fuck has been rattling his saber for years. He wont do dick, if he does he will be a dead man

he doesnt want to lose his power
>>
>>69938691
What?
>>
>>69934510

They're spamming because China finally told them to fuck off, so they're in an all-or-nothing mode.

The only reason China hasn't done anything is because they don't want American bases on their border.
>>
>>69938939
>they don't want American bases on their border.
They're about to get them, the only question is if they let us bring the ruins of NK into our fold or annex it themselves and leave the border at the current DMZ.
>>
>>69933826
We all know your an Aussie troll.
>>
>>69938773
i think if he does not do it, a hit order will be placed on his fat fucking head.
>>
>>69939348
yeah probably we need aardvark and dung beetle
>>
>>69933826
this shit happens literally every spring

its how the norks keep getting the rest of the world to give them food
>>
>>69938939
Some anons claim they stated they'd be fine with a 100km buffer zone
>>
>>69933826
Iraq war

>wmd no
>threats no

North Korea
>wmd check
>threats check

Why aren't we invading korea again?
>>
>>69936082
The North would eventually lose. Despite lagging behind the US/ROK in terms of technology, they do have an impressive standing army and their country is extremely mountainous, so it would reallllly be a shitshow. But the regime in the North can't be the aggressor, I'd think even kimmy knows that.
What would happen after regime collapse is another story though. I'd guess China and ROK divide the North. Though neither side is particularly thrilled at the prospect of having to deal with that
>>
>>69934510
They're spamming because of new sanctions from China. This could potentially mean another food shortage (NK media has warned another "arduous march" may be coming), so the regime needs to sure up support in the event there's unrest due to the food shortage>>69934510
>>
>>69941277
As if you have to ask
>>
>>69942947
How about instead of going on about how the superpowers would divide the spoils, we let the South annex the North by force, kill that fat fuck, and then we can have a united democratic Capitalist Korea. At least that way the poor brainwashed and starved citizens of NK can actually start to live a normal life with actual food and no Commie propaganda.
>>
>>69939143
>your
>>
>>69933826
Bring it Lil' Kim!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.