[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s bible club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 1459136899327s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459136899327s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
Post your inspirational quotes and advice for life so that we can grow stronger through the love of Jesus as brothers and sisters in unity with the Lord.

I will start with these verses that remind us that despite it being current year, women being wicked sluts is as degenerate as always, and women have no business thinking they have any business thinking anything:

>[1 Tim 2:9-15 ESV] likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works. Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

May the Lord love us all. Amen.
>>
File: westboro-baptist-church-911.jpg (80 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
westboro-baptist-church-911.jpg
80 KB, 300x185
God doesn't love anyone.

Stop with your Pop Christianity.
>>
File: jesuspepe.png (205 KB, 657x772) Image search: [Google]
jesuspepe.png
205 KB, 657x772
kek is our god
>>
Here's a verse for /pol/
>The Holy Koran, 2:15: [But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.
>>
>>69933559
So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord, and inflicted loathsome sores on Job from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head. (NRSV 2:7)
>>
File: 1457223314619.jpg (547 KB, 800x818) Image search: [Google]
1457223314619.jpg
547 KB, 800x818
>>69933559
Nice thread finbro, ill try to find a verse to bump the thread.

>
>>
Just reminding the faggots they will probably burn in hell, and so will any Satan's servant who supports faggot marriage

>Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

From the first of Corinthians, chapter 6
>>
>>69935606
>For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

>Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

>For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

Based St. Paul
>>
File: 1b.jpg (24 KB, 410x545) Image search: [Google]
1b.jpg
24 KB, 410x545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkBxn40_TKQ
>>
>>69933559
>Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.
>>
File: swordlife.jpg (43 KB, 565x618) Image search: [Google]
swordlife.jpg
43 KB, 565x618
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:34
>>
>>69933559
In the beginning was the word.
>>
Miten liityn?
>>
>But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.
>Luke 19:27

Hear that you mudslime fucks?
>>
File: 1459409810575.png (248 KB, 471x675) Image search: [Google]
1459409810575.png
248 KB, 471x675
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
>>
>>69937449
>Post your inspirational quotes
>>
>>69937506
>"""Apostles'""" Creed
Nigger are you serious right now?
>>
>>69937471
Context?
A parable you say?

Well is it an example of what will happen on the end days?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.