[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a senior at a small Christian high school, and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (13 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 208x243
I'm a senior at a small Christian high school, and they told us that tommorrow some holocaust survivors will be talking to our school tomorrow. What are some questions I can ask that don't reveal my power level, but will stump them good?
>>
Is it true your parents were only 8 when they were killed in the Holocaust?
>>
>>69932911
Why didn't the Jews fight back? Why did they go so willingly?
>>
>>69932911

Ask them what they think about the Armenian holocaust.
>>
>>69932911
just say 6 gorillion instead of 6 million, they won't acknowledge it at first as hyperbolic irony but instead just a momentary lapse of reason. Then continue to refer to the numbers of those who died as "6 gorillion" and they'll catch on and be confused.
>>
is donald trump literally hitler?
>>
>>69932911

Ask if they knew jews were profiting off their labor in the camps?

>Max Warburg

>Max Warburg served on the board of directors of Interessen Gemeinschaft Farben or I.G. Farben, the giant German chemical firm that produced Zyklon B gas used in Nazi internment camps.
>It is disputed whether this gas was to kill lice and stop typhus disease, as the internment camps were not intended to be death camps originally and included theater and soccer fields.

>His brother Paul Warburg served on the board of directors of I.G. Farben's wholly owned American subsidiary, which was also associated with Standard Oil.
>I.G. Auschwitz, founded in Katowice (33 km northwest of Auschwitz town) had its own corporate slave camp called Buna/Monowitz, where prisoners from Auschwitz were put to work.

Somehow the Warburgs were not implicates in war crimes like the rest of the board of directors.

Paul Warburg is named as the "Father of the Federal Reserve System."

Coincidence right /pol/?
>>
>>69932911
"Do you have any documented proof of the 6 million Jews who died in the holocaust?" "Because from what i have looked up the numbers range from 2.5 million to 12 million."
>>
Ask them why the Auschwitz number keeps changing over the decades, and if so, why it's still said to be 6 million.
>>
>>69932911

"Gosh, that sounds terrible. There must be photographic evidence people were gassed, right?"
>>
>>69932911
>>69935131

Final one.

> It sure seems like Jews have been persecuted or expelled everywhere they've ever lived.

> Why do you think this is?
>>
>>69935281
That's actually the only one I'd ask. It's a legit question regardless of your stance.
>>
File: splinters.jpg (41 KB, 663x603) Image search: [Google]
splinters.jpg
41 KB, 663x603
>>69932911
Ask them about splinters or the holocoaster. Or the acid pits. Or the 25 metre high piles of ash.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.