[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait what happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 370x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 370x506
>>
Japan is a brutal society, if you're left behind then you stay there and you can either become a hobo and die of strives on the road or end your pain by taking your own life.
>>
It's a myth. It's actually a dumping ground for the yakuza.
>>
>>69933549
source?
>>
>>69932699
Wow shit was on ancient aliens like 6 years ago who cares
>>
>>69934164
>my dad works in yakuza
>>
>>69932699

there was a book where someone goes there to die, lots of copycats ensued
>>
>>69932699
There's a Vice video about this. Check that out if you want back story.

Also, it's not called Suicide Forest. It's called Aokigahara, which means "green forested plains."
>>
>>69934603
>vice
You should go to that forest.
>>
>>69934909
>yourlogicalfallacyis.com

Don't dismiss the message just because you don't like the messenger.
>>
>>69932699
There's places like this all over Japan.

Believe it or not, suicide is cultural in Japan and going to a specific, known area to do it is a kind of public service. Some people who don't care will just stand in front of a peak hour train. If you're going to end yourself, why not do it with courtesy.
>>
>>69932699
Just Japs being nihilistic and suicidal, as usual
>>
>>69934909
It's an old video before they became fully SJW cucks, I watched it years ago, it's pretty nice.
>>
>>69932699
>not linking the documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
>>
>>69935226
Do you think that all the lonely unwanted foreigners who kill themselves in your country are shied away from the forest so they don't soil its ancient roots with their dirty gaijin blood?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.