[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran and ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x379
I've seen so many people make this mistake lately. I think my blood pressure is going through the roof.
>>
>>69932309
Who cares?

All muslims are just different shades of the same shit.
>>
>>69932309
nice meme muhammed. mind if i save it?
>>
>>69932538
Keep it, it's all yours
>>
>>69932309
The only good muslim is a dead one. Leave my land.
>>
>>69932758
thanks lori
>>
>>69932309
All muslims worship a child molesting, murderous thief, so fuck em to be honest with you, family.
>>
>>69932770

>The only good muslim is a dead one

>Brits
>A civilised nation
>>
File: killthemall.jpg (19 KB, 530x295) Image search: [Google]
killthemall.jpg
19 KB, 530x295
They all worship the same paedo Warlord fuckface fantasist so kill em all
>>
File: pakistan_031013_2.jpg (226 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
pakistan_031013_2.jpg
226 KB, 660x371
>>69933066
>Muslims
>Civilised
Not even considered human by most f*m
>>
>>69933066
More civil than any sandnigger hellhole for sure, bud.
>>
>>69932770
I'm not a Muslim, I'm a fellow white man. But I happen to understand that the Iranians (Aryans) were fighting the terrorists in Syria back in '11, when Barack Hussein Obama was calling them freedom fighters. Even further back, the Iranians were getting mustard gassed by our Iraqi ally, Saddam.
>>
>>69933372
Not sure about that. If you ask me, Britain is a now a den of anti-white Cultural Marxists.
>>
>>69933352
>>69933372

So how are you stormfag neets any less inhuman?
>>
>>69932309

It almost never makes the news in America that Iran is fighting ISIS, alongside Putin and Syria. Iraq seems to be trying but spending 7 months to re-take a small town from the ISIS assholes is unsatisfactory.
>>
>>69933913
OP here. I'm a stormfag, and I actually hold very little against Muslims. We were wrong to attack their countries, just as they were wrong to attack ours. But we can put our differences aside and mend this relationship by uniting against Marxism.
>>
>>69934334

You're not edgy enough to be a stormfag then mate

You're supposed to want to kill random people depending on the religion you hate
>>
>>69934274
OP here. You're so, so right, brother. As I said in my meme, a lot of people seem to think that Iran and ISIS are somehow friends, coz muzlims innit. I was reading through some comments on a daily mail article about the seizure of some Iranian arms destined for the Yemen, when I saw how depressingly common this newthink had become. The media should focus on the real enemy, Wahhabi Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>69934522
That's bullshit. I don't plan to kill random people, nor do the majority of stormfags. The word "nigger" is actually banned on stormfront. It's true that most stormfags hate Islam, but even they would be happy to come to some kind of an accommodation with muslim governments, probably something to do with cutting ties with Israel. As for myself, I'll admit that I'm more pro-Islam than 99 per cent of right wingers. But that doesn't mean that the majority of the 99 per cent want to kill innocents.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.