[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Obongo call it the world's finest fighting force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why did Obongo call it the world's finest fighting force when it couldn't even kill a few jungle chinks?
>>
>>69931859
They did baby we got the most kills since it was a war of attrition but our cuckiticians pulled out because of the people protestint.

>now stfu cuck jew nigger kike
>>
>>69932320
Why didn't they shoot the protesters?

Like Jesus said, if you're not with me, you're against me.
>>
>>69932544
I wish we did.
I honestly wish there was a serial killer in the 60s and 70s that specifically targeted hippies
They're fucking cancer
Even modern ones. I saw some outside of a Colorado airport eating gluten free Vegan chips while playing guitar. They hadn't bathed in weeks. Someone needs to purge these maggots
>>
>>69932320
>it was a war of attrition
stupid goy, it was a cultural war, you lost at the home front
>>
>>69931859

Because soldiers are very sensitive and need to be protected in case their feelings get hurt.

That's why Americucks have veteran as protected class.
>>
>>69931859
What do you mean? We killed literally millions of gooks in Vietnam. We killed way more of them than they killed of us.

Sadly, by that time in our history, the communists had taken root and sabotaged the war effort with their incessant subversion.
>>
Too many restrictions on the US Army. Cut off the leash and they'd just blitzkrieg through everything.
>>
> couldn't even kill a few jungle chinks?
we killed millions of them lol
>>
>>69934418
>brag about killing millions of jungle chinks that breed like ants
>>
>>69933755
No, it's because we prize things like bravery and testicles. It's an interesting concept, since you're on our internet you should check it out, the men that used to live where you do now used to believe in those things too.
>>
>>69931859
For all the faults of the US military at least they can hit hospitals with pinpoint accuracy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.