[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you all be so inhumane and evil against other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1456684450384.jpg (73 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1456684450384.jpg
73 KB, 400x600
How can you all be so inhumane and evil against other people. They all have families like you and me, we do not have the right to tear them apart

We are also hurting ourselves by supporting Trump and the other racist candidates of the Republican party, eventually this country will be mostly Latinos and if they all vote Democrat, there will be no hope for another republican president

Check this video for proof
https://youtu.be/cPs5H3UImYw
>>
>>69931140

Fuck off, cuck

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>69931239
Have you even seen the video I posted? All the things I said are backed by the evidence in that video
>>
File: 1453067233151.png (140 KB, 611x1150) Image search: [Google]
1453067233151.png
140 KB, 611x1150
>>69931140
Mexico is for mexicans
USA is for burgers.
Germany is for Deutsches.

Fucking cockroaches should stay in their shithole countries.

A countries priorities should be its taxpayers before anything else.
>>
>>69931140
Politicians keep giving everything to the mutts and mongrels. That is objectively wrong when a citizen has to struggle to keep what little they have. Illegals, junkies, dregs, gang bangers and other various human trash are catered to at the expense of everyone else under some misguided idea of compassion.

This used to be a nation, now its a fucking soup kitchen.
>>
>>69931140
>They all have families like you and me
>we're all the same
that is some racist shit anon.
>>
File: make america great wall.png (265 KB, 876x800) Image search: [Google]
make america great wall.png
265 KB, 876x800
>>69931140
>>
File: 1439480358888.jpg (64 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
1439480358888.jpg
64 KB, 564x518
>>69932761
I can't fake it anymore, your post is too correct, hits it too hard on the nail. I made this thread as b8/to post that video, but damn. Soup kitchen is the perfect comparison.
>>
File: 1449554586074.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449554586074.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>69931140
>They all have families

see here's the problem. no one asks them to breed in bulk.
>>
>>69931479
evidence?

>>69933486
well done brother, coming to your senses
>>
>>69931239
MEXICO SPEAKS
Checkmate OP you cuck.
>>
How is building a wall evil? If they have families they can stay in their country and raise them. Them wanting to immigrate (especially illegally) is selfish and dangerous as fuck. I hope to god you don't do that when you have a family. They should focus on fixing the world they live in if they truly care about their family.
>>
>>69931140
>They all have families like you and me, we do not have the right to tear them apart
>Posts a picture of an Israeli wall which literally prevents families from being blown apart

Oy vey.
>>
>>69933486
Nothing wrong with baiting but I respect an anon that knows when the jig is up.
>>
>>69931140
That video... Aren't Cruz and Rubio Latinos?

The fact that Latinos vote to defend their race rather than on policies makes me think I should do the same thing. They are misinterpreting policies as racist. Sure, it's good for Republicans to consider, but to submit to the misinterpretation of the policies is not going to help at all.

"They think we are racist for not letting more of them into the country... If we don't let more of them into the country, they will vote for our opponents even more than they already do... We had better let more of them into the country."

This is a last gasp before the illegal immigrants fundamentally change the demographics of the country to destroy its immune system and allow in more and more of their Hispanic comrades... I don't think we need to suck the dick of Latino voters in the hopes that they will vote Republican...
>>
>>69933486
i love this picture, i like to see pictures of pepe and wojak as friends. there is another version of it where wojak squeezes pepe and he explodes. please nobody post that one, i don't like to see it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.