[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican - American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 206x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 206x200
Ignore my vacation flag
I'm a white Mexican-American, I hate this "Mexican ethnicity" bullshit

I was born in the white part of Houston, All my friends were white and I never saw a mestizo until I was a teenager

Now Liberals try to stick to me because they think I'm "ethnical" and often try to convince me about how opressed I am, then they get surprised when they know I'm voting Trump

Fuck that shit
Now I want to Germanize or Anglicize my Spanish name and last name to end this "I'm a Mexican, Víva la raza" bullshit
>>
>>69929640
Take advantage and tell liberals they're offending you and you feel safe around patriots like Trump.
>>
Traitor
>>
>>69929640
>Now I want to Germanize or Anglicize my Spanish name and last name to end this "I'm a Mexican, Víva la raza" bullshit

You should do the exact opposite!
Be as Mexican as possible, speak with an accent, get a tan, dye your hair black(er)...
...and then attack liberals and support Trump.
Make a twitter "Hispanic for Trump" but write that in Spanish!
>>
>>69929640
yeah take advantage of this liberal idiots. don't give up your minority-bonus, OP.
>>
>>69929640
>I'm a white Mexican-American, I hate this "Mexican ethnicity" bullshit

Hyphenated Americans pls go.
>>
>>69929640
>I'm a white Mexican-American,
See stop that shit.
You're either American or your not
You have Mexican heritage, but if you're an American citizen then please consider your an American.
I fucking hate people who say they're X-American
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>69929640
You now know the truth about the curse of the mestizo congratulations brother you are now one of us.
>>
>>69929640
Nothing wrong with Anglicizing your name, it should actually be encouraged so people integrate and don't have multiculturalism.

And pls do this >>69930526 you seem to have the American mind set so no need for that "non-American"-American crap.

Now tell us your name so we can Anglicize it.
>>
File: 1459234966184.png (144 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
1459234966184.png
144 KB, 420x280
>>69929640

Mestizos are trash. Just act like a white person and speak proudly of how you want to help your country.

Had a rich Mexico City friend in college who hasn't lived there since before he attended college. Do the same. Ignore stereotypes, become successful, and use your later power to Make Mexico Great Again.
>>
>>69930364
This. The only way to fight Jews is to out-Jew them.
>>
>>69930605
I'm 100% American
I don't even what to be associated with Mexico anymore
>>
>>69931487
*want
>>
>>69930605
Teddy was a trill nigga. Is the Donald our modern day Theodore Roosevelt?
>>
>>69930605

Me too. Faggots, listen up. It's cool to say my ancestors are from X, but there is no such fucking thing as a hyphenated American, retards. Your nationality is American. You can't say you're Italian-American, then go back to Italy and say 'oh I'm Italian', retards. They'd rightfully laugh at you pathetically.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.