[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous: Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: anoncivilwar.jpg (57 KB, 423x734) Image search: [Google]
anoncivilwar.jpg
57 KB, 423x734
>http://www.techinsider.io/anonymous-war-donald-trump-fail-2016-4

>The "total war" that Anonymous declared earlier this month against Donald Trump has quickly devolved into a civil war among hackers fighting within the group and pro-Trump supporters who are trolling them within their chat rooms.

>Back in early March, hackers affiliated with Anonymous tried to reboot their Operation Trump campaign by calling for everyone to take down Trump's websites in a coordinated effort on April 1. Almost immediately, the initiative was criticized by people within Anonymous as irresponsible and "cringeworthy," but a dedicated group apparently moved on with the plan.

>It's April 1st: Many of the GOP frontrunner's sites are still standing, there are now two competing "Op: Trump" chatrooms with totally different missions, and one of them has been flooded with pro-Trump supporters and others leaving trolling comments like "Hitler did nothing wrong."

>In short: The so-called war seems to be a complete disaster.
>>
>>69929195
Very nice, I like this. :)
>>
File: 1411912815269.png (51 KB, 287x205) Image search: [Google]
1411912815269.png
51 KB, 287x205
>People actually think "anonymous" exists

Literally retarded.
>>
>>69929195
>leaving trolling comments like "Hitler did nothing wrong."
I don't get it. How is that trolling?
>>
File: 1447860987044.gif (49 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1447860987044.gif
49 KB, 300x250
>>69929195
Dude it was a bunch of script kiddies who didn't even know how to run their own IRC channel properly it took like 5 anons from /pol/ about 30 minutes to get them so confused that they gave up.
>>
File: 1454712319830.jpg (191 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1454712319830.jpg
191 KB, 576x432
>this is the best /pol/ will ever be
>there will never be this much shitposting about any one topic ever again

Man, imagine if 4chan had been around on 9/11 and the beginning of the wars.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-17-55-13.png (343 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-17-55-13.png
343 KB, 540x960
>>69929195
I like how the "hackers" defining and populating "Anonymous" are anti-Trump, true to the corporate establishment image of the classic hacker, whereas people who support Trump are "trolls" who bother chatrooms.
>>
Great hackers, they can't even mod an IRC channel.
>>
>>69929971
Trump will have a re-election in 4 years, that'll be fun.
>>
>>69929195
>flooded with pro-Trump supporters and others leaving trolling comments like "Hitler did nothing wrong."
All right, which one of you glorious bastards did this?
>>
>>69929195
>hackers
>>
>>69929195
>Decentralized ''organisation'' without an form of leadership, plan, code of conduct or anything
>Nothing more then a meme
>Waging a successful war against anything else then universally hated things animal abusers or murderers.

This was obvious from the start.
>>
>anonymous hackers
It just sounds to me like random 4chan autists who know how to ddos
>>
>>69929195
This is glorious. Just picturing all the little shits confused as to why others wont join them in their highly noble cause. Haha eat shit you fucking betas
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.