[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arguments on raising minimum wage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>>
>>69928724

Yep. So?

I see one less dindu to try to communicate with.
>>
>>69928864
fair point
>>
>>69928724
If doubling the minimum wage will cause all workers to be replaced overnight

Then what are workers going to do in 18 months when Moore's law dictates all of those machines will be half as expensive as they are now?
>>
Liberal here, I'd rather see wealth redistributed in a better way than an arbitrarily high minimum wage.
>>
>>69928724
I already see that here.
>>
File: Y9ks0KndqQE.jpg (59 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
Y9ks0KndqQE.jpg
59 KB, 604x483
>>69928724
Those machine break and people hate them. Plus it takes someone to supervise them to make sure people pay or to assist them with some items which wont scan.

We tried them for 6 years or so, they're now being removed pretty much everywhere.

(pic unrelated)
>>
>>69928724
I'm cool with this, I generally only go into stores with these, With the exception of Mars supermarkets since they don't seem to hire too many niggers.
>>
>>69928724
sounds great to me
>>
>>69928724
Those allready exist and the minimum wage is 8.
>>
>>69928724
Those already exist pretty much everywhere they have a stable supply of electricity.
>>
>>69929769
>superstore puts in 4 of them
>takes up what would have been two registers worth
>during busy hours it requires 3 people to oversee it or they just close it down
>my personal experience with them was easily the most frustrated I've ever been at a machine and i repair smartphones for a living

I hear the ones we got are complete shit though, and higher quality ones actually fucking work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.