[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember guys. happening within this year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1407287468578.jpg (31 KB, 479x328) Image search: [Google]
1407287468578.jpg
31 KB, 479x328
remember guys. happening within this year.
>>
>>69928434
past the point of no return
>>
>>69928434
That's what you guys said last year ):
>>
>>69928867
except this time it will really happen and i have a credible source for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 750x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 750x408
This is the happening we need to make it happen!
Infamy.org
>>
File: 1457758099508s.jpg (3 KB, 100x125) Image search: [Google]
1457758099508s.jpg
3 KB, 100x125
last happening for us was 1939 and we know how that ended
>>
>>69929009
>claiming to have credible source
>doesn't post source

Why don't you deliver you pig fucker
>>
>>69929757
just wait this year out. you will see.
>>
>>69929757
Not him, but my close friend is in US intelligence in one of the alphabet soup agencies, and she told me something that you might like to know

Right now in Europe there are 3 or 4 different high level dirty bomb threats that are pretty much going unchecked. What this means is that 3-4 different splinter groups have the materials necessary to build a dirty bomb with nuclear material. One group was in brussels before the most recent attack, one group is in france, the other two groups are 'unknown' but my guess is uk and germany. What she told me is that 3 groups are for certain, and the 4th group is probably going to be for certain in a couple weeks. The governments over their have very little information about these groups, and the attacks are probably imminent if actions is not taken.

About the bombs, they would be a bunch of explosives attached to nuclear material, they wouldn't take out an entire city, but they would scare the fuck out of people, and shut down a few blocks for a while. The people in europe who could do anything about it pretty much have their hands tied. Maybe brussels allowed them to shut down one of them, but there are some heavy duty weapons about to be used in europe, buy supplies and defensive weapons now.
>>
>>69930635
I actually belive that, especially after the nuclear summit, and word that isis may get a dirty bomb, but i figure they already have it and say that just to keep the peace.
>>
>>69931057
ISIS in the middle east is different, they have control over a lot of territory and the materials there, they have plenty of nuclear material and all the time and space they need to make bombs.

The european cells have limits, their dirty bombs are 'small' compared to what isis can make over in the middle east, but they still sound pretty devastating. The say it was explained to me was like having 5-10 of the boston bombs in one with the 'dirty' material in them also.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.