[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long the Clintons are implicated in the Panama Papers? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (431 KB, 479x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 479x605
How long the Clintons are implicated in the Panama Papers? They're the sleaziest, dirtiest politicians in America, there has to be dirt on them, there.

If Clinton is implicated, Sanders becomes the nominee. If Sanders becomes the nominee, President Trump.
>>
>>69927766
An anon already pointed out earlier in another thread the Panama Papers were released by a Soros controlled NGO.
So don't hold your breath.
>>
Soros has full control over the leaked database.
>>
>>69927766
If Clinton is on the list, Trump is also on the list. Don't kid yourself.
>>
File: 1263958097426.jpg (12 KB, 426x304) Image search: [Google]
1263958097426.jpg
12 KB, 426x304
>>69927766
It would be genuinely surprising if they or any other major US figure was. NOT because of some special virtue per se, but because of the unique relationship the USA has had with Panama over the last 50 years. This includes fighting to depose our previous dictator tool once he stopped cooperating in 1989, and a lot of shit related to the canal and taxes and funding that ultimately ended up with a special information sharing agreement long before such things were on the table internationally.

So basically while I'm sure some US-based people or firms are idiots and were there, mostly there have been a billion reasons to go elsewhere for decades. Panama is very much not the only place for this shit, hell, not even the best one. So I suspect that if a US figure had something to hide they'd just go through another locale with less strong ties to US IRS investigators and the like, and thus this release isn't going to have as much of direct interest.

What you can hope for is that stuff like this encourages more leakers worldwide. THEN we will start to see more and more falls.

>>69928743
>>69928904
>MUH CONSPIRACY
You enable the corrupt by making genuine critics look ridiculous and providing easy strawmen to knock down. Kill yourselves you underage shits.
>>
Dousnt Sanders win harder against Trump then Hillary does? Its still going to be a blowout though.

>Actually thinking Trump has a chance in a general agaisnt a Democrat,
>>
>>69929510
These documents also go back to the 70s. FATCA, which would keep a lot of US people out of trouble, is 2010.

The names of Americans involved are deliberately being withheld so they can be dragged out later and refresh the story hype.
>>
>>69929510
Considering how Soros operates to take down governments I would reconsider your thinking.
>>
>>69929744
>These documents also go back to the 70s. FATCA, which would keep a lot of US people out of trouble, is 2010.
You have a hilariously narrow view of the US/Panama connection. FATCA is general to everywhere and nothing to do with this. For the world in general whatever, but for an American deciding what country would be a good place to stick shells to hide stuff Panama has been an obvious nopenopeNOPE for ages. Again, it was just in 1989 when the US LITERALLY INVADED THEIR COUNTRY (Operation Just Cause) to secure our interests there, which of course was often judged as a flagrant violation of sov and all that shit but we were like LOL SECURITY COUNCIL SEAT and vetoed the whiners. Even before that we had a semi-puppet who was quite responsive. All of which has boiled down to many times when Panama has been deeply enmeshed in US Gov control, including information sharing and whatever the fuck else we wanted. All of this way, WAY before even the 2000s. There are many places that have set up as tax shelters that would be superior from any competent American's point of view. US Gov didn't give much if any shit about non-American money sloshing around Panama but they're aggressive about taking anything from citizens they can.

>>69929827
Yeah yeah get redpilled etc etc. Like I said you actively damage the battle against corruption and power by crying wolf over obvious bullshit with zero support, constantly. Then the one time in a thousand you dumb faggots happen by luck to get one right it's impossible to get any traction. Fuck you and every Down's Syndrome mongrel trash like you.
>>
https://larouchepac.com/20151201/soros-ngos-officially-thrown-out-russia

Soros was thrown out of Russia. Definitely of note.
>>
>>69928743
Sueddeutsche Zeitung is not a NGO
>>
>>69930976
Dunno why Putin even bothers trying to hide he's running a kleptocracy, everyone knows it anyway. So he has access to a few more billions, big whoop. Any major protests would just get suppressed again like last time and any individuals will just be disappeared or given a show trial and then off to the gulags so what's the point of the charade? I guess it can be spun as "standing up to the west" or similar propaganda but seems more an admission of weakness then anything. He'd probably get more traction out of just owning it as further proof of how tough he is.
>>
>>69930661
I wasn't saying FATCA is specific to Panama, just that there have been many people in threads here who think that various US figures are somehow "immune" to being on this list because FATCA reporting or IRS audits would have already uncovered this, forced them to stay "honest", or made them too sneaky to get caught. It's certainly not the case.

>US Gov didn't give much if any shit about non-American money sloshing around Panama
The US is certainly aggressive about this sort of thing considering how much finance eventually gets routed through a US-based or owned institution. We only have to go as far back to the FIFA scandal to see that the US cares a great deal about the source and purpose of the money flowing through it, even if it's only just a pitstop.
>>
>>69929510
>>69930661

>i immediately accept what the media tells me as fact because it aligns with my political goals
>>
>>69929510
Two facts:
- Soros orchestrated the Panama Papers leak
- Soros funds Hillary

Make of it what you will, but don't close your eyes to reality.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.