[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/jew/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jewprideworldwide.png (245 KB, 600x764) Image search: [Google]
jewprideworldwide.png
245 KB, 600x764
Who else is /proudToBeaJew/ here?

We are directly and single-handedly shaping the human civilization, being the ones to give the most, spearheading mankind into the future in every possible field.

We are responsible for modern physics, modern engineering, modern medicine and whatever else you name. We have earned more Nobel Prizes than any other people.

We own and develop every single leading technology company in the entire world, be it Facebook or Google.

I can see why the white men hates us so much, I too would hate to be objectively less accomplished and intelligent. I too would be afraid if I wasn't in control.

I'm sorry but it doesn't matter how much you cry about it, you can't change facts, you can't skip reality. We think, you/asians execute, blacks/mixed-races do the physical labor.

The red pill never tastes sweet, and this is one of the biggest ones you can take.

The sooner you realize it, the easiest it will be to accept that we literally are the overlords, the ruling class of the world, simply because without us you'd still be in the 18th century, technology wise.

שיהיה לְךַ יום נעים
>>
>>69925442
>We are directly and single-handedly shaping the human civilization, being the ones to give the most, spearheading mankind into the future in every possible field.

From Marx to Marcuse and beyond, Jewish intellectualism has done unimaginable harm to Western Civilization. Jewish contributions have done far more harm than good to the social fabric of Western Culture.
>>
>>69925442

A Brazilian Jew... kek

Your mulatto is showing.
>>
>>69925442
i am
but i'm not going to be an arrogant shit about it.

my love for my people doesn't make me hate others. many roads lead to the same place.
>>
File: DSC000812.jpg (340 KB, 1860x1535) Image search: [Google]
DSC000812.jpg
340 KB, 1860x1535
>>69925753

>not living in the third world enjoying the fun of having an army of low IQ brownies to work for you

Jews are shepherds, it's better to live in the land of the sheep to use them as cattle than to try and live in the land of the wolves.
>>
File: jewsstupid.jpg (254 KB, 544x500) Image search: [Google]
jewsstupid.jpg
254 KB, 544x500
>>
>>69925680
Which isn't really surprising as it is centered around benefiting their specific group. Even them managing to worm their way into high positions isn't surprising as by the time the first managed to achieve it, it's something they've tried times and times again such as during the reconquista where they wanted to infiltrate the Catholic Church it's a done deal.

Tribalistic thinking is strong in them, they immediatly start phasing out non jews and bringing in more jews when they achieved a position of authority. They also go out of their way to foster other jews while trying to subvert and get a foothold in other enterprises, government agencies and so on using the power they achieved as leverage.

Since most other groups aren't engaging in the same, especially in the west don't have the same tribalistic mindset they're extremly successfull as they use the liberal ideology of everyone else to their advantage, before falling back to their own tribalistic and group mindset when they themselves get to make choices.
>>
>>69925442

No you aren't, you're a bunch of inbred nepotists who're overdue for their once-a-century beatdown.

You don't run all 8 hollywood studios because you're smarter than the other 98%. It's simply because you got there first and you're sitting on it. You whined your way into finance and then only hired other Jews, daring everyone else to say something about it.

If you kikes were actually smart you'd realize having this much social power over the gentiles was an inevitable recipe for disaster. But no, hundreds of massacres and expulsions later, you've never worked out how to have comfortable lives without bleeding your hosts dry in the process.
>>
>>69926506
In many cases they didn't even get there first, they move in on an organization in low ranks using the tolerance and general liberalism to slowly rise in the ranks.

As they do, they will increasingly favour other people of their own group over everyone else. Giving them promotions, helping them along, which those in turn do for even more people.

Once they manage to make it all the way to the top they clamp down, others are increasingly phased out, while more of themselves are brought in. Using that leverage they help even more people of the same group achieve success in these tactics while also promoting, bankrolling and aiding them.
>>
>>69925442
Just came back from my ZOG meeting, we're all chuckling about how easy it is to buy up real estate in major cities and hold onto the empty houses to drive up surrounding prices. It's like a license to print money.
>>
>>69925442
I'm not jewish, but I'd totally marry a jew. Apart some the being greedy shits, you guys are a master race of sorts.

Most of the reason you guys are in so much power is because you guys are smart. If being greedy selfish shits was the only requirement to being that powerful, we'd all be controlled by blacks right now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.