[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't make this shit up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-11-33-10.png (82 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-11-33-10.png
82 KB, 960x540
This is not a serious candidate.
>>
File: 1373439105982.jpg (80 KB, 231x360) Image search: [Google]
1373439105982.jpg
80 KB, 231x360
>>69922198
>wed&thurs in response to hypothetical question
>fri how he actually feels
>>
Cruz is way too far right, Trump can actually be reasoned with
>>
File: nnn.png (534 KB, 589x597) Image search: [Google]
nnn.png
534 KB, 589x597
trump can admit when he was wrong even when the original statement was out of context

faggot jew still wont admit he wrong about fields
>>
>>69922198
>>
Saturday: Make America Great Again. So even Zyklon Ben now fully endorses Trump, says "I trust this guy," it's official now.
>>
>>69922198
I trust this guy - Ben Shapiro on Trump
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Dude Piers Morgan is now cooler then Benji.

He should another meme review show. "The nose has been exposed, Muh Israel"
>>
>>69922198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
God to Abraham: Kill your son.
Abraham: Ok
God: J/K
Abraham: I still trust you
>>
>>69922198
Surely Benji is a reliable and unbiased source for reporting on Trump
>>
>>69922428
>Trump can admit when he was wrong
Name one time he has. Trump plays the blame game on everyone.
>>
>>69922198
"If abortion is illegal should women be punished?"
"If theft is illegal should the person/s who committed the crime be punished?"

It's a retarded question because it obviously implies you don't understand how laws work. If you make a law, that's the whole point of the law, to get men with guns to enforce it.
>>
>Chris "Spectrum Crusader" Matthews baits Trump into a question with no good response
>Media immediately jumps on it
>If he tries to correct himself, he is a flip-flopper

Gotcha journalism is a respectful and honorable practice.
>>
>>69922198
It was a hypothetical question
>>
>>69923372
he admited he was wrong on retweeting the picture of Lyin' Teds wife.
>>
Why did Ben have to become such a cuck?
>>
name a politician that has never flip flopped.
>>
>>69923489
Source, now.
>>
>>69923517
He was probably promised fame and fortune by MSM if he went anti Trump
>>
>2012: Trump would be a great candidate
>2016: Trump is literally worse than Hitler

I trust this guy.
>>
Republicans have their own John Kerry now!
>>
>>69923687
wtf do you think I am, the Trump speeches archive???
>>
>>69922198
agreed.

ben shapiro is not a serious candidate.
i wont be voting for him
he has no ability to understand simple language, and lies about trump to bolster his own standing

you wont be voting for him either because YOU DONT GET A VOTE, YOU DIRTY MEXICAN FAGGOT!!!!
>>
>>69922198
As far as I'm aware Kike-Shapiro isn't candidate at all
>>
>>69922198
for the billionth time trump said it in a interview where a hypothetical situation was put forward

the question was what should be done if the supreme court overturns its decision on a womans right to choose

the supreme court can abolish laws made by the legislative branch that also had not been vetoed by the executive branch.

states rights mean nothing to the supreme court and if they say a woman cant get one its illegal. trump just put forward a logical answer
>>
>>69922428
fields was raped, shapiro is finally going to get a hand job!
>>
>>69923578
The idea of "flip-flopping" is absurd because it implies a person cannot change their opinions based on new evidence.
>>
>>69922198
Finally he trusts him
>>
>>69923784
>4 year change in opinion after learning a lot more about Trump's positions
>comparable to candidate's 2 day change in position because of negative backlash
>>
>>69924123
Flip flopping sure was a big deal when John Kerry did it though.

Trump's doing it so now it's okay?
>>
>>69923898
If you support Trump, I want a source on everything he's said, then and only then can you prove me wrong.
>>
>>69922538

Can't believe I lived to see that uber-faggot Morgan being more likeable than Shapiro.
>>
>not pictured: screaming harpies demanding apologies

If Trump is too weak to stand up to ten million heavy-breathing legbeard feminists in a blood rage, how will he be strong enough to stand up to ISIS?
>>
>>69922198
Wed and Thurs are the same and were in response to a hypothetical.

Fri was his opinion.
>>
>>69924246
You're implying I gave a fuck about Kerry "flip-flopping" based on no evidence.
>>
>>69924123
It would be fine if those people were open and honest about their changes in opinion instead of lying to preserve their reputation
>>
File: benkelly.jpg (46 KB, 603x137) Image search: [Google]
benkelly.jpg
46 KB, 603x137
>Taking Ben Shapiro seriouly
K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>69923372
He admitted he was wrong on being pro choice
>>
File: 1442679570765.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1442679570765.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>69922198
Coax a soundbite by going "hey hey answer this specific senario hey hey why are you avoiding it hey hey answer exactly how I want you to" and then demonize him for answering.
>>
>>69924448
So you don't care when candidates of either party arbitrarily "change" their views just to win an election?

You're pretty defensive for someone who doesn't care.
>>
>>69924204
Hold up, chief. You're not allowed to ever change you mind. Unless you're a flip-flopper. Are you a flip-flopper?
>>
>>69923687
it was in his interview with Maureen Dowd in the NYT
>>
>>69923517
Really fucking disappointing.
>>
>>69922363
fpbp
fuck that jumale cuck
>>
>>69924687
Kind of convenient how he changes his mind in the heat of an election.

But hey, who needs integrity anyway?
>>
>>69924570
They need to be able to explain their current position regardless of what their position was previously. If the change is drastically different from what their previous actions indicate, they should be able to explain what caused the change.

Giving someone a label that amounts to "you changed your mind" is not a productive course of action, especially when you give it to your opponents who you would ideally like to come around to your side.
>>
>>69922198
I hate abortion so god damn much. I wish women were simply held accountable for their slutty actions and the issue be closed. Giving them the vote was the biggest mistake this country ever made.
>>
>>69922198
Didn't he claim in a new column that walking back on earlier statements is something that Trump does literally every day?

This is not a serious journalist.
>>
>>69923121
>J/K
>Just/Kidding

Wut?
>>
>Ben "5 foot 9" Shapiro lecturing on honesty.
>>
>>69925315
He "changed his mind" in the heat of an election on short notice in order to save face.

Integrity matters. Trump has none.
>>
>>69924123
george herbert walker bush:
> read my lips, no new taxes!
> except these new taxes, those were exempted in the fine print of my speech...

bubba clinton:
> everything he ever said
> "it depends what the definition of "is" is....

al gore:
> campaign finance reform nao!!!
> no controlling legal authority" on my illegal campaign contributions from chinese spies...

barry seotoro
> "im an exchange student from indonesia.." when he wants to get a scholarship for foreign exchange students
> "i was born in kenya" ~barry seotoro when his publishers wanted a more "diverse" stable of authors
> "i was born in hawaii" ~ barry seotoro when he wants to be president

> I'm gonna close gitmo on day one! ~Barry when he wants lefty votes
>evil repubs in congress wont let me issue orders to the joint chiefs!!! ~barry when he realizes closing gitmo would be stupid

Flip Flopping.

when your core principles change with public opinion.

trump was saying how he would make America great again in his books back in the 90's
>>
File: 1418674715523.png (730 KB, 714x913) Image search: [Google]
1418674715523.png
730 KB, 714x913
>>69925471
>It's a bad thing if a politician realizes the majority of people disagree with him, and he changes his mind as a result
>It's a good thing if someone has the same political beliefs at 70 that they had at 18
>>
He just fucking destroyed a hotbutton issue and effectively shorted the minds of Cruz voters simply by taking it to the logical extreme in response to a hypothetical question.

GoPe cuckservatives BTFO'd
>>
>>69925354
Infanticide aside, if women want abortion as an option, fine. Give men the option to refuse to recognize an unborn child as his own too, then. Feminism is about equality, after all.
>>
>>69924264
>Literally moving the goalposts like that.

Fuck out of here you shill kike.
>>
>>69922198
I'm 99% sure Shapiro doesn't even give a fuck about abortion
>>
>>69925616
Cool. So Trump stands for nothing and will shift his platform based on what gets him elected.

Ben Shapiro is right.
>>
Nice Xperia faggot
>>
>>69925645
How am I moving goalposts? For wanting a source on everything Trump's said? You support him, therefore you must give me a source on what he has said to prove me wrong.
>>
Ben Shapiro is right on this one.
>>
File: 1386493911273.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1386493911273.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>69925738
>i believe this
>you believe wrong
>alright i was wrong
>ben was right

wew lad
>>
I like how all of /pol/ was worshipping guys like Ben Shapiro until he turns on to their meme candidate trump , who's a fake conservative

Iam fucking done with this board
>>
>>69926166
>muh Real Conservativeâ„¢
>>
>>69926166
Tell me what a true conservative is please
>>
>makes 3 opposing statements in 3 days
>releases announcement stating his position never changed
>somehow everyone else is the problem and he's being taken out of context

never change /pol/
>>
>>69926054
So you don't care if he randomly changes his opinions during an election just to get elected? This isn't the first time he's done this. If he can't stand by any of his planks then how the hell can you trust him?
>>
>>69926166
>""""""""""Real conservative""""""""""
>>
>>69926456
>Someone changing their mind is horrible
I've never understood this attitude regarding politics.
People are apparently never allowed to change their minds, no matter what others say that would sway them from their position.
>>
>>69926456
You would rather have a president who stands by an unpopular opinion, than agrees with the general public even if he personally doesn't agree?
>>
>>69925791
He's not right, because Trump was asked a hypothetical. He never said that he would make it illegal, he was just responding to a sudden what-if set up by msnbc solely for the purpose of making him look bad. Of course, it's Trump so he can't hurt his image of always being right, so he has to say that he's always been condistent on this issue even when it was never a part of his campaign to begin with.
>>
>>69926633
It's pretty convenient that he's doing it during an election. His integrity goes down the shitcan the moment his poll numbers are at stake!
>>
>>69926166
>real buzzword
>>
>>69923372
He says shit like "I didn't have all the details" and "it appeared to me that" et cetera.
Just because he doesn't grovel doesn't mean he's not above admitting the possibility that he made a bad judgement call.
>>
>>69926635
I'd rather he stand for something than shift based on what election polls say.

The timing is what makes his so-called change of heart suspect. Suddenly he's changed his mind on abortion because it will cost him the election.

Makes me wonder how he'll behave as president, since you can't trust him to stand by his principles.
>>
>>69923403
This should have been his response, then tied to illegals in the country and how that something being illegal doesn't stop being illegal because you like it.
>>
>>69923578
Bernie has been pretty consistent desu. Shame that means he's been consistently wrong.
>>
>>69927037

1: abortion is simply a honeypot issue. nothing will ever be done to change it

2: He never changed his stance. He answered a hypothetical and his words were twisted
>>
>>69927090
kek
>>
>>69926794
I think the main reason for this is that it's the first time he's ever had to seriously consider these issues, since he never gave a shit before, and he probably still doesn't, really.
>>
>>69925481
>core principles
I wouldn't say abortion issues and whatnot could be classified as "core issues" to anyone besides weirdoes and religious nuts.
>>
>>69922198
Would you prefer someone who doesnt listen to peoples wants over their own beliefs?
>>
>>69927151
This. He said that if, IF, abortion were to be illegal, then some punishment for the woman would make sense, as they are committing a crime.
>>
Abortion is such a non-issue for me. I don't give a fuck what people do as long as they're not killing toddlers.
>>
>>69926456
>randomly changes his opinions
>randomly
>>
>>69922970
based trey gowdy
>>
>>69926412
Thierry Baudet :^)
>>
Abortion is a garbage divide and conquer topic. Trump is giving it the answers it deserves
>>
>>69922198

Cons need to stop wasting time on abortion. It will NEVER be outlawed again.

Any politician saying otherwise is just pandering and distracting from things that CAN still be changed in this society.
>>
>>69924687
>have loving wife you adore for years
>find out she's cheated on you and has been lying the whole time
>now you hate her guts and never want to speak to her again

Pretty much the same situation with Ben. He thought Trump was cool, but then Trump runs this unhinged wacky campaign, does a bunch of stupid shit, and makes conservatives look retarded for supporting him. That's changing your opinion because of somebody else's actions.

What Trump did though was go and say something he supported, then after getting backlash he flips completely on his beliefs, then flips again.
>>
>>69922538
>Getting bantered by Piers Morgan.
Absolutely embarrassing.
>>
>>69923517
He's always been an energetic neocon. And to be fair it's not like Trump doesn't wildly flip flop. Regardless, certain people projected expectations onto him that weren't there. Same as what went on with people somehow expecting Ron Paul to be pro Trump.
>>
>>69922423
kek he actually believes this

what an idiot
>>
>>69922198
How much does Soros pay? Id shitpost for some cash.
>>
>>69922198
Ben on Wed: A Jew
Thurs: A Jew
Fri: A Jew
I trust this guy.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.