[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't tell me you're still looking for a white girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: the_truth_about_women.png (50 KB, 870x585) Image search: [Google]
the_truth_about_women.png
50 KB, 870x585
Don't tell me you're still looking for a white girl, /pol/. How stupid can you be?
>>
>/pol/ is full of bitter virgins
>meanwhile, this blue-pilled man has TWO white gfs who he's impregnated
>>
>>69920667
Everything on the right also applies to me and all my guy friends too
>>
>>69920667
SORRY NOT INTERESTED IN COCK. Fuck off trannys, studies say you'll commit suicide in the near future anyway.
>>
File: 1444887397036.png (9 KB, 60x65) Image search: [Google]
1444887397036.png
9 KB, 60x65
Mfw can't get a white girl, even an old fatty
>>
>>69920893
That wont back fire. I bet that will last forever.
>>
File: 34583.gif (363 KB, 369x259) Image search: [Google]
34583.gif
363 KB, 369x259
Non-White Girls

>and Transwomen
>>
yes good goy! Race mix and fuck dudes! White women are evil and will make you miserable! Trust your old pal Goldstein
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (8 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
8 KB, 192x256
>Transwomen
>>
>>69920667

Can you seriously fuck the fuck off?

I have been criticizing and insulting women on the Internet for years. I do it in real life when I can get away with it. I survived the birth of the fedora meme and all those another anti-male memes the Internet used to defend women. I survived and beat them all.

And yeah, lots of women are sluts and whores, but I cannot understand the fucking retards out there who think that "non-white women" are somehow better than white women. Are you fucking kidding me? White women are the top women on the planet. Nobody else even comes close. Women of all races are degenerate sluts and whores, but I'm really sick and tired of people falling for this grass-is-greener bullshit, naively thinking that a woman will be pure and chaste and reasonable just because her skin isn't white. Go fuck yourself and get outside more. Women of all races are degenerate sluts and whores, but white women are simply the best of a bad situation.
>>
>>69921798
>I have been criticizing and insulting women on the Internet for years.

We can tell...
>>
>>69921345
Come to the dark side, anon, our women are better.
>>
>>69922534

Yes, I'm quite good at it now.

>>69923225

You have to go back. I feel sorry for you if you are this stupid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.