[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s take on the jfk assassination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
What's /pol/'s take on the jfk assassination?
>>
>>69920379
Bernie Sanders did it.
>>
>>69920379
was the jews
>>
>>69920497
this, definitely the jews
>>
I wish more presidents were assassinated, makes for exciting news, especially when they show all the disillusioned crybabies wondering how or why such a thing could happen.
>>
>>69920437
>>69920497
>>69920550
/thread
>>
>>69920437
>>69920497

I thought it was the CIA
>>
Planned and untertaken by LBJ and the CIA on behalf of the Federal Reserve.
>>
Lee Harvey Oswald shot him from the book suppository
>>
Da joos, global elite, NWO, reptilians... whatever you call them, it was them
>>
Definitely more going on here than meets the eye

dunno if it was da joos or aliens or whatever, but we haven't heard the whole story
>>
>>69920550
I'm not sure how anyone thinks there would be another valid answer
>>
Mossad assassination.
JFK wanted to prevent Israel from acquiring nuclear weapons.
The prime Minister of Israel at the time, David Ben-Gurion resigned in disgust and labeled JFK a threat to Israel's very existence.
3 months later, JFK was assassinated.
Oswald was just a patsy, murdered by yet another Jew, Jack Rubenstein.
>>
The events and timing of his death was a nexus of CIA, mob, and Communist activity. All that and the credible theory a Secret Service agents misfire finished him off, and we will likely never know the truth
>>
Lee was aiming for Connelly not Kennedy but Lee was a notorious bad shot.
>>
I think hawkish elements of the CIA were disgruntled that kennedy didn't support the bay of pigs invasion (specifically denying it crucial air support)... they were further upset by kennedy's negotiations with krushchev during the cuban missile crisis.

further to this kennedy was a threat to the expansion of the military industrial complex (there's your jewish connection)

anyone see the oliver stone movie?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.