[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: monopoly.jpg (69 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
monopoly.jpg
69 KB, 720x720
Well, /pol/?
>>
You could always kill the player and take their property.
>>
>>69919502
you could offer oral sex

*unzips dick*
>>
File: CalvinandHobbes_monopoly.gif (77 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
CalvinandHobbes_monopoly.gif
77 KB, 600x422
>>69919502
>>69919317
>>
The fucking game is named monopoly. The best players get the most property and hotels and then the loser fags are left at free parking wondering why they didn't buy the boardwalk when they landed on it
>>
>>69919317
>money is a finite resource
>you can choose to just not roll and stay in expensive hotels you can't afford
>>
you are an extremely shitty monopoly player if your opponent ends up with 95% of the money and property. probably a liberal too.
>>
File: Untitled-1 9.50.04 pm.jpg (69 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 9.50.04 pm.jpg
69 KB, 400x359
>>69919639
>I think I know what Calvin called Hobbs
>>
>>69919317
Real life financial decisions are not based on chance, at least not to the degree they are in Monopoly.

I don't roll a die to determine my living situation.
>>
>>69919317
>one player is given 95% of the bank
>given
this is what liberal actually think
>>
>>69919317
What they don't know is that I have won games of monopoly with just Baltic and Mediterranean.
>>
>>69920021

you don't roll a die but risk is a real thing. the key is to manage and insure against it. this is really the key to winning monopoly is to see the risks and rewards each die roll brings and plan accordingly.
>>
the only way to succeed in monopoly is to make every other player go bankrupt

the equivalent in life would be accumulating every possible resource that exists

is that what you think success in life is?
>>
>>69919317
>leftists in charge of economics
>>
>>69919317
So I am not a big fan of rich folks, that said what gives you the right to take from a rich family that has saved for generations, would you not do the same for your children if you had the mental capacity to plan that far ahead?
>>
>>69919317
Am I allowed to visit the nice places on my vacation? I feel if you redistributed the wealth the other players will just ruin the properties.
>>
>>69920069
Yeah, it's more like 99.5%

Fucking liberals
>>
>>69919317

Are they trying to justify communism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=298Cw3_qGwE
>>
>>69920287
bankrupt in their real estate ventures, anon
the folks that would have engaged in the type of behaviour monopoly emulates would not have invested every penny into their property management
>>
limit inheritance to 10 million the rest is taxed.
>>
>>69919844
I chuckled
>>
>>69921432
What if that money is invested in the family business? Does that business become nationalized?
>>
>>69919317
You are not expected to succeed.
>>
>>69919317
Board game =/= real life
>>
Baltic Avenue is statistically one of the best properties on the board if you can trade for Mediterranean and upgrade it fast enough, sooner than other players can start.

With hotels that shit is a poor mans boardwalk.
>>
>>69920287

Take that one step further, Britcuck. What does the monopolist achieve by hoarding all the assets for himself? He lives in a poverty stricken country and can't possibly earn more. He is constantly victimised because no-one else has anything to live on. Do you honestly think this is the best possible life for him? Can you not see an in between that would be acceptable?
>>
>>69921897
>Implying he would be living among the poor
>>
>>69919317
>implying buying a house on Baltic Avenue isn't he best way to win the game
>>
>>69920075
>>69921891
It's a really good property to own. It's only a 2 property monopoly and it can pay for itself very quickly. I love to snatch them up very quickly at the beginning of the game.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.