[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#shitinapit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: shit_in_a_pit.png (58 KB, 933x486) Image search: [Google]
shit_in_a_pit.png
58 KB, 933x486
Fucking Americans.
Worse than Indians
>shit in a pit
>>
Where else are you going to shit when you're in the middle of the woods?
Hike out and go drive to a gas station?
>>
>>69917762
>Shitting maybe a couple times a year in the middle of the woods, possibly miles away from any sort of buildings, let alone an accessible bathroom
>Worse than publicly shitting in the streets or other high population areas everyday and creating a health hazard
>Implying you aren't just trying to slide shit with this thread
>>
>>69917762
white shite dengerates. fucking use a portaloo. WHite bastards can afford it.
>>
>>69917762
I wouldn't say Americans are the problem. I blame the mexicans who take over all the sites and let their kids shit in the river and throw diapers in the river. They seriously fuck up every park they can.
>>
>>69917762
The balls on that judge tho
>Sorry, we're still trying to civilise the livestock shitting on valuable farmland, hunterbros innawoods get a free pass for now. Ta-ta!
>>
File: 1458155815072.png (80 KB, 1147x1233) Image search: [Google]
1458155815072.png
80 KB, 1147x1233
1. Dig a small hole
2. Shit in it
3. Fill the hole

Literally every other animal does it.
>>
File: file.png (88 KB, 671x517) Image search: [Google]
file.png
88 KB, 671x517
>britshits
>>
File: 1423191382077.jpg (249 KB, 817x1280) Image search: [Google]
1423191382077.jpg
249 KB, 817x1280
>>69917762
>be britbong
>live on tiny island
>literally everything is in arms reach
>including the commode
>>
Probably just another way for liberals to ban guns

>YOU DON'T NEED A GUN UNLESS YOU HUNT
>proceeds to limit access to hunting with a bunch of fees and regulations
>>
>>69917762
rajpeet are you anal flustered?
>>
>>69917762

At least they're not shitting their pants like usual.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.