[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Facts, life experience and growing up in general has made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
>Facts, life experience and growing up in general has made me less racist
>But no less sexist

Anyone else know this feelerino?
>>
You have good a really reason to be racist now, OP. The Chinese are buying your country out from under you because your whites are too busy leeching off your government and getting stoned. One of the people I game with blows his Canada neetbux at dispensaries now. Before he was just chains moking and getting drunk on your dime, now you're paying for him to get high all day too.
>>
>>69917655
No. Quit ruining Umaru's image by posting her with retarded ideas.
>>
File: Ancient love.png (27 KB, 856x585) Image search: [Google]
Ancient love.png
27 KB, 856x585
>>69917655
Canada poster is upset because black women want to help him lose his virginity but he is afraid of the STD's that come with the sex that comes from a experienced woman.

I share your wish to have a Jeffersonian woman chained up in the basement as a available fuck-toy ; but such a luxury no longer exists as a legal option.
>>
>>69917655
>>Facts, life experience and growing up in general has made me extremely racist
>>But even more sexist

FTFY
>>
File: download%20(6).jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download%20(6).jpg
13 KB, 216x233
>life experience taught me that i don't like being alive anymore

its over
>>
>>69918668

The Black Pill is truly the hardest pill to swallow.
>>
>>69918790
i haven't got out of bed for a day 2bh

only thing i actually regret is making entire family depressed as well
>>
File: 1457083337940.jpg (357 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1457083337940.jpg
357 KB, 700x990
>>69918125
>Implying she had a good image to begin with
Umaruposting equates to shitposting and I wouldn't want it any other way.
>>
>>69917655

I may be less racist and no less sexist, but I still must acknowledge the legitimacy of a racist mindset.

Races exist. We're not all the same. Equality is an illusion.

To deny racism is to leave yourself open to danger from a majority of the Earth's populace, which regardless of a progressive mindset, will fuck you over because *gasp* you aren't the same race as them.

It's that simple.
>>
File: Thanks parents.jpg (47 KB, 723x407) Image search: [Google]
Thanks parents.jpg
47 KB, 723x407
>>69918790
>>69918668
If you were both American, you would never want death . Instead, you would deal death out to those who refuse to share their oil reserves [and vaginas].
>>
>>69919055
Good point.

>Umaru on the front page!
>>
The more I grow up (and get mugged by gypos in the street), the more I grow racist.
>>
>>69917655

I see racism and sexism as unjustified prejudice.

I don't like most American blacks, but blacks in other countries are great people. Except Somalians, they're fuck ups.

Women are not the most rational, but that's just the way they evolved.

That's just the product of experience.

The sexes and the races aren't identical, but we all deserve a chance as human beings, you know?
>>
>>69920034

Oh yeah, gypsies are fucking scum.

But that's not because I'm racist. They just are. If white Brits behaved like that I'd say the same thing.
>>
>>69917655
>>Facts, life experience and growing up in general has made me less racist
>>But no less sexist
Ok faggot let me break this down for you real quick.

You live in leafland where there are barely any dindus to do nuffin. So you haven't had the experience that makes you racist.

I'm guessing YOUR reason for being sexists is because you're a faggot who gets no pussy ever.

How right am I?
>>
>>69918101

>reason to be racist
>good

There is no good reason to be racist or sexist >>69917655
If you're a Christian, those things have are irrelevant. And if you're not a Christian, I urge you to come Christ.
>>
>>69917655
>tfw i never hated women until after i lost my virginity and dated them for a decade
>get called a virgin every time i criticize broads

just kill me already
>>
>>69920260
>I don't like most American blacks, but blacks in other countries are great people.

They really aren't though, even in a strain we took some Sudanese refugee and the still all get together and chimp out, it's amazing it's like rioting is the international language of Niggers.

They truly are subhuman filth
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.