[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 ELECTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Donal Trump President.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Donal Trump President.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Are the 2016 elections the most exciting and ENERGETIC elections in history? I don't think /pol/ has ever been this energetic.
>>
>>69915718
>I don't think /pol/ has ever been this energetic
Then you are a newfag and weren't here for the Zimmerman trial.
>>
hard to tell since pol wasnt available for the past 2000+ years
>>
>>69915937
he means this energetic for such a long period of time.
>>
>>69915718
If you look at the Theodore Roosevelt and FDR elections, those were pretty high energy
>>
>>69915937
Faggot that didn't last for this long

>>69915978
I am talking about the elections themselves. /pol/ is just a bonus to the topic.
>>
>>69916132
Theodore actually got shot in the fucking ribs, and then did a rally with a bullet in him.

Probably the highest energy
>>
>>69916201
Trump faces a very high probability of being attacked in some way by delusional liberals who think they are killing "the next Hitler" and will be viewed as heroes.
>>
>>69916324
Agreed, but he hasn't been attacked.

People have too much to lose these days. Back in the 40's, they didn't have much and you saw way more physical violence over politics and jobs in America. I doubt Trump will be attacked.
>>
>>69916485
I don't completely doubt it. I saw some of the liberals, they are like fanatics, they believe they would be doing the right and moral thing for humanity. They would view it as justified.
>>
>>69916600
True, I was at the Chicago rally. The protestors were pretty violent and filled with hatred. I think things will cool off here eventually though.

Also doesn't Trump have the secret service?
>>
>>69916149
i agree pretty high energy
>>
>>69916149
>didn't last this long
You fucking dumb french faggot, of course trials don't last as long as elections.......you said MOST energetic. Not MOST energetic for the LONGEST. You fucking newfag piece of frog shit.
>>
>>69916849
>french flag

I hope you are just being retarded on purpose or you are a living proof of american education
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.