[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP JUST TOOK BACK THE LEAD IN WISCONSIN I REPEAT DONAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1449800360551.png (966 KB, 1100x661) Image search: [Google]
1449800360551.png
966 KB, 1100x661
TRUMP JUST TOOK BACK THE LEAD IN WISCONSIN

I REPEAT

DONALD J. TRUMP MIGHT WIN WISCONSIN'S PRIMARY.

http://americanresearchgroup.com/pres2016/primary/rep/wirep.html

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/wisconsin-republican/#polls-only

ON THE LATEST POLL
>>
>>69915612
>According to our latest polls-only forecast, Ted Cruz has an 83% chance of winning the Wisconsin primary.
>>
According to our latest polls-only forecast, Ted Cruz has an 83% chance of winning the Wisconsin primary.
>>
>>69915770
>>69915796
Fuck that graphic, I'm talking about the latest poll.
>>
>400 sample size

GTFO
>>
Optimus poll is the only WI poll that matters anyway.
>>
>>69916021

tiny sample pools have a weird way of reflecting the larger consensus - it's pretty weird that half a percent sampling can often mirror the final tally
>>
>>69915612
SURGING
U
R
G
I
N
G
>>
Political polls are shit, they are basically a best guess and for price effectiveness they are usually political robocalls that most people won't pick up (living in New York, I have an automatic block on political robocalls via a service, and it blocks typically 5 or 6 robocalls a day now with the primaries coming up). My opinions aren't counted in it. A lot of people won't pick up the phone or decline to answer.

The sample sizes are too small to be reasonably worth anything. It could go either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 545x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 545x690
>americanresearchgroup.com
>>
Trump tweeting the Trump Effect meme made him win
>>
http://www.town-menasha.com/wp-content/uploads/Departments/Clerk/sample-ballot-ward-12-13.pdf

These ballots are intentionally confusing.
>>
>>69917011

>living in New York

State or city? what's the general political vibe? I know a ton of NYC residents who are totally sick of de Blasio, and are turning against the Dem stranglehold

if you're in some place like Albany, Rochester, or Bufallo however - what's the average normie saying about the candidates? any red pilling going on?
>>
>>69917619
State. Westchester county. Young people are liberal largely but anyone over the age of thirty seems to like trump, especially older people (40+).

I think Trump has even more support upstate, but the type of area I'm in is not rife with lawn signs indicating support.
>>
The poll in question predicted Florida perfectly.

It's happening.
>>
>>69917841

>anyone over the age of thirty seems to like trump

right on, man! that's reassuring - kids are always going to make emotional, naive decisions ... but nice to hear that there's an upswing in Trump support
>>
>>69916021
all the pro cruz polls are that size
the last 6000 poll had trump winning
>>
>>69916899
>400
>half a percent
>>
File: trumpplane.jpg (183 KB, 1024x645) Image search: [Google]
trumpplane.jpg
183 KB, 1024x645
I sure hope he wins WI.

If Trump loses, he has to deal with the Cruz and Kasich tumors even longer. He made the right choice by getting his shit together and doing like three rallies a day.

Getting sick of primaries. I'm ready for general elections. How long the primaries last is up to Trump.
>>
>>69918333

I'm not saying they're the same - we're not in Malta... simply that there are parallels observable in tiny fractions that remain consistent when calculating the whole
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.