[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please give me your feedback on this /pol/: >It is OFFENSIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: reparations.jpg (59 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
reparations.jpg
59 KB, 464x600
Please give me your feedback on this /pol/:

>It is OFFENSIVE and OBSCENE that America continues to pay for pointless wars; yet can't be bothered to give Persons of Color the reparations they rightly deserve. America needs to wake up soon or it won't be pretty. Although we advocate peaceful activism, we believe PoCs should take what is rightfully theirs by force if necessary. We demand reparations for PoCs NOW.
>>
>>69915110

Reparations aren't enough really.

Black Americans need their own country. Not a shithole stolen from somewhere else. They should get Mississippi.
>>
>give Persons of Color the reparations they rightly deserve.

I'd say let's do it, let's pay reparation to every single black person as long as they were born BEFORE the abolition of slavery.

Otherwise they can fuck off.
>>
>>69915443
>What is Liberia
>>
File: 1458277229410.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1458277229410.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69915110
They get more than enough reparations in "diversity quotas" and lowered standardized testing standards and welfare(taken by force from white tax payers) and ebt(taken by force from white tax payers) and section 8(taken by force from white tax payers) and federal scholarships(taken by force from white tax payers)

Ill personally pay reparations in the form of a plane ticket to africa and a years worth of food if they denounce their citizenship and leave us and go back to their "original civilization".

In reality, they'll never get reparations.
>>
>>69915110
Where are my reparations? Blacks were raiding the white peoples land for 700 years before there was ever a black slave in Europe. Stealing women and kids for sex slavery, stealing white men for labor for 700 years before whites did anything back. Now tell me, was it white or blacks that abolished slavery first?
>>
Generations of welfare is not enough "reparations"?
>>
Has Egypt paid reparations to the kikes yet?
>>
>>69915110
What kind of reparations do blacks want? I assume that since they were taken from Africa, giving reparations would mean sending them back
>>
>>69915110
I think we should build walls around black communities to keep them out of civilized society
>>
>>69915717
>still believing the 'slaves built the pyramids' myth
>>
>>69915468

Yeah I feel like this. My ancestors were being raped and murdered by Turks in Greece even after slavery ended in the States, but because I'm white I'm the racist asshole who needs to pay dindu.

I want Turkish reparations.
>>
It's sickening how many nigs actually subscribe to this mentality. They're literally fucking psychotic and deluded, they will have no problem killing innocent whiteys if they feel like it.
>>
File: 1458668461095.jpg (89 KB, 960x856) Image search: [Google]
1458668461095.jpg
89 KB, 960x856
>>69915890
Why are asians always so based when it comes to racial issues ?
>>
>>69915110
My Tiano Indian ancestors were eradicated, enslaved, and bred into nonexistance.
Where's my gibsmedats?
Spain send me some gold plz
Oh it effects me in no way today?
>too bad.jpeg

I don't understand these uppity niggers.
Asians used to be discriminated against just as bad but they built themselves up into society.
Nogs should do the same but their victim mentality and glorification of thuggery (pride in nig culture) makes them fucking useless
>>
Why pay reparations for something that was 100% legal?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.