[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurr durr the Republicans are the lesser of the 2 evil meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x481
Who started this meme? And why does /pol/ believe it ?
>>
This cycle they are

Party loyalists are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1456789011392.gif (1 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1456789011392.gif
1 MB, 580x433
>>69914535
>political cartoon
>political cartoon drawn by Horsey
>>
>>69914535
It's very innacurate, if you look at the top 20 richest Americans on Forbes list a majority are liberals, even a couple of the Walton heirs have been donating to Hillary now.
> all that left wing news bad press against them finally pressured them to switch support
>>
File: I smell some bs.jpg (29 KB, 365x352) Image search: [Google]
I smell some bs.jpg
29 KB, 365x352
>poor
>four kids
Found the problem.
>>
There's a reason lesser evils are called lesser evils. It's because they're still evil but... still technically better than the other option.
>>
>>69915097
Well, it's a black woman with no husband/babydaddy in sight, so at least it's realistic about that
>>
>>69914535
Nobody here believes wealth is a fixed pie.
>>
>>69914535
>the poor people are black
DASS RAYCISS
>>
>>69915331

Then the Dems would technically be the party of lesser evil in this scenario
>>
Also, where the fuck is the jackass democrap mascot?
>>
>>69914871
>Money for dem programs
>>
>>69914535
Maybe those poor people should get a job at the whip cream, Apple orchard or bakery and they can make their own pie instead of assuming they deserve some of that guys.
>>
>>69915734
giving a blowjob under the table
>>
>>69914535
>hur dur all brown people are poor

are dems ironically racist?
>>
>>69916180
Damn that was way better than mine.

You win
>>
>>69916067

But the wealthy guy is hording all the ingredients to making pies and causing shortages of ingredients based on his personal avarice . Just like in real life America
>>
>>69914535
>America has highest corporate taxes in world
>rich pay most of the taxes
>hurr durr fair share meme

stop being a tumor kid
>>
>>69914535
faggots act like there is one pie to go around when in reality capitalists just make more pie to sell to people
>>
>>69914535
The majority of Republican voters are middle class and lower class white males, the majority of democratic voters are rich women, minorities and the poor
>>
>>69915037
>inplying hillary isnt a neoconservative
Plus she served on the board of walmart just seems like theyre doing favors. Plus she's INCREDIBLY corrupt. So really no different than a republican
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.