[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you buy Cellphones, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cellphones.png (65 KB, 314x174) Image search: [Google]
cellphones.png
65 KB, 314x174
>2016
>still seeing the world through the handheld jew
>promotes social media controlled by enforcers
>money sink
>release a new copy of the last one every month
>weigh more in bacteria than actual high-quality metal
>makes you look like a normie browsing 9fag
>increase the rate of car accidents
>replace meaningful communication with short horrible grammar messages
>punish people who try to type right by adding retard-proof language filters
>manufactured in China and not helping make America great again

Why did you curse the west with the handheld jew, /pol/? What is America trying to do? Do they really want the whole world to be controlled by a cellphone? I get the 15000 apps on it spare a lot of resources, but everyone in the fucking bus has them around. I understand when the town's bus looters steal the phones.

They are annoying as crap. When I see someone with their filthy fingers tapping a screen, I feel angry.
>>
I'm sorry you can't afford one hue bro
>>
>>69913282
My country is one of the largest phone consumers in the world.

Literally everyone, rich and poor, walk around with their hamburguer fat covered, butter marked and bacteria breeding cellphones.

EVERYONE has the stupid lights on their faces and are caught in a state of semi-cousciousness. Cars are literally crashing into each other because the drivers can't take their fucking hands away from the phone.

Why is this shit even allowed?

Brazilians have multiple phones and multiple numbers and chips just to get cheaper calls. It is ridiculous.
>>
>>69913084
I'm 30 and have never had a cell phone. It makes me depressed seeing people walk around like zombies in the street staring at their phone. Not to mention the idiots that text and drive and injure and kill innocent people. Plus the phone companies are run by libtards and people promoting homosexual agendas.
>>
>>69913647
It is all true.

Fucking zombies wasting their life browsing retarded texts sent about even more wasteful shit all day on smgs and Whatsapp or whatever shit normies are using.

You're lucky you don't have a phone in your life. You won't be getting dick pics all day from your stupid weekend friends.
>>
1 in 4 car accidents deaths are caused by the phones:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/03/28/cellphone-use-1-in-4-car-crashes/7018505/

Explain yourselves, iZombies.
>>
I worked at a retail store in a dept that sells phones and signs people up for contracts etc.

I can tell you they make a fucking killing off that shit, both the providers and retailers.

A lot of people, even poor people who clearly can't afford it, come in and sign up for contracts that cost them like $1500+ a year and the retailer alone makes $300+ profit for making the sale.

The sales associates can make $15-20 an hour or more easily including commission if they are good and ruthless.

After that experience I only buy cheap prepaid smartphones and pay $100 a year of service or less.

I'd rather get a nice laptop or upgrade my PC with the savings than get fucking jewed by wireless companies.
>>
>>69914522
It is retarded.

The whole phone industry needs to implode.

It is all based on stupid normies feeding the system. They want three phones for everyone in the house. It is retarded.

They can barely pay one telephone line, wtf.
>>
>>69913084
> The handheld Jew
Get off the square bright Jew, hypocrite.
>>
>>69915314
Defensive much against facts?

Do you prefer your murder phone?
>>
>>69915585
Why are you still using the blue indoctrinator? Leave it to the mentally strong
>>
File: Screen_Shot_2016-04-03_at_17.jpg (554 KB, 2456x1348) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_2016-04-03_at_17.jpg
554 KB, 2456x1348
I work for Huawei. It's my job to keep up with technology.
>>
>>69915746
I don't use the app-filled jew.

>>69915870
What a cuck city.

Where is the industry and the machinery?

Why does everything need to be green in Europe right now?

Low-test?
>>
>>69915966
I'm... sorry we have clean air and streets I guess.
>>
>>69916110
And Ahmed has your wife while you're trying to paint everything green.

Look at your city.

It is the Cuckville, basically.

Pakis will have some work turning it into a desert.
>>
>>69915966
>I don't use the app-filled jew.
Really? What do you call the 'application' you are using to shitpost? The Linux kernel?
>>
>>69916234
I am using a library's computer.
>>
Haven't owned a phone, home or cell, in about a year. Feels good man.
>>
>>69916209
The city is really nice. Most minorities work service/labour jobs whilst Whites/East Asians are working in the offices here.

Jobs are plentiful, wages are high.
>>
>>69916378
Topkek you can't even afford your own binary Jew? I have a feeling you're not posting here with Microsoft word. Maybe something created by Jewgle?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.