[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So well integrated :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (390 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390 KB, 640x1136
Hopefully Trump fires this disrespectful Beaner.
>>
2 page10 i's go
>>
>>69912423
PolANO BTFO!!
>>
File: 1458956016413.jpg (30 KB, 525x584) Image search: [Google]
1458956016413.jpg
30 KB, 525x584
>>69912423
>calling all Mexicans criminals and rapists is not fair

Where are these people hearing this stuff?
>>
>>69912423
>calling all Mexicans

Amazing. He never said that. He just spoke of illegals. This is the future of America these retard spics who will bury us completely.
>>
>>69912423
But that's the thing, he never called all Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists.
>>
>>69912739
It's pointless. All spics are retarded. I see it daily. CNN posts a Trump article on Facebook hundreds of spics spamming untrue shit he said and most of them not Mexican but they all have this unwarranted sense of latino pride so they take it personally. This will be a problem later on if they always think this way. Thank god I have dial citizenship I'll run to Croatia when this geta bad. They will fall eventually too but I think not in my lifetime.
>>
I bet he'll feel pretty silly when he figures out that Trump doesn't really give a damn.
>>
THEIR rapists, not they're.

They're bringing crime, they're bringing drugs, [they're bringing] their rapists.

Notice that pronouncing the bracket text ruins the sound of the statement.

However, he should have worded it differently:
They're bringing their drugs, their crime, their rapists.

But liberals would still go through gymnastics to make it "they're"
>>
>>69912423
A fucking leaf!
>>
>>69913046
What is there to be proud of? If they were proud of their shit culture wouldn't they be in Mexico?
>>
>>69912423
>Mexicans can't tell the difference between they're and their

Color me fucking shocked.
>>
>>69913704
I have no fucking idea but I feel all retarded Latinos take personally what Trump says. They are hiveminded even though he just shits on illegal Mexicans. This shows you a preview of the future with their hive mind any candidate that critisized Latinos is fucked. This country is so fucked it's not even funny. God damn I hate blacks and spics they really are going to ruin society fucking leaches on humanity
>>
>>69912518
I'll make you get to page 10 IRL
>>
>>69914006
I hear you brother. Stay strong, vote Trump (I am tomorrow)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.