[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think this post destroys /pol/. Try to refute him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15
File: 1453376384797.jpg (184 KB, 1223x399) Image search: [Google]
1453376384797.jpg
184 KB, 1223x399
I think this post destroys /pol/.

Try to refute him.
>>
>>69911419
Sage
>>
>>69911419
because someone was legitimately assberned to post a long ass TL:DR homosex post.
also because your 3rd gender penis doesn't work you mayonaise gendered fuckmonkey.
>>
>>69911419
not an argument
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 736x547
>>69911419
TLDR Mohammed.

Don't you have some frauleins you should be finger fucking?
>>
>>69911419
Ethnonationalism and master race idealogy are not the same thing.
>>
>Implying /pol/ is one person
>>
>>69911419
Based reddit tourists calling it how it is. What a good meme.
>>
>>69911419
What's there to refute? It's a strawman through and through.

A lot of people on /pol/ hold jobs, a lot of others don't.

And even then, just because you don't hold a job currently, it doesn't refute your arguments automatically.
>>
T.b.h ever since /pol/ harbor it changed. And now this election happens there's quite only a few "race" threads here and there.
>>
>You're feeling proud for something/someone that lived hundred of years ago is bad.
Start telling niggers to stop complaining about slavery first then, it happened hundred of years ago too. ;^)
>>
>>69911419
I was going to retype this but from the perspective of dindus/WeWas and SJWs but I'm on my phone/at work
>>
File: 1459042031093.jpg (26 KB, 383x504) Image search: [Google]
1459042031093.jpg
26 KB, 383x504
Not here to say /pol/ is satire, but I think the biggest reason I'm 'racist' on 4chan is because you're just racist on 4chan, do as the Romans do.
If I say 'Listen, nigger', it's nothing to do with my opinion on blacks, whatever that might be, that's just what you do, like back when the '-fag' suffix was more popularly used.
Just what you do.

I'll say OP's a decent take on most racists, though.
>>
>>69911419
He's right. But so are we.

lel
>>
>>69911419
>projecting this hard
>>
>>69911419
You can only push whites for so long before they start genociding you, kike. It's not even a race thing, it's nature taking its course. If you're not white, if you don't think white, if you don't act white; in the end, you lose
>>
>>69911612
It's a pretty good argument: people on /pol/ are drawn to white nationalist or separatism because it gives them something to feel good about when they have literally nothing else. It's a last gasp saloon for losers.

>>69912540
Much of /pol/ is satire, but there's quite a lot of sincere autistic bullshit mixed in.

I still haven't heard a fair refutation of OP's image.
>>
I was led to /pol/ because I shared those views beforehand.

I stayed because most of the content matched my political views.
>>
File: radical.jpg (61 KB, 493x622) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
61 KB, 493x622
>>69911419
>unless you are sensitive enough to let them get to you with blatant insults
>entire post is nothing but blatant generalised insults

wew lad
>>
>>69912540
2bh, most racists in my experience seem to hate people of other races because they either have exclusively bad experiences with them, or they have had so few positive experiences compared with the negative ones.

This is not at all surprising in fact, because it seems to just be a fact that some races like blacks or south Americans are just bad people in general compared to regular old white people, even including our own white trash.

Honestly in the end, the guy in the OP's pic has just fallen prey to the age old "these racists are just white trash and they use racism to feel better about themselves" when this was NEVER really the case, and has always been a tool that anti-racists use when dealing with people.

Stereotypes always have a bit of truth to them, and acting on stereotypes and generalizing people that look different from us is in our nature. It just so happens that this nature of ours happens to have a great element of truth and rationality to it, that most people are all too happy to deny so they can conform and fit in with today's society, another useful part of our nature that in this case may not actually be a positive thing.
>>
>>69912943
>implying /pol/ is still satire

wew lad
>>
>>69912943
>It's a pretty good argument: people on /pol/ are drawn to white nationalist or separatism because it gives them something to feel good about when they have literally nothing else. It's a last gasp saloon for losers.

How does that refute any ideas posited by White Nationalism? Either way, it's a scientifically unverifiable generalization.
>>
>>69913761
You're so retarded that you don't even understand that the thread is about trying to refute OP's image. I'm not trying to refute anything. Do you know what "refute" even means? Are you literally in a padded room right now as you post?
>>
>>69911419
>>
>>69911419
I fucking hate reddit newfaggotry that spread around 4chan, not only they generalize like autists they're also trying very hard to discredit any research done by users of this board
reddit faggots need to be purged
>>
>>69911419
>I think
Well you're wrong
>>
There are no doubt people like this, but dont discount everyone. It also assumes there id no merit in acknowledging or even taking some pride
in those who came before you or what they did. So the fuck what if that is a boost to someone, just because your ass doesnt have a history because youre some various flavor of nigger doesnt mean you can shit on me. Finally, I can assure you I have and can speak my mind on whatever. I have no problem revealing my powerlevel, I have done so and will do so again in the future. People respect me because I carry myself as a respectable person would and because of ny stature
>>
>>69913934
>you are not posting an argument
>ARE YOU RETARDED FUCKING RETARD LALALALALAALAL PADDED ROOM
Just stop posting anytime.
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 558x520
>>69911419
>>
>>69913934
>HURR DURR AD HOMINEM IS A VALID FORM OF ARGUMENT

You're a fucking mongoloid. Thread ended with >>69911612
>>
>>69911419
Not true at all , Hispanic/Native american - German hybrid here , Not proud any form of my heritage because they have all lost battles being a loser is in my blood , doesn't mean i still can't hate niggers and other sub human scum for knowing anything at all about how they conduct themselves in day to day situations .
>>
White supremacy =/= white nationalism
>>
File: 1404322697234.jpg (58 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1404322697234.jpg
58 KB, 550x550
>>69913368
>>69912540
>>69911419
I'd also like to point out that the reason the guy's argument is so persuasive and has so much power is the fact that he tries to play the part of the rationally minded person, which he does well. He does well to say the truth when it suits him, which we all know, that a very good portion of people on 4chan and /pol/ especially are basically losers. This vindicates his viewpoint and his argument because so many of the people here are losers, and that must be why they're racist right? And the fact that these people only post these things on here is evidence that they're cowards and further affirms the idea that they're losers, right?

The reality is that because most of these people are losers, they do not have to conform to some of society's moral standards, because they are either not a part of general society, or they are part of the lower dredges, which will of course be subject to the reality of some of these people. These "rationally minded" people are almost never actually subject to the very people that they so vehemently defend, because these people that they defend are not a part of the rationally minded or well to do people. They are almost exclusively a part of the lower dredges of society. They are almost exclusively inflicted on the losers, the white trash, the hillbilly hicks, the racists.

We have to wonder and question then, how these seemingly rationally minded people like in the OP's pic, can defend the blacks, the hispanics, and whoever else from the racists using arguments that can almost ALWAYS be applied to almost the ENTIRETY of the people they are defending.

How can we then say that the argument in the OP's pic is anything but laughable and verifiable intellectual trash, that seems to have no veritable basis in reality?
>>
>>69911419
Aside from the storm fags people here who are proud of their race usually are this way in light of the medusa constant attacks on whites. I think a lot of people found this place recently as the only place where we can discuss these topics. But go on, tell yourself whatever story you need to hear. If thinking I'm a loser helps you sleep at night, by all means, but in reality I think a lot of people here are fed up and wouldn't be nearly as angry about race had obama not fueled the tension and paved the way for mega retarded black lives matter. It's ok tho cause retards like that get trump elected
>>
>>69915017
Media* not medusa kek
>>
>>69911419
People need to find their own meaning of life to be remotely satisfied to wake up in the morning
For some, it means being an ignorant asshole
I'm ok with that
We're all the same
>>
>>69911419
I'm not proud, I just recognize their superiority
>>
>>69911419
>ad hominem
check the sticky faggot
>>
>>69911419

sounds like a /pol/ regular sperging out after his normie friends find out he uses 4chan
>>
File: 1360678694717.jpg (38 KB, 400x494) Image search: [Google]
1360678694717.jpg
38 KB, 400x494
>>69911419
>Literally Ad Hominem: The Post
>implying there's anything to refute
1/10 made me reply
>>
It seems like this description fits a lot of lefties quite well too; they have no achievements to their name so they have to constantly jack off over how superior their political beliefs make them to everybody else because they have absolutely no other reason to make that claim. That's why they rail all the time at those evil people who believe different things to them; it's a fairly unsubtle way of bragging about how much better they are, without having to achieve anything, just believe the right thing. It's equally pathetic.
>>
>>69912943
How could you possibly refute OP? It's just a bunch of baseless insults, it's not like the guy who wrote it had access to the complete work histories of every single racist on 4chan, they were just pulling it out of there ass basically. I mean what do you want people in this thread to post pictures of their paychecks with "I hate black people" written down on a piece of paper with the date next to it or something?
>>
>>69916164
Nice idea with the paychecks, anon. I'd start, but unfortunately I don't have a paycheck to write on.
>>
>>69912943
>people on /pol/ are drawn to white nationalist or separatism because it gives them something to feel good about when they have literally nothing else

This is based on what?
>>
Sounds like an opinion to me. Unless this person can stop making blanket statements, belittling the heritage of the people they're shitting on, and verify with a degree in Psychology that their opinion is fact, they are hereby ADMONISHED.
>>
Today I got in my car with dad and there was a car parked a bit too close next to ours, so I had to get inside carefully. Then as we get out of the parking space I hear my dad go:

> filthy fucking gypsies, aren't we gonna round'em up already
(the car belongs to a neighbor who might be a gypsie, I dunno)

It's the first time I heard my dad being racist like that and it was really weird. It wasn't even some justified racism like most of us here in /pol/ feel (like gypsie pickpockets or faggy gypsies who threaten people or talk loudly), it was just mild frustration out of nowhere.
>>
>>69916376
Based on substantial evidence of autism, retardation, and a lack of stories about working life, having responsibilities, being successful, etc.
>>
>>69916263
I can't contribute because I'm neither a racist nor do I have a job, the OP just really bothered me, it's such a bad attempt at an argument.
>>
File: 1453322346318.png (175 KB, 700x646) Image search: [Google]
1453322346318.png
175 KB, 700x646
>>69911419
This post doesn't constitute an argument.

I agree with him though.
While there are some successful people in here, most are losers who jack off to anime
>>
>>69916529
Choosing to remain anonymous is not grounds for cherry-picking idiots for not exposing their personal information. That defeats the purpose of anonymity, entirely. A swing and a miss.
>>
>>69911419
Does that post also apply to Negroes who imagine that the ancient Egyptians were black?
>>
>>69916768
Indeed!
>>
>>69916529
top kek
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457493236200.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457493236200.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>69911419
>inb4 tldr

Ah, shit. I just came home and wanted to chill and enjoy some bantz a little bit, but it seems like there's always a fucking faggot that must either bait or be really fucking retarded.

Listen here, nigger.
First, this. >>69911999
Although it may seem funny, but in the years spent here I've met a lot of wonderful, smart and brave people

I do agree ~30% of 4chan is made of autistic neckbeards in their mother's basement and consider themselves "nazis". But it doesen't matter because stormfags pretty much fucked off from /pol/. These people are fanatics, we are not.

BUT

You can't place everybody in the same category. It's called DISCRIMINATION. Sounds familiar ?

>2.
Nobody is racist here. It's just the truth. Look up and inform your dumb nigger head about the distinction between races. We ARE different. Look up african culture. Look up black-majority city statistics on crime, development, education. Look up human rights is the Middle East and Africa.

We are on the brink of colonizing Mars and they still live in mud houses. The majority of intelligent black people were educated in european countries/USA.

>being proud of something you haven't done made by people you don't know from 100 years ago.

Yes, I am proud. I am proud I don't live in a mud house and don't drink cow piss. I'm proud I have running water and I'm not afraid of getting my throat cut for speaking my thoughts out. I'm proud idiots like you have the right to be stupid.

I'm proud my ancestors paved the road to an easier life, technological advencement, security and human rights for all, through blood and fire.

And it's my duty to continue their legacy, and do my best to achieve the same things they did and make my children's children's children's lives even better. That's what I'm proud of. The collective effort of a nation's people where I must contribute too

so please, take your reddit faggotry somewhere else. Nigger
>>
u can't defeat us because pol agrees with that
topkek
>>
>>69911419

Literally not an argument, but here's your (you)
Also sage
>>
>>69911419

/pol/ is satire, that pic is from some idiot who didn't take the time to lurk

you know whats funny though, all those "too-serious-for-your-virginity-jokes" type of posters are always the same: some sad fuck who can't into banter and asks himself why doesnt he have friends if he is nothing like the other losers, he has a nice body, eats well, goes to the gym, has a job, goes to college... and still he is hated everywhere he goes, even more than nazi virgins, and he doesn't get why

Here's why lad: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE JOKES

Stop being so condescending over strangers writing silly things on the internet, if you have a life then go live it, cause you literally are sad as fuck, bitching about a satire in a satirical website
>>
>>69913368
>"these racists are just white trash and they use racism to feel better about themselves" when this was NEVER really the case
That's false as fuck. The "we wuz kings" mentality is as real for white racists as it is for black racists.

These people don't speak of the white race with detachment, it's all about "we built this" or "our societies". They truly derive their self-worth from the fact that white people in aggregate are accomplished. I see this shit all of the time.
>>
>>69917645
So in your oppinion they should regard west civilization with the same kind of alienation that black and easterns do?
>>
File: 1440737593652.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1440737593652.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>69912540
>not being racist irl
>>
>>69911419
He is correct about a certain demographic on /pol/. If you watch anime and have no life outside of the Internet he's talking about you.

A lot of us have lives though and just come here for the memes and occasional discussion. People who think they are better than others because of their race are usually pathetic.

That said, I still want to live in a 100% white nation. I'd rather put up with my own kind being shit than foreign ape niggers chimping out.
>>
>>69917645
A "we wuz kings" mentality implies that is inherently false and the person derives pride from being a part of an ethnicity and culture that never had anything to do with what they think they did.

This is not true for the majority of these white racists. They know that their race and nationalities built just about everything we see today, and they use this as an argument in direct response to being told that all people are equal and that the people they hate have done just as much, contributed just as much to society as their race and nationality have.

I don't meet very many people whose sole sense of value and identity comes from being white, which is what the argument seems to be. This is not the case, as I've said. But when they do take pride in being white, they are entirely justified, and there's nothing wrong with being proud of what your ancestor's have accomplished, provided they've actually accomplished something.
>>
>>69911419
I know tons of /pol/lacks IRL and none of them are fat NEET neckbeards. But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night.
>>
>>69911419
Would he say the same if i was shilling for the Niggers, chinks or sandniggers?
>>
I'm not white, I'm married and own a business.

I am a fascist and for all forms of nationalism including white nationalism.

People like the picture are simply people who are intellectually dishonest and stubborn. They look at facts and feel hurt because they do not conform to emotion. To fight for the sake of emotion they only thing they are capable of doing, baseless claims in order to demean and try to shut up the voices of the opposition.

Their doctrine is the weak doctrine. Their voice is the voice of gluttony and decadence, our voice is the voice that booms in the silence and builds and roars and dominates.

They fear this impulse because it is not natural to them, they fear it and insult because they feel like trapped animals.

This impulse they cannot escape, this impulse, this roaring fury is the truth of the world.

They simply fear efficiency because they themselves are inefficient.
>>
>>69911419

Fuck off Hans.

Of all the tourists that come here German men are the most likely to fuck the native primates. They love these ugly sheboons for some reason. Of all europeans I think you are currently the most degenerate and are by far the cringiest cucks I have ever met. Your only redeeming quality is that you have attractive women. I have had several german girlfriends, one of which came here on vacation with her effeminate german boyfriend. Your women are desperate for real men and I suppose that is why german cucks have had to resort to fucking the ugliest black females on the planet.

Racism is an evolutionary adaptation to ensure group survival. If you are so soft in the head the leftist indoctrination can make act counter to this survival mechanism, then you deserve to die through miscegenation and your faulty genes must be destroyed for the good of mankind.

If you want to cuck up your shit, then so be it, but keep it to yourself faggot.
>>
>>69911419
t. Redditshill

You can realize this guy doesn't browse /pol/ in 2 seconds.
>>
>>69917201
I was about to type something similar to this. Im not racist in the blind retard way but prejudiced in the real way. Whether genes or culture many behavioral traits are VERY heritable and blacks have the ability to act white and be successful like asians or other model minorities, but they get make fun of by their peers. The most racist places in the US are the ones that actually have to deal with them everyday, not wealthy yuppie areas where there's a handful of well educated blacks or Hispanics or whatever. Also European cultures are objectively superior fostering creativity and science. I'm surprised at How many seemingly smart hispanics I know will say some random shit about demons or possession or how much their kids hate school and how poorly they do and sympathize with that instead of encouraging them, then get offended when someone says whites are better. Of course there are many intelligent blacks and others but the majority are stereotypes
>>
>>69911419
In a way this post is correct, it paints an entire website with an overly broad brush but assigning your entire identity and value to your genetics is just as bad if you're white as it is if you're black, or Jewish, or whatever.

Statistically, Caucasians are pretty demonstrably superior, but to say you as an individual are superior solely because you are Caucasian is ignoring standard deviation. Taking pride in your race is for nigs and women, a true ubermensch makes his own life inherently valuable due to his own actions and accomplishments completely independent of race. A man of pure Aryan descent who lives in a trailer in Alabama and supplements his part-time minimum-wage income through pickpocketing is of little social value and, statistically, little genetic value. Meanwhile, the rare African-American who goes full Dr. Carson is a greater asset to society than most whites.
>>
>>69911419

>implying /pol/ is racist

look at all these flags, /pol/ is true diversity
>>
File: 1wut.png (383 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
1wut.png
383 KB, 413x414
That cuck isn't laughing anymore. We are influencing the election by rigging the polls and creating memes. Face it, Trump would have dropped a long time ago if it wasn't for our collective effort and shilling. /r/the_donald was just a reddit base where /pol/ could post news articles about mussies and refuges. It's fucking huge and makes the front page daily. We are a machine, we have stained rato,and made him say he doesn't fuck rats. We have more power then we think.
>>
>>69920325
this

/pol/ is the most multicultural place on the internet
>>
File: reddit.jpg (118 KB, 833x1315) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
118 KB, 833x1315
>>69911419
For starters, I'm married, run my own company, and haven't visited /b/ properly since 2008/09, so it doesn't really apply very well.
>>
>>69911419
#notallracists
>>
>>69911419
I think it's much more nuanced than that taking in other factors. Lifelong interactions with certain groups of people being one predominant example. At the same time as much as I'm sure some may not like to admit it, it likely holds a bit of truth. We see the similar things with the whole "we were kings" and whatever else bullshit, that's just not us and has a whole other set of factors.
>>
>>69911419
you could literally say the same thing about anybody who takes pride in their skin color.

especially niggers
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.