[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 13 >friend is jewish >hes having his bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1438116481314 (1).jpg (17 KB, 460x398) Image search: [Google]
1438116481314 (1).jpg
17 KB, 460x398
>be me
>be 13
>friend is jewish
>hes having his bar mitzvah
>go to bar mitzvah with my dad
>dad takes out wallet and writes check for $200
>ask why and my dad says "because"
>get pissed that they are taking our working class dollars
>everyone is giving them shills
>wtf.jpeg
>Ask rabbi why people give them money when they turn 13, he says "because they're jewish"
That's when I was redpilled and learned of jew shillery
>>
File: 1459738585494.png (210 KB, 680x740) Image search: [Google]
1459738585494.png
210 KB, 680x740
>>69909282
You sound a little jealous buddy.
Your father was just respecting tradition m'goy.
>>
Christians have something similar in Europe called 'Confirmation'. Getting mad presents that day.
>>
>>69909534
yeah but not straight cash
>>
>>69909534
uuuh I was confirmed back in primary school, where are my presents
>>
>>69909806
Yea we do. I got 15k dkk ($2,296)

Lots of people gets 50k
>>
>giving a jew money

tradition or not, not gonna happen
>>
>>69910913
Hot damn. What sort of holiday is this and how do I get in on it?
>>
>>69911728
try being born in denmark next time
>>
>>69911728
You must be a true Christian, and not that evangelical shit
>>
I remember when the times of shill came to an abrupt end for me.
>first time hearing about kikes was through Hey! Arnold
>the fat bully character is working on doing his jew duties at the local synagogue and being less of a cunt
>forget how it ends specifically, but I know it doesn't end well for the Jew
Ffwd to middle school era
>good kid, thought stupid shit was funny
>school admin was run by PC nazis who intentionally targeted white kids to make it look like whitey acts up more than minorities on paper
>obviously silly shit yielded wildly inappropriate consequences
Home ec class or whatever they call it these days
>made styrofoam planes and got to throw em around
>friend put swastikas on his, I just parroted him and lol'd at his WTC references and jokes
>Jew kid who was laughing with us ended up telling on us all
>Jew kid back stabbed us all
>Jew kid mentioned that his granddaddy was almost exterminated
>>not gonna feel bad for someone who got to play soccer and eat free food for the duration of WW2
>principal calls me down and I'm in tears. I've never been in trouble before at school and I didn't even do anything wrong
>Jew said I was the one who he felt most targeted by. Nigger, I didn't even draw the fucking swastikas or do anything but laugh
>fucking Jew tried to fuck me up because my GPA in MIDDLE SCHOOL was higher than his.
I was quick to learn that Jews fall into a pretty stable set of stereotypes. All are
>backstabby
>amoral opportunists
>worse than nignogs
>>
>>69911728
I actually thought it was normal around Europe.

But it has gotten to the point where banks are falling over each other trying to catch some of those greens.

There is even a day called blue monday, where the 14 year olds go out to buy shit for all their new money.
>>
>>69909282
>Ask rabbi why people give them money when they turn 13, he says "because they're jewish
OMG how to redpill young americans
>>
I got nothing for my 13th birthday
Perhaps a beating
>>
>>69911559
You give Jews money just by existing, fellow goy.
>>
>>69909282
>giving them shills
>>69912829
>times of shill
wat
is this copypasta?
>>
just a rehashing of a personal experience with Jews. Times of shill were when I was unenlightened about kikes
>>
>had a lot of Jew friends in middle school
>got invited to like 10 bar mitzvahs
>never went to any

Welp I didn't miss out Eh
>>
shekel
Shekel
SHEKEL
S.hekel
shekeI
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.