[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If my girlfriend dumps be because I'm not rich enough, does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o53lrzJ3441rlb6iho3_250.gif (2 MB, 236x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o53lrzJ3441rlb6iho3_250.gif
2 MB, 236x240
If my girlfriend dumps be because I'm not rich enough, does that mean she's actually a prostitute?
>>
Yes, yes it does.
>>
File: my work here is done.jpg (55 KB, 648x435) Image search: [Google]
my work here is done.jpg
55 KB, 648x435
>>69909186
>>
>>69909084
No, that means she's just like every other woman.
>>
>>69909401
>>69909186
>>
>>69909084
yup, just with even less honor than one
>>
>>69909084

It means you're a cuck.
>>
>>69909084
Congratulation. That means she's 100% a woman no doubt.
>>
>>69909401
Which means she is therefore a prostitute
>>
>>69909909
>woman
>Honor
Choose one
>>
>>69909084
If your gf doesn t love and support you when you re poor, she doesn t really love you or she doesn t see you to be an alpha as a real doesn t need money ti keep a woman, you are just her bata provider until she find a better dick. Sorry bro
>>
>>69909084
If she can get a rich dude, then more power to her.

Remember, when women are young they are at their highest potential. As they get older, then lose their value quickly with each year that passes. Men are the reverse, where you are worth nothing when you are young, until you get older and work on getting as much money as possible.

That's why you can be a 50 year old guy and get 18 year old women. They will choose you over Chad Thundercock as you have want they want - money which equals security.

Leykis 101
>>
>>69910180
So you think a 20 yo woman is more valuable than a 30 yo?
>>
>>69910180

>it gets better guys I swear just wait till your whole life is over and you'll see!
>>
>>69910381
that's correct yeah
>>
>>69910505

Actually I'm 28 now and I'm pulling girls far more easily than I ever did when I was younger
>>
>>69910381
Yes, because the whole point of a woman is to pop out children. Old woman cant pop out healthy children so they lose their purpose.
>>
>>69910505
>not saying fuck it and going for 2D

I don't give a fuck anymore, I'm basically just going to wallow in hedonism until I overdose and die or something. There's no point anymore. Society doesn't care about integrity or morals and actively encourages people to go against them. Being a slut is cool and trendy. Marriage and loyalty is old and "conservative" garbage.

Just fuck it all.
>>
>>69909084
It means you're a poor virginal soon-to-be faggot, OP. My condolences to you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.