[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Does /pol/ Think of The Westboro Baptist Church?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ght.jpg (70 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
ght.jpg
70 KB, 636x358
When I was bluepilled, I hated them.

Now are think they are pretty cool. Yeah, some of the things they say are stupid/cringey but I kind of respect them.
>>
>>69908974

They just seem awfully silly most of the time.
>>
>>69908974
Fucking based.
>>
>>69908974
They are free to carry on..

Good for lulz sometimes..generally cringy as fuck
>>
>>69908974
They're dumb.
>>
>>69908974

Bretty stupid desu

They're like the mudslimes of Christianity.
>>
>>69908974
They're pretty shit. Definitely not very Christ like.
>>
Distorting the Word of God to make people think God hates anyone is evil.

God hates homosexuality, yes. But He doesn't define people as gay or straight or whatever.
>>
File: god was not kind.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
god was not kind.jpg
97 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>69908974
They're retarded and end up making conservatives look worse. They protest funerals and celebrate 9/11 and dead soldiers. Right wing equivalent of
>kill white cis scum
>>
>>69908974
They said they were coming to my hometown to protest the funeral of a servicemember. The local red pilled university told them to fuck off, and lined the streets to prevent the families having to see these cocksuckers.
>>
>>69908974
They are correct, but I think they might be doing it for the wrong reasons.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.