[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he legit or a disinfo operative planted by the gov?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (406 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
406 KB, 800x430
Is he legit or a disinfo operative planted by the gov?
>>
>>69908763
He's neither, he's just an idiot.
>>
>>69908763
He's a salesman.
>>
>>69908860
>>69909491
Pretty much both of these.
A government planted disinfo wouldn't be so obviously unstable and idiotic.
He's just a guy who wants to make money, can't seem to wear a shirt for more than 2 hours at a time, and probably has mild schizophrenia.
>>
>>69908763
he loves our memes, so idc
>>
Snake oil salesman.

The guy doesn't even like doing his radio show anymore.

Use to be influential around between 2008-2012 but not anymore.

Everyone has seen through his bullshit.
>>
>>69908763
he's a dumbass
>>
File: 1458766271762.png (223 KB, 549x400) Image search: [Google]
1458766271762.png
223 KB, 549x400
it's the globaliiiist
>>
>>69908763

just a shock jock who found a unique gimmick to make a living

no different than howard stern or any of the others essentially
>>
>>69909882
>Mild

He's just keeps getting more insane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj2zbOAEp_4
>>
>>69908763
Hes doing a job, hes cornered the market, he sells snake oil.
>>
his head is so fucking big. no wonder he had to get /fit/ or else he would look like Mr Mackey from South Park.
>>
>>69911746

lucifer is comming better buy my water filters
>>
>>69912212
Kek'd
>>
>>69911746
>the truth is insane
good goy
>>
File: 1456624933366.jpg (49 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
1456624933366.jpg
49 KB, 538x538
>>69908763
He's the real deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPP3XT2a9Gg
>>
File: 1456747765932.jpg (85 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1456747765932.jpg
85 KB, 580x433
>>69908763
He's kind of a pussy because he totally knows about the Jewish problem, but only hints at it without blowing the lid off of it because he's scared.

Beyond that, I don't get why people think he's disinfo, he doesn't even come off that "crazy". People argue he's a plant to make legitimate conspiracy theories sound retarded, but all that he does is just yell sometimes and get passionate -- how is that so crazy? You're the crazy one if you're not angry at what's happening.

I listened to him from 1999 to 2011, sort of got bored with his analysis... still, I never got why people think he's so outlandish and lump him in with disinfo. He's just giving his points of view, you're the retard if you think AJ is right about everything. People need to do their own research about shit and stop holding AJ to a standard of perfection.

this is inspirational as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
>>
>>69908763
Alex Jones profits off speaking out government corruption and exercising his First Amendment right. How is this a bad thing?
>>
I love his channel, calls out leftists on their stupid shit. But holy shit literally everything is a conspiracy and he sells snake oil
>>
One minute he's doing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDBeCT4qkI

The next minute he's telling people to flee the cities on Y2k. If you watch him and grade on a curve cutting out the top and bottom he's ok.
>>
It's funny seeing people take his snake oil supplements seriously when he's just a fat, low-T oaf with bitch tits bigger than anyone's ITT.
>>
>>69912173
Fucking kek anon 10/10
>>
>>69912899
>he sells snake oil

naw its good stuff man gets some, don't cha want to help him fund the infowar?
>>
He endorses trump fully, that alone should give you a clear idea of the caliber of this buffoon.
>>
>>69913086
>with bitch tits bigger than anyone's ITT.
I wouldn't go that far. We've probably got some people ITT that could hold their own against Leanne Macadoo in the titty department
>>
File: 1457035923162.png (264 KB, 638x517) Image search: [Google]
1457035923162.png
264 KB, 638x517
>>
>>69913271
Hes breaking the conditioning without my money
>>
>>69913351
Top kek
What's more funny is the fact that he shits on muh elite and muh globalists while endorsing trump, who is member of the elite and has profited globalism for decades.
>>
04/04/16(Mon)14:56:29 No.69913326▶

He endorses trump fully, that alone should give you a clear idea of the caliber of this buffoon.

>>69913326
NOT TRUE you moron. Jones constantly looks at all sides of an issue or person. He has reservations about Trump. You don't listen very well and thus you show your simple mind. Useless to the community of humanity. Do you know how dumb you are?
>>
>>69914665
Found the prisonplanet shill who can't even quote properly.

>Jones looks at all sides of the issue
Yes, it's very important to take reptilians into consideration when dealing with the US government.
>he has reservations about trump
I very much doubt so, I saw an interview with the trumpniggerking and he was licking his boots all the way to jewyork.
>>
>>69911408
You are a dismissive fucktart and you do not offer anything much of value to your society when you speak such ignorant shit. Stern is human garbage. He picks on weak people and exploits women for profit. His nihilism schtick got old in the 80s. Stern is just part of the zeitgeist of post-pshychology that said, nothing is real but your own beliefs about it. What utter nonsense. Alex Jones does NOT just feel there is a New World Order you fucknut...There is a real New World Order. Just because YOU cannot see it, does NOT give you the moral certainty to reduce someone who DOES see it into a nice neat little package where you get to control the messaging about it. What you are, is just another sheeople who can't handle the truth, because you are too busy trying figure out if you are a PC or a Mac. You're just a faggot loser.
>>
>>69912538
>Alex Jones is a legit sorce
The water filters might take out fluoride, but I think they might add lead.
>>
File: i_am_the_intersect.png (74 KB, 399x401) Image search: [Google]
i_am_the_intersect.png
74 KB, 399x401
>Is he legit or a disinfo operative planted by the gov?

Actually, he's just a radio DJ.

I also worked in radio, for 12 years. A guy like Alex Jones just wants listeners. The conspiracy-nut angle is something he came up with to generate that.

When I was at the talk station in Nashville, I learned what talk radio really is - just some guys good at talking. They have no particular expertise or interests in a specific area - they will center their show around whatever brings in listeners.

Dave Ramsey - you've heard of him - The Money Game. I used to engineer his show, it started as a local program. Dave doesn't know shit. He's got one simple piece of advice to give people - don't use credit, pay cash.

But he could talk for 3 hours a day about that shit. He's personable.

Jones is merely an entertainer. He's probably right about a lot of things, and wrong about a lot of others, since he essentially latches onto any conspiracy theory that happens to drift through his transom.

But he certainly has no special insight into any of it, he's just talking. Non-fucking-stop.
>>
>>69915657
Ouch, watch the edge.
>>
File: 1458766986280.png (440 KB, 816x445) Image search: [Google]
1458766986280.png
440 KB, 816x445
Buy my products need to feed my family...
>>
>>69911746
And you are just a useful idiot. He's mad because you are sooooo weak-minded.
>>
>>69908763
Everything he says ends up being true.

He seems to be controlled opposition, the NWO has a fetish for revealing everything they are about to do before they do it. I think it has something to do with the old demonic rite of possession, you need to let it in. So if you are aware of it and do nothing, its basically granting consent through omission of resistance. Seems like a convoluted way to get us to accept pure evil (consumerism, multiculturalism=code for one culture, transhumanism).

I would assume he isn't fully aware of his own programming. Probably believes about 10% of what he says and hopes to make a tidy profit on the products he shills. I'm sure as he saw more and more of the information he was leaked become reality, it's spooked him more than a little.

By this stage, he's so far in there is no way out.

Be very wary of cult of personality figures, it's almost always controlled opposition designed to create a messianic figure to later crucify in a barbaric jest of demoralization. The only leaders you need are in your immediate family, and the only truth is what you all experience on a day to day basis.
>>
>>69918452
Spot on anon. Not many connect that not doing a thing is still a choice. They count on it. Belief systems aside, there is much we don't know about the effects of perception on objects.
>>
>>69915747
what abou all the doctors, and military personal on the show constantly giving him information that msm latch onto a week later
you probably only watch compilations of him for entertainment because you obviously do not listen to him
>>
Look man just buy my shit
>>
>>69908763
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
>>
>>69908763
>is he legit
>peddles supplements in every video
gee I wonder
>>
>>69915747
I listen to Dave Ramsey on the way home from work sometimes. I like his show
>>
File: 1312729540576s.jpg (3 KB, 103x126) Image search: [Google]
1312729540576s.jpg
3 KB, 103x126
>>69918452

my sides!
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>69911746
>implying the new york times actually cares
>>
>>69918452
>Be very wary of cult of personality figures, it's almost always controlled opposition designed to create a messianic figure to later crucify in a barbaric jest of demoralization. The only leaders you need are in your immediate family, and the only truth is what you all experience on a day to day basis.

Just look at Trump. I think he has very clearly been outed by TPTB.

Everything else you haev said in your post is very true as well, everyone should give it a read.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.