[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece pay debts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: greecepaydebts.png (445 KB, 590x387) Image search: [Google]
greecepaydebts.png
445 KB, 590x387
Socrates last words were crito, we owe a rooster to Asclepius which means please, don't forget to pay the debt. Maybe people of Greece should listen their philosopher?
>>
Maybe if they're freed from the chains of the EU and German domination, they should default.
>>
File: Finnish Warrior.jpg (107 KB, 600x856) Image search: [Google]
Finnish Warrior.jpg
107 KB, 600x856
>>69908188
Based Finland, you are so wise!
You never stopped helping us from the start!
I still remember when you liberated us from the T*rks.
Thank you!
>>
greece should try to bankrupt germoney desu

more corruption
>>
>>69908188
To help repay our debt I'd gladly sell all Greek public servants if anyone is interested in buying them.
>>
>>69908188
yeah..about that..

we need you to loan us some money first, if we are to have any money to repay the debt with

but we're totally good for it, I swear
>>
They've gotten this far without paying, I don't see why they should stop. Yurosmells are getting cucked by based Greece and it's fun to watch.
>>
Why should we even pay money to this people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Even if we do, they will just give them to abdul and mohamad to fuck their wifes better.

get fucked germancucks, you are the reason europe is becoming an endless cuck region
>>
>>69912387
If I am correct it is greece who is taking all abduls and mohamads in to the europe from turkey. You could shut your border down untill mohamads understand to fuck off or turkey fixes their border.
>>
>>69913253
we cant leave our friends like you culturally not-enriched
>>
Why should we give Germoney back twice? We already used them to buy BMWs.

If anything, Germany should pay us back by being a good sport and supporting our own economy just as we support theirs. But nah, don't feel obliged to buy agricultural products from us. In fact, here, we'll use some Germany to import milk. Fucking milk.

http://www.ecdltest-themata.gr/epikairotita/1239-mpoikotaz-gala-giaourti-delta-fage.html
>>
Socrates and all other pluto and greek sandniggers were dumb sandniggers, they took math but did nothing with it that improved society, they couldnt even draw.
>>
>>69914629
They couldn't improve society? They created today's society. Whatever red-haired barbarians from Northern Europe did has been replaced by Greco-Roman culture.
>>
>>69915241
They were blonde, something the greeks werent. And they certainly werent faggots nor mediteranian non Whites.

And yes, there is not a single ancient drawing compared to other societies, let alone in the middle ages and further up.
All hype and all bullshit.
>>
>>69915888
Whoever thinks blondes are the only whites is seriously retarded.
>>
>>69916370
>>69916811

They weren't YOUR ancestors. You two are Turks, not Hellenese.
>>
>>69914629
Nice try Ali go eat some shark sand rape some women or are you a cuck letting your country be conquered
>>
File: HERESY.jpg (73 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.jpg
73 KB, 631x600
>>69917312
>>69917175
>>69916932
>>69916811
>>69916370
>>69908188
cancer thread is cancer
>>
>>69916932
>implying turkey isn't still significantly greek, even since the conquest of East Rome
>implying there still aren't plenty of full blooded Greeks

Okay famalam.
>>
>>69916932
Only 10%of Turkish citizens have Turkic DNA. So in Greece it's non existent. They raped no one, it was all language and culture
>>
>>69916932
You dumbass sven. Even turks are not really turkic but instead muslim greeks.

I'll laugh my ass off in 20 years after we will be whiter than you.
>>
File: image:1064.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
image:1064.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5000
>>69914629
>Sweden
>Calling anyone sandniggers.
Enjoy you cultural enrichment, rape capital of europe
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.