[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bikers for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 406x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 406x498
I heard of Bikers for Trump and thought it was a small group but it seems that the group is massive ranging from hundreds even thousands of bikers who hope to stop protesters at Trump rallies.

In the article they state:

>“We’re just building this coalition, and when I’m done with this demographic, it’s gonna be as strong as the… Teamsters or the NRA—we got a ground game,” Cox said. “I’ve talked to a lot of bikers to take the political temperature [of the community] and they were all for Trump… You’ve never heard of ‘Bikers for Romney.’ You’ve never heard of ‘Bikers for Nixon,’ or Clinton.”

They went on to say Wisconsin is not their only stop either:

>In the coming months, Cox and his comrades will be plotting events in future primary states, including two biker rallies in New York, before eventually heading out west to California where Cox imagines “we’ll have the biggest biker political rally that’s ever been seen” in the United States.

So Trump has a personal army of Bikers now.

Has any WI bros who have been to any Trump rallies seen a large influx in bikers?
>>
lank?
>>
>>69907922

Oops forgot to link the article:

>http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/02/bully-of-week-trump-s-hell-s-angels.html
>>
File: mfwthehappening.jpg (810 KB, 1297x977) Image search: [Google]
mfwthehappening.jpg
810 KB, 1297x977
>>69907922
>mfw this tuns into berkely 2.0
>mfw ginsberg and thompson can't save the hippies this time
>mfw we've returned to the same polarization as the 1960s and 1970s.
>>
>>69907922
this is just going to end up looking bad..
>>
>>69908089

Read the article, the bikers say they are my promoting violence but instead they are their to do what SS has been lacking on.

They claim to not be supporting violence and want the bikers to be good but state if someone throws a pinch they are throwing one right back.

>The bikers are there] so they can offset the protesters, so they can be a human shield,” he said. “Isn’t that something? That we have to rely on citizen crusaders to come forward and provide additional security for a candidate who has Secret Service. [Trump’s Secret Service detail] is completely inadequate. Look at the uprisings going on at Donald Trump rallies!”

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>69908112

They are claiming they want peace at the rallies, they are not going to start shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 540x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 540x542
>>69908112
>BIKERS ARE RAYCIST TRUMP IS RAYCIST

Fuck it. If a bunch of bikers are intimidating the #nevertrump faggots, that's fine by me.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 336x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 336x352
Threads are sliding, shills are out in full force today I see.

This is actually worth a read and you fucks are letting shills slide this thread
>>
>>69908777

In the article they said they are indeed not racist. Seems they just agree with all of Trumps main points
>>
>>69908355
I have. Even though the Daily Beast is a polished turd, it was a good piece of writing.

The Berkeley protests turned violent because the Hippies didn't realize that many of the Hell's Angels were veterans who were pissed to see a rabble of sheltered college kids spitting on guys coming back from Vietnam and burning the flag. What the article is talking about is a much better form of it.

Ginsberg, who was the defacto leader of the protests talked to Hunter as a point of contact. Hunter was working on his book about the Hells Angles at the time so he knew the leadership and was able to get the Angles to back down.
>>
>>69909314

Interesting, good input, have any links?
>>
>>69909314

Also agreed? Daily beast is garbage but this article was pretty well done.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.