[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Albania hate thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: republic_of_subhuman.jpg (197 KB, 1000x713) Image search: [Google]
republic_of_subhuman.jpg
197 KB, 1000x713
>Mudslimes in europe, nuff said
>Literally the most criminal nationality on the planet
>Pretend to be Italian/German/civilized euro
>Pillaged for Turks and cucked their religion to not pay tax
>National hero is ethnic Serbian yet they hate Serbs
>Spread their cancerous diaspora in neighboring countries
>No redeeming qualities whatsoever
>>
You are right.

What now?
>>
>>69908439
Kebab removal?
>>
>>69907849
Albania is the one country in the world where Muslims, Catholics and Orthodox live in harmony. They can actually live among eachother without fighting. Some intermarry but it is extremely frowned upon so they avoid more unneeded clashes by sticking with their own kind

The world could learn a lesson with this kind of organization. Separate but equal.
>>
>>69909296
Catholic, orthodox albos = human
>>
>>69907849
Why would you hate yourself
>>69909296
No, the majority are Muslims and they destroy Christian churches
>>
>>69909542
t. someone whose family was repeatedly raped by turkroach
>>
>>69907849
Is your country even real? How does it feel being the minority of your own country?
>>
>>69909644
>turkroaches raped greek meme

Meanwhile we didn't convert to fucking islam and didn't mixed with turks while you opened your ass to them.
>>
>macedonia
>not even once
>>
God-tier flag.

We should steal all their girls aged 13-16 (at the age of 16 they get raped by their pickpocket masters) and turn them into sex slaves, fucked 2 albanians in my life they were huge sluts craving for my french cock.

Nuke the rest of the country.
>>
>>69909887
orthodox and catholic faith was and still is alive and well. The only problem is southern albania which takes much more influence from your shithole of a nation.
>>
>>69909799
>Is your country even real? How
your country only exists because of anglos
>>
>>69907849
Macedonia is not a country it is a part of Greece
>>
>>69907849
yes albanian are worse than turkish if you can believe such a thing.

also there is literally no albanian that is not part of the albanian mafia( the most violent and vicious criminal organisation in europe ), at least not all the turks are part of turkish mafias.
>>
>>69910102
>orthodox and catholic faith was and still is alive and well

With a country with 60% of the population being muslim and with 15% atheist and with also the biggest mosques in europe, i wouldn't call christianity there safe.
>>
There's is literally nothing wrong with being albanian, prove me wrong you looser.
>>
>>69910639

>italian flag
>defending Albozergia

Every fucking time lel. How's the kidney trade going Arben?
>>
>>69910639
this post is like that meme here where the spider types on a computer saying that spiders are bros right?
cool
>>
>>69910639

maybe you should come check our prisons, they are full of albanians, morrocans and italians
most albanians i met were trying to act like morrocans, but they kinda fail at it since they're pretty beta
>>
>>69909887
>still calls it a meme

jesus man you're as dark as north africans. don't delude yourself
>>
>>69907849
NIGGERS OF THE EASTERN BLOK.
>>
>>69911516
which should be exterminated!
>>
File: 1449880751626.jpg (2 MB, 1208x4036) Image search: [Google]
1449880751626.jpg
2 MB, 1208x4036
>>69911411
ok tyrone,also turks were from central asia not north africa
>>
>>69911593
Serbia is like nokia.
>>
Albanians are the most non religious people i know.

Except orthodox albanians they're the same shit as greeks desu.
>>
>>69912049
albania is even worse.
>>
>>69911411

muh rape babies can't influence shit because the one who's doing the raping is always a minority and due to genetics they eventually disappear

they always were dark and swarthy with some extremely rare blonde mountain folk
>>
>>69907849
Albanian genocide when?
>>
>>69912334
when america fall then we united will show no mercy towards albanian scum!
>>
>>69909296
>They can actually live among eachother
Which is why they all left for the ex-yu countries, then the Western European countries as 'refugees', right?
>>
>>69909296
They do because they dont have outside influences meddling and stirring shit up. As long as the heroin routes the albanian mob controls remain open its all good.
>>
BUMP for zerg butthurt
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.