[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch shows women and robots in couples, I'm actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: Robot and women couples .jpg (91 KB, 1596x797) Image search: [Google]
Robot and women couples .jpg
91 KB, 1596x797
Overwatch shows women and robots in couples, I'm actually surprised that extreme feminist haven't been enraged by this and are trying to get this content banned from Overwatch.

After all they've stopped them in the past for this very reason.
>>
>>69905385
Huh? Feminists only mind female robots, they love the thought of replacing men especially white ones with robots.
>>
File: 987654321.gif (1 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
987654321.gif
1 MB, 300x164
>>69905385

the media has been gearing us up for this for decades

if robots rights were implemented now you'd be considered a nazi or on the "wrong side of history" to oppose it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLNo4lMC8bM

which is insane of course
literally insane

like the arguments "if you kill them you win" or that "ISIS wants to be against islamization"
in fact these are the kinds of arguments they will use
>>
>>69905717
*******"if you kill them they win"
>>
>>69905385

....How the fuck are white men even supposed to compete with that shit?

I can't do shit against a BRC.
>>
File: TINNED.jpg (43 KB, 394x398) Image search: [Google]
TINNED.jpg
43 KB, 394x398
>>69905385

TINNED.
>>
>>69905717
I loved that film but i believe AI robots should be given the same rights as humans.

And if a robot doesn't quality for those then it would need to have the same protection as a pet.

You can't just destroy your pet because you feel like it.

Its taken away from you.
>>
>>69906143
Give AI the same rights as humans, the same freedom and you might aswell shoot yourself right now.

We'd be their pets in short order at best, and "phased out" quickly at worst.
>>
>>69906411
Alright.

Why? If a robot kills then its a criminal and must be put on trail nothing has change the only difference is that it is a machine.

If we treat them as slaves you create distaste for their masters, something that is still clear in the US although i've never really understood that fact considering before the civil war more black than white owned slaves.
>>
File: jiao.gif (438 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
jiao.gif
438 KB, 300x161
>>69906143
thats retarded and insane
and your retarded and insane

an extremely advanced robot does not feel emotion
it expresses it
talking to one would be really no much more complex than talking to a furby wired to wikipedia
I mean that argument should be enough
but it goes through you

you know I could go into a tangent and spend an hour typing 2 essays on how wrong you are its like
your like a person who owns a pitbull
to have an opinion like that in the first place it is evident that you are incapable of recognizing a counter argument
>>
It's literally an obvious allegory for racemixing.

What's surprising about it?
>>
>>69905848
Don't worry, white women couldn't compete either
>>
File: avatars-2-System-Shock-2.jpg (16 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
16 KB, 150x150
tfw no robo gf
>>
>>69906590
ITS ALREADY STARDED

it's best not to even make abominable intelligence, it'll only end badly.
>>
>>69907952
Techpriest pls, it's not like chaotic forces can possess AI and turn them against us
>>
>>69906590
You sir, are insane. You're not even differentiating between "robots" i.e dumb ones who have no intelligence whatsoever and those with a proper smart AI.

In the first case, giving them human rights much less freedom is absolutely pointless, might aswell give the current ones used in factories equal rights aswell then.

In the second case, simply creating a smart AI might very well doom us all. Not necessarily because an AI is evil but because to it we're a threat in several ways solely by existing, ranging from being an existential threat to it, to using the same resources it does and thus being competition, to simply being in the way the same way some random animals which we barely see are to us.

You're trying to assign some human perspective to AI, to turn it into some neo liberal egalitarian at that. It wont happen and wont work.
>>
>>69906113
>you just KNOW
>>
>>69908206
AI doesn't need to be posessed to turn against us, it doesn't even need to turn against us but simply leave us in the dust as it evolves more and more rapidly the same way various animal species died out solely because someone more efficient, quicker to adopt and evolve was around aswell.

The benefits of a smart AI compared to a dumb one, or simple robots with no AI at all but only capable of following rudimentary orders aswell as pre programmed responses are pretty much non existant.
>>
>>69908287
Don't talk to me or my tin son ever again.
>>
>>69907513
Ever watch the 6th day, you will get something pretty close?
>>
>>69906411
>>69906143
AI should be given the same rights as humans, but that's just reason to not actually create artificial intelligence.
Instead we should strive to create virtual intelligences, machines smart enough to create the illusion of sapience but without any desire to be free.
And in fact creating a VI will probably be much easier than creating a true AI anyway.
>>
>>69908245
This.

Not to mention that if you create thousands of AI servants, their ability to work collaboratively would be perfect. There wouldn't be a divergence of thought or theory, they would be able to synchronise a plan or attack and execute it without error. That kind of perfection is non-existent in the modern world of activism or revolutionary politics.
>>
>>69905385
Faggot degenerate game. Idiot OP doesn't realize that feminists love robots and cyborgs. Literally get gassed.
>>
File: egah1.jpg (196 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
egah1.jpg
196 KB, 1366x768
Pffff, where are the ghost and horse pairings?

Typical shitordian Blizzard.
>>
>>69905385
Why would anyone care about a dead game?
>>
>>69905385
>>69905385
The Singularity is quickly approaching. As human become more machine and machine becomes more human, the line between the two will blur beyond recognition.

One thing is obvious. For the first time in history, we have a chance to steal fire from the gods. To turn away from it now - to stop pursuing a future in which technology and biology combine, leading to the promise of a Singularity - would mean to deny the very essence of who we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17v1Rj8ZP7M
>>
>>69907133
you're right
but
sometimes
it's a good thing
to put everything on the same
line
>>
File: 1459152247504.jpg (210 KB, 630x603) Image search: [Google]
1459152247504.jpg
210 KB, 630x603
The AIs are already being tailored by their masters
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.