[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wouldn't mind paying more if its for a good reason.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: who-pays-the-most-tax.png (29 KB, 940x492) Image search: [Google]
who-pays-the-most-tax.png
29 KB, 940x492
I wouldn't mind paying more if its for a good reason.
>>
>>69905335
There is no "good reason "..

Now go get a job
>>
We'll see if you still think that way after you lose 50% of your paycheck kid.
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
2 KB, 90x90
>>69905335
If only my taxes went to the military instead of sand niggers.
>>
>>69905335
what is this picture even

avg income tax is somewhere around 25% here
>>
>>69905335
>sweden
>top cuck
Them bulls dont live on air alone. They need food, drugs, to rape, but its ok because swedish cucks are paying for it.
>>
If we lived in a monogamous, high trust society, I'd be fine with higher taxes. But America has a problem, and it's called niggers.
>>
>>69905755
nah you're just poor
>>
>>69905629
Paying more than a half so the polticians can replace you, literally paying your own destruction.
How could a man was brave enough in the past to kill Olof Palme and yet now that's worst no one does anything?
>>
>tfw paying 60% taxes to support shitty hospital service and shitty public schools
>>
The top marginal tax rate is meaningless

It affects so few people, and there are so many ways to get around it that no rich person who cares about their money ends up paying it

For your average person, Australia has the lowest taxes in the West bar maybe Switzerland
>>
>>69905335
we should be first i think
>>
>>69905755
20% or so to whatever city you live in, up to 30% to the state (progressive rate), 30% or so on your stocks

Your employeer pays like half your wage in social service fees too, which is like a hidden tax

Let's not forget paying 20% or so VAT and god damn vodka is taxed like crazy :(
>>
>>69906064
In Finland, you can be middle class and reach the top bracket.
>>
File: 1450640549997.png (96 KB, 748x710) Image search: [Google]
1450640549997.png
96 KB, 748x710
>>69905335
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>69906286
You have to earn $180,000 to reach the top bracket of 45% in Australia

There are no other state or city income taxes, only the Federal Government has the ability to levy Income Taxes, and the only tax besides the Income Tax is a flat 2% Medicare Levy

If you earn $180,000 you pay 32.3% in Income Tax + Medicare Levy
>>
>>69906927

In Sweden the income tax goes to the provincial government, the VAT is what funds the federal government (at least from a civilian's point of view).
>>
The Israeli rates surprise me, coming between a Jew and money is like coming between a female bear and her cub or a nigger and some KFC. It will just end badly for everyone.
>>
>>69905755
Some/most municipalities already tax you 20%+
>>
>>69905335
>Govt.

>Good reason.

Kill yourself, faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.