[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Line up the degenerates /pol/, and on their knees. One of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Negan.jpg (219 KB, 1118x1069) Image search: [Google]
Negan.jpg
219 KB, 1118x1069
Line up the degenerates /pol/, and on their knees.

One of them is gettin fucked.
>>
File: 1459304178099s.jpg (4 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1459304178099s.jpg
4 KB, 115x125
EENY
>>
>>69905113
>"Wanna know who he killed?"
>"Wait for a year to find out! Even though we had 16 episodes of drama that we could have cut out!"
Ugh.. this jew show.
>>
>>69906558

Next season airs in the fall. So it's more like half a year.
>>
>>69906558
he killed glenn in comics
>>
>>69906697
Still a long damn time just for this, when they could have just cut out the useless drama.

>>69906712
He was looking towards the group of people when he started beating the living shit out of someone, Glenn was on the other side. My guess is Daryl since he's already hurt.
>>
shit fucking show only getting shittier with each passing episode

absolutely horrible writing and showrunning

It's sad because they could do some amazing things with the source material, sets, actors and effects.
>>
>>69906945
i told you that it was in comics. its important and killing other person would not make sense
>>
>>69906981

If you didn't stop watching this garbarge after the first couple of episodes of Season 2, you're beyond hope.
>>
>>69906981
yea its quite embarassing how bad it is. i watch it with finger on ->
>>
>>69907277
i dont think they care about the comics anymore.
sure, it would follow the comic if they killed glenn, but for some reason i really doubt they did
i only watch it in passing now anyways, such a shame after how good season 1 was
>>
>>69905113
>six years since the zombie outbreak and the grass at the side of the roads is still being mowed.
>>
File: bye-glenn.jpg (189 KB, 655x450) Image search: [Google]
bye-glenn.jpg
189 KB, 655x450
>>69906712
>>
>>69907623
maybe mexicans are immune
>>
>>69905113
Please glennbeckonknees.jpg
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.