[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genickschussanlage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
Genickschussanlage (German for "neck shooting facility") is the official name of a facility used for surprise executions in Nazi Germany.

The victim was placed, under a pretext, in a position where a shot could be fired into the back of his/her neck from the neighbouring room. For that purpose, the facilities were partly disguised as height measuring devices or medicinal instruments. The facilities are mostly known from concentration camps, where they were not only used to carry out official death sentences but also to carry out inconspicuous murder of larger groups of victims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genickschussanlage

So what are the odds that this is complete jewish fabrication?
>>
>>69903984
>So what are the odds that this is complete jewish fabrication?

Around 0% Mohammed.
>>
>>69903984
Weren't they used by the STASI?
>>
>>69904108
Thanks I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
>>69903984
>surprise executions
Id not get drunk with the guy who made that during the war.
>>
>>69904431
wise words
>>
>>69903984

6,000,000 to 1 that it is a fabrikation.
>>
>>69903984
>Genickschussanlage (German for "neck shooting facility") is the official name
Why are Germans so awesome and why is it because of their language?
>>
How exactly did they stop all the blood from staining the walls or the floor?

Wouldn't it be easier to tie their hands, take them to a field and just shoot them there? Nobody does indoor shootings or beheadings as a means of execution.
>>
>>69903984
100%

>no evidence
>look at this height measuring device schlomo..hmmmmm *avraam groans jewishly* we shall call it a surprise murder device.. *shekels jingle*
>>
>>69904618
Russia used an underground room painted red so that the blood wouldn't be as much of a problem.
>>
>>69903984
>round up massive amounts of jews in a camps
>still have to execute them by surprise
>>
>>69904773
>surprise!
>we rounded you up!
Is that what they call German humor?
>>
there isnt a lot of information on this thing. so someone waits behing the wall and as the prisoner is getting his height evaluated, they pole a gun through that slot in the scale and shoot? how did they clean all the blood off the floors? also, wouldnt shooting indoors be extremely loud? that would alert other prisoners, would it not? also, shooting someone in the neck isnt an immediate deat, there would be at least a minute or so of them thrashing around and attacking the "doctors" before they bled out.
>>
>>69904728
Furthermore, are these rooms actually soundproofed? You start shooting people and someone is guaranteed to hear it.

Why not use a club or a knife?
>>
Very efficient, very German.

0% t b h.
>>
>>69904888
Oy vey you dare question the authenticity of this malicious nazi baby murder machine goyim? *strokes sideburns*
>>
>>69904871
yeah its just cruelness basically. pretty gud you should try.
>>
>>69904891
That's why it's underground so they don't hear it and you can march more people in and out. The pistol was quick and effective.

I mean I guess you could dig a trench, line them up and mow them down with machine guns for a while before burying them alive. You could even do that in style like ISIS and plaster HD video of it all over the internet.

The Russians didn't have that level of technology, however.
>>
>>69905061
>>That's why it's underground so they don't hear it and you can march more people in and out.
>"Stand right here, on this bloodstain and face the 'measuring device' Jew-kun!"
And if it's underground, why is there a window in the picture?
>>
>>69903984
Why did they need to surprise them?
If they had the element of surprise why use a gun?
Why indoors? That'd be terrible for lots of reasons.
No one was suspicious of the shots coming from the doctors office?
Did they have the jews line up outside? If so, was no one suspicious that no one came out? Did no one hear the shots? If not, where did they find the time and why did they use this clearly inefficient method over the already inefficient gassing?
>>
>>69904888
>shooting someone in the neck isnt an immediate deat, there would be at least a minute or so of them thrashing around and attacking the "doctors" before they bled out.

Shooting someone in the neck properly is the same as decapitation, essentially. So no, none of that nonsense you just blurted out would happen.
>>
>>69903984
Executing someone by shooting them in the neck makes sense how?
>>
>>69905213
It would if you didn't do it properly.
>>
>>69905199
I'm talking about Russia, not Germany. I don't know who the hell would go through the trouble to mock up medical devices and shoot them from the next room over. You just drag them in and BAM, next?

Maybe bury all the bodies in the woods and blame Poland for it.
>>
why didn't they just drown all their prisoners? instead of using expensive gas and "gas rooms" why didnt the just create a room that was above a giant pool of water, then lower the room in the water and drown the prisoner? cheap, easy, quite. how come i never hear of these types of killing machines? not trying to be too morbid, but i think they would have fared much better
>>
>>69904588
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>69905426
Hey, you mean like ISIS does?

Or the mafia when it came to giving somebody some "shoes" to "sleep with the fishes?"
>>
>>69905426
I've actually thought of this too. Like if the chamber was filled up with people, then lowers underwater for 10 minutes, then drains out the bodies and water through the bottom, recycles the wTer for the next batch
>>
>>69905213
that's assuming you hit them in the spinal cord every time. how is the shooter supposed to know what part of the neck he is about to shoot if he is in a completely dark room and the only slot of light that is coming in is being obstructed by the back of someones head? if someone has some pictures of this type of execution, id understand it more, but with the limited information i have, it seems a litte impractical
>>
>>69905366
Because if you're killing tons of people it's far easier for everyone if the victims stay calm.
Also the guy who shoots doesn't have to see the target
>>
>Smells like gunpowder and powder residue everywhere
>Blood everywhere from shooting people in the neck at point blank range
> Bullet holes in the adjacent wall from some rounds completely penetrating the neck

Next patient please.
>>
>>69905826
Stop rationalizing it and just admit you killed 6 million Jews.
>>
File: 1459222926123.jpg (46 KB, 862x521) Image search: [Google]
1459222926123.jpg
46 KB, 862x521
>>69904588
Jap with the numbers bant, AND based 88. Damn you shitpost gods
>>
I remember seeing this when I went there on a tour. It just seemed so ridiculous and unbelievable.

Much later I was reading something on line and came across a letter in German by a German POW imprisoned in Buchenwald after the war ended by the Soviets. He attested that the Soviets forced German prisoners to build it.
He closed by stating that he would have the letter witnessed and notarized and the world should be witness to these lies, etc.

I wonder if someone knows of the letter I'm talking about.
>>
>>69905879
Kek
Yes totally a surprise execution
>>
>>69905426
How about you think about that setup for a minute and wonder how much time it takes to build it and how easy it is to survive by clinging to corpses already in there.
>>
>>69905958
6million is actually the official number of all victims of the Holocaust including communists, priests,gypsies, etc.
>>
>>69903984
Well, shooting sounds more efficient, and therefore more German, than building entire gas chambers. Might be true, although I don't really see the logic in building a specific chamber to shoot a kike.
>>
>>69906039
Source for that letter?
>>
File: 1458419701312.jpg (47 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1458419701312.jpg
47 KB, 720x439
>>69905426
Because they weren't actually murder machines and it's all made up. Though, it would explain how Germany lost if they truly were going around designing extremely convoluted and outrageous murder devices for no reason all war.
>>
>>69906131
probably less time than it took to build the deathcoasters, masturbation machines, and the rooms with floors that opened up and dropped people into the incinerators.
>>
>>69906131
the room would be completely submersed to the ceiling with water, so you could cling on to all the corpses you want, you're still going to drown. also, it cant be harder than what the germans did with thier gas chambers. I'd argue id would be easier. it be like building a swimming pool underneath a freight elevator.
>>
>>69903984
XOR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_d4l8OuI-U
>>
>>69906384

Yeah I can't remember, that's why I'm asking here.
>>
>>69903984
Lies. Holocaust never happened. Those jews have quite the imagination eh?
>>
>>69906452
I honestly don't understand how your vision is supposed to work.
And how is that easier than gas chambers which are simple to the extreme
>>
>>69906039
>The Russians made us do it, baww
>Believing everything you read online

I bet you have every issue of Magneettimedia, you sawdust for brains.
>>
>>69906481
Was that letter in German?
>>
>>69906384

Okay I found it.

https://archive.org/stream/Schirmer-Gerhart-Sachsenhausen-Workuta/SchirmerGerhart-Sachsenhausen-workuta-ZehnJahreInDenFaengenDerSowjets199232Doppels.Scan_djvu.txt

Excerpts also in English on David Irving's site.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/Auschwitz/Haig_170508.html
>>
>>69906441
>masturbation machines
Those are the worst. I don't get why Obama doesn't close down gitmo already.
>>
File: 1347736330854[2].jpg (27 KB, 256x257) Image search: [Google]
1347736330854[2].jpg
27 KB, 256x257
>>69903984
>Bei der Räumung des Lagers wurden technische Einrichtungen der Genickschussanlage und der Gaskammer abgebaut und im Industriehof versteckt. Die Schießscharte in der Wand wurde zugemauert.
>Für einen von der DEFA 1945/1946 im Auftrag der Sowjets gedrehten Film wurden diese Anlagen restauriert.[7]

>When the camp was evacuated the gas chambers and Genickschussanlagen were dismantled and hidden in the Industrial Yard. The hole in the wall was bricked up .
>For a film on behalf of the Soviet these systems were restored .

>dismantled
>restored
>>
File: frieght elevator.jpg (17 KB, 238x300) Image search: [Google]
frieght elevator.jpg
17 KB, 238x300
>>69906642
so here is a very basic freight elevator. imagine everything below the yellow hand rail is under water. now imagine the frieght elevator is much larger. insert your prisoners into the elevator, and lower it for a predetermined amount of time, like 10 minutes or so. that would ensure your prisoners had drowned and then you could empt the frieght elevator and move to the next batch.
>>
The Sachsenhausen part is in the Anhang, his "eidestattliche Versicherung".
>>
>>69906900
That makes a lot more sense than "surprise neck execution room"
>>
>>69905061
> march more people in and out
> march people out

after shooting them in the neck...
>>
>>69907285
People who've been shot in the neck don't put up much resistance.
>>
>>69906452
>>69906642
>>69907076

none of this makes any sense
the french had already perfected executions with their guillotine centuries ago. they're cheaper, faster, easier to build and easier to maintain than building entire submergable rooms or chambers to flood with volatile poison gas.

hell, just rounding people up outside and gunning them down with firing squads would be more reasonable than constructing intricate industrial murder machines like fucking genickschussanlagen.

it all doesnt make any sense to me. killing someone is so simple. why would anyone go to such lengths to do it in a more complicated matter?
>>
>>69905426
> i think they would have fared much better

Lol you never realized that is part of the hoax?

It's insulting to the German engineering capabilites.

Germany was shooting rockets over the sea, faring Zeppelin in the sky, mass producing cars, tanks and trains, even stealth planes and protoyping jetengines one of the still most technologically challenging task only few modern nations till this day mastered all before 1950 in a nation not even 10% of the size of the U.S.A. and then its greatest most secret killingmachinery is supposed to be some ressource wasting inefficently constructed system of deathcamps and (for killing) impossibly ineffective "gaschambers" and undersized cremation facilities with photocameras running all day all over the place.
>>
>>69907633
They also don't have the muscle control required for marching.

Jeeeezuz! Was that point really lost on you?
How short are you if that went over your head?
>>
>>69908318
You're not much of a sleuth are you?
>>
>>69907076
So let me get this straight
You need to excavate a massive basement
build a massive elevator
Flood the basement and fill it up on a regular basis
The electronic parts of the elevator have to continue working and you have to deal with massive rust issues.
Than you have to clean up drowned bodies.

How is that easier and cheaper than gas chambers?
>>
File: Dancing puppets.jpg (52 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
Dancing puppets.jpg
52 KB, 600x414
>>69908318
>Not lashing sticks to their limbs and turning them into grisly puppets
>>
>>69907907
I remember reading about some generals complaining that shooting squads ruin the mental health of the soldiers
>>
>>69908706
>poor widdle nadsi wadsis get sad from shooting people
>>
>>69903984
yeah, they have to mop the blood up every time to fool the next person. that would take a while...
>>
File: 240-emptycage.jpg (14 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
240-emptycage.jpg
14 KB, 240x240
>>69908422
Because you wouldn't need to excavate a basement. Just park a crane next to a lake, fill a tiger cage up with Juden, lower into lake and set it and forget it. You can kill 50-100 Jews at a time this way and it only takes 5 soldiers at most. ISIS has a vid where they do this exact thing except with 4 prisoners. Very efficient with low cost.
>>
>>69909045
Three words: giant bulletproof toilet
>>
>>69909327
why not just use masturbating machines to dehydrate the jews to death
>>
>>69909045

exactly. that's why this method was used to kill only like 10,000 people.
>>
>>69908422
>You need to excavate a massive basement
not difficult at all to do. many buildings have basements. if thats what worries you Hans, than just build a 10 foot deep olympic pool and construct a building on top of it.

>build a massive elevator
i have an elevator at my work that is 20 ft by 20 ft and can hold 15 tons. they are very common in industrial building and where very common in aircraft manufactoring plants in the US and even installed on US aircraft carriers. I dont know what you germans did, but there must have been a frieght elevator there too im sure

>Flood the basement and fill it up on a regular basis

who says you need to empty the pool? you don't empty the public swimming pool everytime someone jumps into it. you just filter the water

>The electronic parts of the elevator have to continue working and you have to deal with massive rust issues.

all the electrical components of a fireght elevator can be located from above, as to never be in contact with any water. we use a small type of frieght elevator at my work that dips tools into an acid wash. works just fine. as for the rust, you've seen shark cages right? if they only part of the elevator that is going into the water is the cage, rust can be easily avoided by using aluminum, which doesnt corrode in water/

>Than you have to clean up drowned bodies.
you have to clean out gassed bodies out of a gas chamber the same, do you not? whats the problem here?
>>
>>69908706
>>69908940
i doubt that was the reason. death camps werent operated by the wehrmacht but by SS personnel.
>>
File: 123.jpg (79 KB, 780x488) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
79 KB, 780x488
>>69909386
is this one of those masturbating machines?
>>
>>69907907
You of all people should know. Germans are meticulous fuckers
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.