[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly are we so pro-life around here? We have avoided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: The_Question_Graph[1].jpg (88 KB, 465x510) Image search: [Google]
The_Question_Graph[1].jpg
88 KB, 465x510
Why exactly are we so pro-life around here?

We have avoided nearly 16 MILLION "black lives" since 1973 through abortion. Convert that number into murders, prisoners and welfare dollars and consider the disproportionate use of abortion by blacks as a birth control method and frankly I see an incredible positive in abortion.

>Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

>According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

>On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

>"Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss (sic), for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member." - Michael Novak, some nigger lover

>CDC says that black women are more than four times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely.

Sources:
http://www.blackgenocide.org/black.html
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/nearly-50-million-abortions-have-been-performed-us-roe-v-wade-decision-legalized
>>
And how many of those blacks might have cured cancer?
>>
>>69904662
>>
>>69904705
fucking blacks
>>
>>69903480
>it's okay to murder millions of black babies

Fuck off stormfag
>>
>>69903480
Abortion is the largest and cheapest crime prevention mechanism in the world.
>>
File: BASED Sanger.png (370 KB, 662x408) Image search: [Google]
BASED Sanger.png
370 KB, 662x408
Planned Parenthood has been a pro-white eugenics organization since the beginning.

Keep in mind those stats are old and its 17+ million and it doesn't take into account the fact that those blacks would have reproduced so the real number is much higher

DESU we should be dramatically increasing govt. funding for Planned Parenthood.

Also btw black women have 5x higher abortion rate than white women per capita
>>
File: 1456888295300.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456888295300.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>69903480
>Why exactly are we so pro-life around here?
Because right wing people are inherently stupid.

Liberal master race!
> promote feminism so women go to work and make job easier for men
> promote gay sex to stop weak fags from reproducing
> promote birth control and abortion to cause eugenics among nignogs
> promote atheism in order to stop minorities from comiting to religious values and shit like keeping the kid
> promote intermixing in order to dillute the nignog retard blood
> promote drug legalization to keep minorities sedated and easy to control
> promote gun control so they don't accidentally kill white people around them anymore
> promote welfare so they don't revolt and just die from abusing drugs and aids

It's the perfect political ideology for a white guy. /pol/ is just fighting against your interests. Now tell me you wouldn't intermix with an arab princess like pic related while enjoying your perfect liberal life.
>>
>>69905361
fuck off bestialty promoting kike
>>
>>69904662
Cancer can't cure cancer. But memes aside, probably not a representative percentage.
>>
>>69903480
I'm only pro-life for white babies. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
File: EasyMoney.jpg (98 KB, 1018x332) Image search: [Google]
EasyMoney.jpg
98 KB, 1018x332
There are other ways to control the black population than abortion. These need to be explored and tried out soon.
>>
>>69903480
>Why exactly are we so pro-life around here?
Only the idiots are.
>>
>>69904662
>And how many of those blacks might have cured cancer?
Judging by this list of nigger nobel prize winners:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
I'd say the chance is near zero.
>almost all nigger nobels ever awarded have been for 'peace'
>not a single science or medicine
>>
I was pro life until I read the statistics. Based on feminist protests I thought most abortions were done by slutty white women how should know better, and that by banning it might make sluts reevaluate their life choices. But upon learning I was mostly blacks using the service I fully support it, even if my tax dollars pay for it.
>>
>>69908249
>all Peace and Literature
>one Economics
kek
>>
File: Africa_for_dummies.png (450 KB, 1332x1680) Image search: [Google]
Africa_for_dummies.png
450 KB, 1332x1680
>>69908336
That's the first time I've ever bothered to look up that list, can't say I'm surprised. I got a good chuckle out of all the 'peace' that has been supposedly spread around africa that no one has told us about.
>>
Niggers just get pregnant more often when there's legal abortion. You might abort more, but you're causing more to exist in the first place
>>
>>69905042
You first, Reddit
>>
it only means that blacks are using abortion as birth control.
>>
>>69909366
so if niggers didn't have the abortion option they would be able to show restraint as the alternative? Have you been to Earth?
>>
>>69905361
Classic liberalism is ok, but today's liberals are abhorrent
>>
Abortion is merely a stopgap measure, not a real solution to the nigger problem. For every 16 million aborted niggers there are still 600 million born.
>>
>>69903480
>pro-life around here?
No its only you and fedora christian nerds. Rest of us want to gas negroids.
>>
>>69910155
You can only get pregnant every so often
>>
File: 1395595662211.gif (41 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1395595662211.gif
41 KB, 100x100
>>69909975
>you're reddit if you don't want to murder people
Flaunt your edge back on /b/
>>
>>69905361
Educated people have less children so affirmative action is also a good thing.
>>
Because we are pissed off wondering how someone could destroy life so easily when people like us have no chance to create it. It is about us being bitter for what we dont have.
>>
>>69910735
>Niggers
>People
Fucking kek m8
>>
>>69908249
>white privilege and institutional racism prevent the intellects to BUILT THE FUCKING PYRAMIDS from getting a white person award
>this proves blacks can't do science, even though they BUILT THE FUCKING PYRAMIDS

I guess blacks should have waited until after the invention of TNT to build the fucking pyramids.
>>
File: Dark leik my s0ul..jpg (102 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Dark leik my s0ul..jpg
102 KB, 600x480
>>69911028
>post edge for the sake of edge
>get laughed
>respond with more edge
Fuck's sake man, do you want an upboat or something?
>>
>>69907602
Sterilization program won't work. They won't fall for it, humans are far too ingrained with the idea of: being fertile = masculine/feminine.

More realistically, we cancel the current system of govt assistance for low income children and replace it with a govt assistance abortion program for those in the poverty bracket.

You kill two birds with one stone. One, you prevent niggers and other impoverished idiots from reproducing, and two, you drastically reduce the costs of govt assistance.
>>
>>69911790
Leddit is leaking.
>>
>>69908249
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
>Anwar Sadar
>black
WE
>>
>>69912310
Tricking them may not work, but Israel got away with sterilising a bunch of Ethiopians by not telling they were doing it.
>>
>>69903480
because we believe abortion is murder and a person being black doesn't justify their murder?
>>
>>69903480
Only in the USA.

In Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe it is mostly whites getting abortions.

Hell, even in the US arguing that abortions helps whites is dumb considering how many of them receive it.
>>
Tfw margaret sanger is my great grandmother's sister
>>
>>69903480
Because even black babies don't deserve death you edgelord.

Don't blame the child for the cultural failure that is black's families.
>>
>>69914447
are you asking me if thats your opinion on it?
>>
>>69903480
If those fetuses weren't murdered, the bitches would have just stuck with a child and would not get further pregnancies.
>>
>>69915470
>Don't blame the child for the cultural failure that is black's families.

The potential-child will be raised into their shitty culture and promote it, perpetuating the cycle.

End it before it begins, cuck.
>>
>have a problem
>"lets just kill them all"

Pro-choice is basically Nazism
>>
>>69916944
Don't make it sound extremely appealing to /pol/.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.