[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Westerners, If you are men like you're said. if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: kafir crusader.jpg (66 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
kafir crusader.jpg
66 KB, 678x960
Westerners, If you are men like you're said. if you're superpover like you claim. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. Allah with us. Allah is our savior.You, You have no savior. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell
>>
>>69903459
I WILL FUCKING IMPALE YOU WITH MY BROADSWORD!
>>
whats with you guys and fucking little boys? iran too, yall need to stop that
>>
File: this_kills_the_turk.png (159 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
this_kills_the_turk.png
159 KB, 360x360
>>69903459
>>
brown alpha males will crush faggy whitebois
>>
File: difference.jpg (435 KB, 1192x762) Image search: [Google]
difference.jpg
435 KB, 1192x762
>>69903622
>>69903573
>>
>>69903718
How are you Alpha?
>>
>>69903459
You think this turk is on a watch list yet?
Or is this a CIA false flag to smoke out potential jihadis who agree with the message?
>>
File: 1458263261895.png (167 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1458263261895.png
167 KB, 1000x700
Come at me Akmed
>>
>>69904051
Tell me about the turk! Why does he wear the fez?
>>
>>69904340
Spot on turkbro. Good show.
>>
>>69904340
I wasn't worried about what you would do, I figured you'd be a keyboard warrior. I was just curious.
I'm wondering how easy it is to get in trouble for posting shit here. I routinely post stuff about killing refugees and muslims.
>>
File: eagle.jpg (411 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
411 KB, 1920x1080
>>69903459
The mighty Prince of Heaven, the patron of our race, Eagle, is with our race, the Aryan race. The Great Warrior Prince of all that exists or ever could exist who cast down your father the Devil, you filthy swarthy mongrel abomination. Fuck your false God the Allah devil, God is on our side not yours. It is us who has His favor, not unGodly blasphemous mongrel abominations such as yourselves. Your very existence, shitskin, is already a slap in His Divine face and a blasphemy from the Devil against Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKsV3aamTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.