[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this still allowed??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Cancer.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
How is this still allowed??
>>
>>69901522
Don't question the jew.
>>
Some cultures are better than others.
>>
We are his chosen people. Stupid Samurai.
>>
Seems like a relevant thread to post Hitchens taking a rabbi to task:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI
>>
I was visiting my family yesterday and I told them about this. Nobody believed me. Everyone was disgusted.
>>
>>69901522
Who cares dude its just circumsision. Whatever your stance on it you need to understand that its not a pressing issue. Its an issue that should be dealt with eventually but with religious violence and impending war its just a distraction right now.
>>
Remember the 6 gajillion.
>>
It's like a consolation prize
>>
>males are circumcised
it's for cleanliness
>women are circumcised
STOP THIS NOWWWWW
>>
>>69901522

Jews do it for the tips....literally.
>>
>>69902974
>brutal abuse of defenseless children in MILLIONS of cases each year is not a pressing issue

Cunt.
>>
File: FGM.jpg (156 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
FGM.jpg
156 KB, 1440x1080
>>69903153
>canada
they cut off the clitoris.
>>
>>69903231
>Achmed cares more about vestigial flesh than invasion of Europe.

Good goy, all that matters is muh nerve endings.
>>
>>69903664
So what, both are mutilations.
>>
The nukes seems to have fucked them up for good
>>
>>69903699
>Achmed
>goy

Literally retarded, a product of American home-schooling.
>>
>>69904096
Oh so you are out of arguments cool i win
>>
File: 1gU9bdA.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1gU9bdA.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>69901522
they are jews. they are allowed to nuke your country with no question or criticism allowed. because the are the chosen people
>>
>>69904161
Oh so you are out of foreskin cool you lose
>>
>>69904251
Ouch xD youve yet to present an argument mate come on u can do it
>>
>>69903153
Not the same though.
If they cut roasties lips then it would be the same.
>>
>>69903991
Genital mutilation is much crueler with girls, though. But that is no excuse for the mutilation of boys.

Both are absolutely disgusting and barbaric and every Western country should ban it by law.
>>
>>69904375
Ouch xD youve yet to present a foreskin ma'am come on u can't do it
>>
Hospital fag here. Where I work has a large Orthodox Jew population. We had to issue pamphlets to new jewish mothers warning them the dangers of the Moyle sucking on your baby. Apprently a rabbi with syphillis or some other serious STD infected a number of young boys by putting his mouth on their penis. The disease spread to their brains and ended up killing them. We had these pamphlets in both languages.
>>
>>69904731
It was probably Herpes simplex.

For a rabbi to spread syphilis orally, he would have had to give head to a syphilitic dick beforehand.
>>
>>69904731
>>69904875

Also, how do you not know this as a "hospital fag"? Are you just a janitor there or something?
>>
>>69904432
>Try to talk to a German
>All he wants to talk about is my penis

Classic
>>
>>69904731
I wondered for quite awhile how holy men from a very insular community would get STDs like syphilis or herpes.

Then, I did some volunteer work with the public defender in NYC. Jewish from the ultra-Orthodox community were often getting arrested for soliciting black prostitutes in the nearby ghetto of Bedford Stuyvesant. Then it all made sense to me. Orthodox jews are such despicable, hypocritical beings.
>>
>>69904383
They do though. Y'all niggas act like all female genial mutilation is sewing up the vagina, like fuck man that's akin to castration.
>>
>>69904963
Please do not refer to your circumcised dick as a "penis", ma'am. It's not a penis. At best, it can be referred to your "phallic ruins".
>>
>>69903664
>only whores need a clitoris.png
>>
>>69905086
Point proven
>>
>>69905140
Foreskin removen
>>
>>69905057
>Y'all niggas act like all female genial mutilation is sewing up the vagina

It's called infibulation and it happens routinely, especially on the African continent.
>>
>>69904096
goy = non-jew
Achmed is technically a goy
>>
>>69905391
He saw me rail against compulsory infant circumcision, yet still thought it was a good idea to call me "Achmed, obviously ignorant on the mutilation habits of Muslims.
>>
Why do Catholics get shit for the occasional outlier that screws an altar boy?

With rabbis it isn't something that they hide, or try to cover up and destroy internally... It's in their goddamn job description.

Duties:
Cause guilt
Mention 6gorillion
Advocate for discounts.
Pedophilia
Conduct ceremonies
Collect fees for conducting ceremonies
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 482x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 482x346
Does anyone have that one where Jon Stewart has his head in his hands on the daily show and this pic is on the screen.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.