[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw this numbnuts cost Trump the nomination Who really would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 962x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 962x663
>mfw this numbnuts cost Trump the nomination

Who really would have thunk he'd be this important
>>
>>69900524
Good goly geez
>>
It just proves that slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>Be Ohioan
>Vote for Kasich for governor
>Vote for Kasich in primary
Fuck everyone he's president of Ohio and my heart
>>
>>69901070
youre a fucking faggot
>>
>>69900524
Isn't Trump still the likely nominee, even if the Ohio loss means he probably won't reach 1,237?
>>
>>69901429
Trump cannot win a brokered convention.
>>
>>69901429
If Trump doesn't get the required amount of delegates it's over. The GOP establishment can and will fuck him over if they get the chance.
>>
>>69901772
If this happens I'm never voting again.
>>
>>69901772
And the GOP is finished either way. They better give him the nom if they want to prevent an uprising.
>>
>>69901641
What if he wins by the first ballot? He'd have to convince ~100-150 unbound delegates to go with him.
Cruz has no chance to win the presidency, and any other nominee would be suicide for the party. Is this really so unfeasible?
>>
File: ohgeez.jpg (48 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
ohgeez.jpg
48 KB, 992x558
>>69900524

>"What kinda election you want family"
>"Oh gee golly this is just nuts"
>"say no more"
>>
>>69901957
My wet dream for the elections, btw, is for an establishment figure(Romney or Ryan) to get the GOP nomination, and Hillary for the democrat nomination. Trump decides to run first party, and Bernie, figuring he would be a favorite with the republican vote split and him effectively running against Hillary, would do the same.
A 4-way election would be just insane.
>>
>>69901957
>cruz has no chance to win the presidency
Based on what? Your own projection?
>>
>>69901925
True. I'll leave in a heartbeat. Trump is the only decent thing that's happened to them in decades. Fuck the RNC.
>>
>>69902989
>conservative winning the general
>>
>>69902443
Haven't you done enough harm to the USA Israel? Why would you wish that on us? One of your sick jewish games?
>>
File: vp8jU5X.gif (789 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5X.gif
789 KB, 444x272
>>69902443
>MFW I have the same dream
>>
>>69901905

Yeah that'll show them.
>>
>>69903122
>an impossibility in today's political climate
>especially against clinton
Wew

I'll let you in on a little secret: Anyone the republicans put up will beat anyone the Democrats do simply because of association with the current situation.

The only hard evidence I have for this is turnout, but people will vote R just to get rid of the D

Conservative turnout will be ridiculous
>>
>>69901070

He's a homosexual. His inner circle is homosexual. You love a DL dick slurping mentally ill closet case.
>>
>>69900524
He is there to take votes from Cruz, and then you have Cruz trying to take votes from Trump.

Cruz legitimately has a small chance of winning the delegates needed, and Trump has the best chance (needing 55% of the remaining delegates), with Kasich basically running for the establishment, against the will of the people.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.