[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody else also noticed that...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 20
File: cute.jpg (159 KB, 790x1010) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
159 KB, 790x1010
Happy people who are outgoing, friendly, have sexual lives etc. tend to be politically left-oriented, while angry people who complain about everything and likely don't get any tend to be right-wing?

I think that most hateful people on this board just feel angry at the world for being losers and then want to elect fascist politicians so that them make the rest of the world suffer with them.

But there's time to change... love cures everything.
>>
>angry people who complain about everything

... tend to be losers on the internet, right or left.
>>
The left wing people I know are all way less happy than my right wing friends. Keep in mind they're shackled with the concept of privilege and white guilt constantly eating at them. They seem to get frustrated more easily and get angrier at certain situations than is necessary.
>>
File: jewish spies atom.jpg (145 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
jewish spies atom.jpg
145 KB, 600x616
>>69900351
the more you know, the more reasons you have to be angry. the more ignorant you are, the less worries you have.
>>
>>69900351
>I think

there's your first mistake
>>
>>69900351
you're looking at it from the wrong perspective.

the "normies" are usually left because its mainstream right now. not because being right is for outcasts.

if facism went mainstream it would be the other way around
>>
>>69900351

Confirmation bias is high with this one
>>
>>69900351
Yep, ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>69900351
Actually, I have noticed quite the opposite. When you can look past the veneer of tranquility... The mask that they where is pretty obvious.

The people I know that you describe in this way are angry, they're bitter, they'd control freaks, they're stress cases.

Sure they can land pussy, but they're absolutely incapable of retaining it.

I can score poon too, but my personality and outlook is such that the poon also wants to stick around and form lasting relationships and, ultimately, build a family... As is going case with my current predicament.

Tl;dr These left wing people described in OPs post are miserable and they don't possess the self awareness to understand why.
>>
File: 1458239869562.jpg (19 KB, 308x230) Image search: [Google]
1458239869562.jpg
19 KB, 308x230
>>69900634
/thread
>>
>>69900351
>Left-oriented
>Thinking

Pick one.
>>
File: live_from_stockholm.jpg (1003 KB, 3285x2190) Image search: [Google]
live_from_stockholm.jpg
1003 KB, 3285x2190
Good luck with that, whites, we are coming.
>>
File: mfw-this-entire-thread.jpg (13 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
mfw-this-entire-thread.jpg
13 KB, 320x287
>dude just chillax xD
>seize the day xD
>muh benis in vabina :----DD
>>
>>69900351
No this isn't true, but retards on both sides tend to try and stereotype the other side like this, as either shrill or unfriendly or whatever.

Reality is everyone is a faggot.
>>
>>69900351
>Has anybody else also noticed that... nihilistic hedonists seem to be OK with everything their ancestors created being destroyed or taken away from them and their offspring and given to others who have no right to it, as long as they have drugs, meaningless sexual encounters and a false sense of moral superiority.
No OP non of us have noticed we're all just here because we "don't get any". Probably masturbate to anime too amiright?
Shill some more you filth fucking mongrel hue hue!
>>
>>69900351
They're only outwardly happy. They spend a lot of time drowning in drugs and in shallow open relationships which don' grant them a deep sense of happiness.
>>
>>69900351

>Hey guys did you ever notice how my personal experience and anecdotes are objectively true and how people I don't like are literal demons?

Also, according to most studies on the matter, conservatives are much happier than liberals.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 334x500
>>69900351
No. Most happy and attractive people are right wing, not /pol/, but right of centre. Leftists tend to be ugly and socially incompetent to a degree.
>>
>>69900351
Some of the most angry people I know are the people who post liberal propaganda on Kikebook and blame everything they can on people who don't agree with them.

Some of the happiest people I now are conservatives who have a nice family and a nice house.
>>
File: 1405292761452.gif (498 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1405292761452.gif
498 KB, 300x222
>>69900351

Wrong.

There was a study some years ago in France about sex and politics; turned out that far-right (read: FN) leaning people were having the most sex compared to other parties.
>>
>>69900351
It's exactly the opposite here in Israel then Only people who seek attention are left winged here. I have a 40 y/o virgin wizard friend who is always angry and he is leftist. OP is a fag
>>
>>69900351
>Happy people who are outgoing, friendly, have sexual lives etc. tend to be politically left-oriented, while angry people who complain about everything and likely don't get any tend to be right-wing?

Funny, most dickheads from the left that I see are dumb assholes.
>>
>>69900351
Nothing what you said is true at all. I'm quite the social guy.

I'm on the right of things. I'm always outgoing, friendly, and quite an active sex life (inb4 "degenerate fuck")

I would hate to be on the left. You're constantly thinking of race, and not to offend anyone, so you're always stressed about thinking what you have to say, and when to say it, and what the reactions will be. You're always thinking of 'now' and 'before', never are you thinking of the 'future', and if they are, it's only for your own degenerate agenda.

Us people who swing to the right of things? We're not thinking of race, we're not thinking about offending people. We're thinking about what our future will be like if Western society keeps going down the path, this is the reaction you are seeing with Trump. But when it comes to us individually, we're not stressing out over everything. This is why most 'right' leaning people I come into contact with are the most happiest and open minded people I've met.
>>
>>69900634
As they say, ignorance is bliss
>>
File: We both know its bullshit.jpg (10 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
We both know its bullshit.jpg
10 KB, 360x140
>noticed

Your feelings don't count as facts, buddy. If you want me to believe you, you're gonna have to hit me with cold hard sources, not with "noticed", or "I think".
>>
>>69901139
>>69901139
>look at my illogical book that some pedo rapist came up with.

Kek.
Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait. Bait.
>>
He says that liberals are happy
>>
>>69900351
>comes out of Brazil's mouth.
>Yeah go on have scat sex and die of AIDS
>>
We're all living a lie. There is nothing to be proud of.
>>
One of the most bitter person I ever knew was a rabid, pampered fat lefty feminist. She complained about men and Christianity (under the guise of hating religion in general) non-stop, while her father (not her real one... he was some ME shitskin muzzie who knocked up her retard of a mother) bought her a new car every year.
>>
>>69900351
Because left wing people don't pay attention to politics or the world around them except for 30 minutes of "news" from a comedy station. Right wing people are cynical and jaded from actually knowing things.
>>
>>69900351
Leftists tend to be neurotic and miserable, it's a stereotype that even they joke about. Normies are center-right or not interested in politics.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 853x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 853x613
Happiness is for losers.
>>
>>69900351
Read about r/K Selection Theory and that should answer your question. K-selected individuals are prone to worrying about problems and breed less than r-selected individuals.

K individuals carry right-wing political views, while r individuals lean towards left-wing political views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
>>
>>69903096
Long story short, K-selected individuals are too busy trying to fix the problems created by r-selected individuals, who are mainly focused on muhdickin' about rather than positively contributing for the healthy growth of their communities.
>>
File: 1402432940336.jpg (233 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
1402432940336.jpg
233 KB, 541x458
>>69900351

Nice try, PT.
Leftists here are among the angriest primate like creatures you'll ever find.

Same goes for other places.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
"YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!"
>>
People with social lives don't have time to learn about everything going on. The media tells them trump is a racist and they will believe it and parrot it to their friends. Who will conform to the groups common beliefs because at the end of the day they don't really care about politics or the news just about the present moment in their lives. Their could be a coup in their country and a military dictatorship with all rights being destroyed and they wouldn't care until it personally inconvenienced them.
>>
>>69900351
youre right
>>
>>69903096
Doesn't this apply to a species as a whole? I doubt that there can be both r as well as K strategists within the same species seeing as there seems to be a drastic difference between the two.
>>
>>69903521
I wouldn't expect any less from a German.
>>
File: 1459358542734.jpg (169 KB, 1180x864) Image search: [Google]
1459358542734.jpg
169 KB, 1180x864
>>69900351
most of the liberals i know or see around are too busy being victims to be happy. or fighting a cause to show their echo chamber just how progressive they are
>pic related
>>
File: IMG_3499.png (919 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.png
919 KB, 640x960
>>69900351
>Happy people who are outgoing, friendly, have sexual lives etc......

I have noticed the exact opposite in San Francisco. Really, it is people with money whi are outgoing friendly and fun, poor people are always complaining all the time.
>>
>>69901306
This.

People are too comfy, they cannot anticipate properly. They will deny even the most obvious stuff. Muslim will be beheading someones neighbour and they will just pluck their fingers into ears and say LALALALALAL.

The redpill comes with great knowledge, but also with great sadness.
>>
>>69903539
As explained by Stefan Molyneux it is an adaptive trait, so you shape your behaviour according to your environment, therefore you have both r-selected and K-selected individuals within a species.
>>
>>69900351
Lefties are triggered by every minor shit. They are offended when they cant find 167 types of toilets for every "identity".

They are the angry ones. If you think that most rightwingers and neonazis in those marches then you are clearly biased.
>>
>>69903483
This. Normies just don't give a shit about politics in a way that really counts in a giant way.

Go on YouTube, look up "Donald Trump" and order by View Count.

First 3 videos are just some pop song shit from some shitty rappers, or a joke video. Then it's John Oliver's video on Trump, which is a big favorite with normies and people who watch HBO. Then it's Obama's roasting from a few years ago (another viral cool meme for normies), then parodies from Fallon, then finally his annoucement for president, then Kids React bullshit , more fallon, more SNL and Colbert "funny" stuff and so on.

So that's what normies know. Oh, it's this real life parody of Scrooge McDuck. Oh, he's appealing to redneck and raycis! Oh lol he wants to build a wall what a doofus.

So that's why normies/happy people tend liberal. Because the media tends liberal and "fun" stuff tends to be liberal and conservatism is about people who struggle and really care and look up Trump's rallies and speeches and shit.
>>
>>69900351
>left leaning people tend to be friendly and happy

Yeah just like all of those black lives matter protests? All of those riots and shutting down of political events?

I never see any conservatives or right wingers going to a liberal/left wing event and shutting it down. I have, however, seen left wing scum do this crap for the past 4 years. Whether it is conservative speaker on a college campus or a Donald Trump campaign rally, it is ONLY LEFT WING SCUM that are shutting people down.

Hating everyone who doesn't hold your same political opinion is not friendly or happy.

>I think
There is your problem.
>>
>>69900351
But that's wrong.
Happy people tend to be apolitical.
>>
>>69900351
Wow tell that to my wife who I fuck on a regular basis
>>
>>69900351
fascists are left-wing, at least in economics.
>>
File: Julius_Evola.jpg (13 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.jpg
13 KB, 220x304
>>69900351
Happy and pretty people are left wing

Angry and ugly people are right wing

Superior and aura emanating people have trascended the ignorance of left-right and are aware of the true shit that it's going on the world.
>>
File: 1459312243291.jpg (497 KB, 845x958) Image search: [Google]
1459312243291.jpg
497 KB, 845x958
>>69900351
That's because they are complacent. In their minds, they have fulfilled every tier of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. They aren't worried about the longevity of the country or the planet because as far as they are concerned they are "doing it right."

Right-leaning people tend to be realists. They have experienced a variety of hardships. They know that the world's problems are never truly solved. They are vigilant about the new problems facing us today.
>>
File: 1428127096197.jpg (86 KB, 915x585) Image search: [Google]
1428127096197.jpg
86 KB, 915x585
>>69900351
>angry people who complain about everything
I dunno, wasn't that literally the left and left-oriented people of these 30 last years?
>>
They're only "left" of right. The people (in the U.S. anyway) who fit your post are apolitical or moderate
>>
File: 1459052607404.png (99 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459052607404.png
99 KB, 420x420
>>69904666
Both Kek and Satan approve my post.
>>
>>69904751
Satan prefers my posts!
>>
>>69900351
I noticed that men without millitary experiences or those with low paying dead end jobs are leftists in my country. My family and I are pretty rich and happy, but we're on the right side the whole lot of us. I think your theory is bad, and it doesn't fit in reality.
>>
>>69900351
i have not noticed this, maybe you need to move to a place with more whites
>>
somewhat. i find that happy, outgoing, "normies" are usually just not bright or don't care about much. they are often self-centered and only care about their small little world, in which they are happy in. small minds = happy minds.
>>
File: 1441049899662.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1441049899662.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>69900351
>outgoing, friendly, have sexual lives
Opposite is true. Leftists are not outgoing, not friendly, and have horrible sexual lives. Who has more friends and has a more meaningful sexual life Trump or Hillary...too easy.
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (122 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
2b7.jpg
122 KB, 960x640
>>69900351
Yes, sure, brazil - just look at their happy faces.
>>
>>69900351
In germany we say "dumm und glücklich"
Translatet it says stupid and happy.
You have your answer there these are the people that dont have an investment in the future and never think about the world their accident children will live in.
So they are stupid but happy while slowly killing their nations.
>>
File: 1455928397633.png (213 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455928397633.png
213 KB, 409x409
>>69900351
Modern society is catered towards the liberal narrative. It's expected that the people whose beliefs are in line with the mainstream narrative will have an easier time assimilating into the world and reaping its rewards. This is why social media is filled with normalfags, individualistic selfie culture and general selfishness is both rewarded and reinforced. Just the way things are.

In case you're thinking it, yes, being right-wing is now considered rebellious and yes, you are by and large the minority of people who think this way. This simply wasn't the case several decades back.

Strange world we live in.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.