[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the liberal media is controlled by Jews, then why are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1875x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1875x1350
If the liberal media is controlled by Jews, then why are they so pro Palestine?
>>
>>69899661
There's nothing anyone in the US specifically can do about Palestine so it's really no trouble to pretend they care.
>>
>>69899661
>they so pro Palestine

Proof? The media always seems pro Israel to me.
>>
File: COMMUNIST JEWISH TRAITORS.jpg (103 KB, 889x459) Image search: [Google]
COMMUNIST JEWISH TRAITORS.jpg
103 KB, 889x459
Because these Jews are now belong to another religion.
And they are willing to sacrifice their brothers in order to show their loyalty.
>>
>>69899661
Because religion of commie Jews is holocaust, not Judaism.
>>
>>69899661
Gee! Those palestinians sure are oppressed! Time to do a quick little symbolic boycott and some signalling in the media!

What do you mean we basically control the public opinion and finances of your countries? That's just a crazy conspiracy theory goy!
>>
>>69899661
>they so pro Palestine
lel
>>
File: 1453370267915.jpg (233 KB, 515x722) Image search: [Google]
1453370267915.jpg
233 KB, 515x722
>>69900055

Which religion is that? Sheffield
Shekels?

And haven't Jews always backstabbed other Jews all throughout history. You are your own worst enemy
>>
It's an undeniable and irrefutable fact that the Jews own the media. So I'm not sure why you're prefacing your question with the word "If".

Why don't you cite some examples of pro-Palestinian bias from the mainstream media? It literally doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1440926602247.jpg (94 KB, 410x295) Image search: [Google]
1440926602247.jpg
94 KB, 410x295
>>69900353
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the most marginal conflicts around the world, but the conflict gets the widest coverage in the world.
>>
>>69899661
Because you are generalizing a group of 12 - 20 million people.
>>
>>69900055
I live in a wealthy jewish area, I have only seen 4 "pro palestine" jews in the wild. They're all from the eastern bloc. Coincidence?
>>
>>69900055
Both Jews are members of the Synagogue of Satan TBQH. Your flag has the star of david, a known pagan symbol.
>>
>>69899661
Don't think a couple of media outlets matter my friend. I'm in the US (like you), and a lot of our country's budget goes to funding Israel. It is literally in our laws to help out the Jews, even though so many of us think their occupation of that piece of land is unlawful. Moreover, I'm not even religious and most people in the US aren't even fucking Jewish, yet we buy their bullshit justification for being there.

Pretty sure the Jews have the power here.
>>
>>69900746
This
It gets annoying how some clashes get more attenetion than say the great Congo War
>>
>>69901453
How many anti-Israel demonstrations you've seen in your area?
There are a lot of them in the US.
The BDS movement is very strong in the US.
Especially in the American "Academy".
A lot of Jews are involved in these things.

The most severe critics of Israel are Jews.
People like Chomsky and Finkelstein (Have you heard them?)
Even within the US administration there are some hostile Jews.
btw they are all leftists.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.