[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White British pupils 'lag behind ethnic minority peers&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 750x1334
White British pupils 'lag behind ethnic minority peers'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-35958498

Goodnight, /pol/
>>
>>69898529
Give it another generation; those brown kids will be just as lazy and undisciplined as the rest of them.
>>
>>69898529
Good thing I was educated in the 80's
>>
>>69898529
So your other thread was blown the fuck out and now you make a new one to force people to copy all the responses over? Really? Go back to plebbit already.
>>
>>69898529
being shit means you have great potential, learning to tell someone your name in English is progress.
>>
>>69898698
I didn't make another thread
>>
>>69898624
They already are, it's due to a complete and utter focus on certain groups when it comes to education, extra funding, extra tutoring, most of the attention in normal classes and so on and on.

You can clear see it both at the beginning and the end of the curve, at first their achievments don't exist and they scrape the bottom, at which point the liberals come in and spoonfed them everything, going even as far as clear grading bias.

Then when this ends and it goes into higher education, they fail catastrophically while the groups prior neglected suddenly soar up in numbers again to dominate virtually every single last field. This is one of the main reasons they're now screaming "racism" and want quotas aswell as other junk, because they can't have this.
>>
File: Are you kidding re.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
Are you kidding re.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>69898784
Yes, yes you did. You're the same disruptive clown that tried this on the other thread. It didn't work then, it wont work now. Go and make your next thread already.
>>
>>69898935
I swear to you I didn't make any other thread
>>
>>69898529
>packed into classrooms with disruptive shitskins and forced to take diversity and tolerance lessons
>switch off
>>
File: 1442667402878.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442667402878.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>69898529
>>
File: 1459782420831.jpg (1 MB, 664x2464) Image search: [Google]
1459782420831.jpg
1 MB, 664x2464
Until you admit it isn't the effect of soft bigotry of low expectations being applied to everyone except white males.

Fucking works in reverse for Asians, people expect them to do well so they mark them well. In reality Asians are identical to whites academically, Australians know this well (plenty of dumb fuck Asians who get single digit high school scores).

>>69898624
More so, because this won't last forever and the whites who want to do well will just try harder.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.