[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for the /pol/ military expedition to Syria? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4f7.jpg (179 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
4f7.jpg
179 KB, 881x905
Are you ready for the /pol/ military expedition to Syria? What weapons do you gentlemen recommend?
>>
>>69898488
Pork Rinds.
>>
>>69898488
tolerance and love
>>
>>69898488
AK47
Spas-12
Most workable weapons on the planet.
>>
Desert eagle for them onedeags
>>
>>69898714
>I got all my weapon knowledge from movies and videogames
>>
>>69898714
AK47 is literally shit pham.
>>
weapons? ill take a rheinmetall 120 mm gun with a leopard 2A6 chassis.
>>
>>69899180
figuratively *
>>
>>69898488
Pig catapult
>>
>>69901147
>tanks

ehh no, fucking deathtraps and rocket magnets

VSS Vintorez would be my choice when ammo would not be a problem

or G3 and some newer Ak
>>
>>69898488
Budget? Role of use, precision long range/close quarters? AR's and AK's are ubiquitous. The determining factor is going to be supply and what you are using it for.
Personally if you can afford it.
Piston SCAR>LMT>LWRC>416>POF
DI Build your own faggot.
Budget operator AR180B get one with the broken lower for cheap don't pay more than 400 burger bux. Buy a Nodak milled lower receiver and swap it like it's hot. Get a QD mount and apply the vortex spark of your liking. Use to remove kebab. You can get threaded mounts and un drilled baffles for a can on amazon for less the 200 bones.
>>
>>69898488
AK-74, we join russian forces to claim the land taken by the ISIS hordes

aterwards we move southwest into Israel to cleanse the world of the palestinians existance, and while celebrating afterwards inside Israels walls through their invitation, we ennact the final solution and remove the parasite that infected all the nations of the world

then we celebrate, we prosper and discover the means to travel space through wormholes and unite the species against the galactic jew in a glorious final battle
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.