[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#WhiteLivesMatter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: white pride 2.jpg (132 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
white pride 2.jpg
132 KB, 800x430
Let's face it, you faggots.

ALL RACES HAVE THEIR OWN "NIGGERS"
>>
>>69898422
I live on the outskirts of a poor unincorperated part of town with a bunch of poor whites. Lots of meth and lots of crime

I know these people are nigger faggots anyway and dont blame society of racism for making them faggots
>>
File: themasterrace.png (502 KB, 674x627) Image search: [Google]
themasterrace.png
502 KB, 674x627
>>
>>69898831
How would a 'racist society' negatively effect white people?
>>
>>69898422
Yes but I'd rather live alongside white trash than trained niggers.
>>
Nope.

Nigger exclusively refers to blacks.
>>
>>69899159
are you retarded? He is using the term nigger meaning stupid, ignorant people.
>>
>>69898422

The difference is, it's okay to call them niggers but it's not okay to call blacks niggers.

Everything is anti-white.
>>
>>69898422

Agreed. It's not the color of your skin, it's what you do that counts.

>White Trash (not to be confused with the simple and hardworking redneck)

>Chicanos (not to be confused with Pedro the lawn business owner)

>Filipinos.

Etc.
>>
File: 1453697720231.jpg (116 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
1453697720231.jpg
116 KB, 1024x682
Reminder even the lowest white is higher than the best cucks who make these kinds of threads
>>
>>69898422
Yeah, but nonwhites are 90% niggers.
>>
>>69898927
Dale Earnhardt Jr's racing number?
>>
>>69898422
The difference is when the "niggers" of your race is the average.
>>
>>69899273
That's like someone saying "He obviously meant those people are smart when he called them retarded". Nigger is the opposite of white you stupid turkroach
>>
>>69901105
The difference is that those guys won't murder you over the ten dollars you have stashed away in your wallet. They won't rape your wife, burglarize your home, and steal your son's bicycle out of the yard. They won't sucker punch you in the face for looking at them the wrong way.
>>
>>69898422
True but only blacks glorify it
>>
>>69900974

In gothic script?
>>
>>69898422

The true low point of the white race are the nu-male beta cucks, not based racists rednecks.
>>
>>69902302
Not entirely.

The people you are talking about have high IQs, and education. They lack common sense, because they follow a popularity complex.

If the hip thing in the future was to be a Nazi, they would all fall in line.
They are sheep.

Racist Methheads are niggers.

I'd hangout with a Right-Wing or even working African American over even glancing at a fucking white methhead let alone communicate to one.

Same goes for nu-males, and you too.
>>
>>69899051
thats the thing these faggots are not terrible people because of their race they are terrible because of their actions and character
>>
>>69898422
Guarantee most the guys in that picture have jobs. Its more than you can say for niggers.
>>
>>69898422
>some black people aren't niggers
>nigger refers to ignorant black person
You're second on the day of the rope reddit
>>
>>69898422
>ALL RACES HAVE THEIR OWN "NIGGERS"
>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>69898422
You forget that niggers are the majority of 30 million blacks, rednecks and whatnot are only a few million of whites.

Even then, the few million don't commit crime close to blacks
>>
These people that you call "niggers" are the very same people that would die fighting for your country. Meanwhile the OP is some little privileged fag who has never had to work a day in his life.
>>
rednecks are not even close to niggers

Rednecks may not be the best educated but they aren't inherently violent like niggers.
"Anyone of any race can be a nigger/theres a difference between blacks and niggers" meme was created by liberal comedians to virtue-signal while being edgy at the same time by saying the word nigger.

Holy shit guys, just open your eyes for a split second
>>
>>69898422
We white people prefer to call ours white trash.
>>
my dream is to wave a confederate flag at a blm protest
>>
>>69898422
>ALL RACES HAVE THEIR OWN "NIGGERS"

Fuck off reddit, nigger means black. Stop trying to change the definition of the word, you've been trying to do it for years and nobody it buying it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.