[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does Trump stand on weed? Will he be willing to turn a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1458948612785.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458948612785.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
Where does Trump stand on weed? Will he be willing to turn a blind eye to states like Cali or Colorado with partial/full legalization like Obama has?
>>
>>69898036
Trump is a businessman. Where do you think he stands?
>>
google is hard
>>
>>69898036
he wants medical to be federally legal and wants the states to decide on recreational
>>
>>69898036
I'm really pulling for Trump but if he says he's going to make pot fully illegal or some shit, that's it, i'm not supporting him anymore.

Weed is pretty much nature's medicine and banning it any way is deplorable.
>>
File: lBcQxUj.jpg (245 KB, 1557x984) Image search: [Google]
lBcQxUj.jpg
245 KB, 1557x984
>>69898036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
He wants to legalize weed
>>
>>69898219
>Weed is pretty much nature's medicine
Nigga please, cannabis has some medicinal properties, but getting high out of fun isn't healthy at all, and when I sit to smoke with some retard like that I just stand up.
>>
>>69898219
>chinaman in charge of medicine
you people eat like sheep dick and squirrel brain because you think it'll give you a boner
>>
>>69898036

States rights my friend. If you're in a legal state you'll be fine.

>>69898230

Nice, I didn't see that rally. Trump is based.
>>
>>69898036
WEED IS NOT AN ISSUE YOU FUCKING LOSER. GO AND SUCK ON THAT SOROS JEWDICK YOU LITTLE BITCH.
>>
>>69898230
He doesn't want to legalize weed. Just like a lot of other ''issues'' that he doesn't find important he wants the states to decide.
His stance is the same on gay marriage. He doesn't support it, but he doesn't care, so all he cares about is the states having a choice in the matter.
>>
>>69898384
>when I sit to smoke with some retard like that I just stand up.

Can you rephrase that?

>>69898399
Lol, I ain't chinese man, chinese people don't smoke up.
>>
File: potprotest.jpg (67 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
potprotest.jpg
67 KB, 652x367
>>69898205
I 100% agree with this view.
t. medical patient

Also, I don't think weed smoking should be legal in public (yet) but it should just be punishable with a fine, not a crime, and bars in recreational states should be allowed to have a smoking section for tobacco and marijuana.
>>
File: weed3.jpg (172 KB, 812x932) Image search: [Google]
weed3.jpg
172 KB, 812x932
>>69898384
Well drinking or percocet isn't healthy either; its fine in moderation or if done supervised by a doctor.
>>
File: thatpoppy6.jpg (433 KB, 640x959) Image search: [Google]
thatpoppy6.jpg
433 KB, 640x959
>>69898036
Do you think Hillary would legalize it? I read here a few years ago someone saying they would vote for Hillary because they felt she would legalize it in he second term.
>>
why do people care so damn much about weed? it's basically legal anyway unless the police need an excuse to arrest a minority

anyway he says its a states rights issue, which is constitutionally correct
>>
>>69899737
Because its a wonderful recreational and medical option compared to alcohol or tobacco.
>>
>>69898384

What do you do after standing up?
>>
>>69899737
I have chronic pain issues and want good weed from legal states to continue flowing into MA where it is only decriminalized
>>
>>69898036
>Where does Trump stand on weed? Will he be willing to turn a blind eye to states like Cali or Colorado with partial/full legalization like Obama has?
He wants that sweet drug cash in the federal coffers.
>>
>>69899500
nope, she's in bed with big Pharma kikes
>>
>>69898461

Of course it's an issue, Rambo. Cannabis is our largest and largely untaxed cash crop. Bigger than corn. Bigger than soybeans, hay, potato or wheat. Untaxed.

On top of that, it's a person's right to do with their body as they please.
>>
File: n4Q5Fev.gif (1 MB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
n4Q5Fev.gif
1 MB, 384x500
>>69901241
> it's a person's right to do with their body as they please

There's that meme again. Some people, a small amount albeit, become dependent on the drug and can develop mental problems from overusing it, I've seen it first hand. This can damage their relationships with the people around them, they may have to check into rehab which means that over here in the UK at least, other people will have to foot the bill for their treatment.
>>
>>69901812
In my experience, people who get addicted to pot are already fucked up people with addictive personalities. Remove weed from them and they'll find something else to waste their life on. I had a friend liked that, had periods where he only played MMOs while doing nothing else of his life, started getting into weed and other drugs and spent a year and a half neeting and smoking all day. Almost killed himself at some point, ended up going to rehab for a year, when he got out he started getting addicted to gambling, he would go in bars and spend all he had on fucking slot machines. Then he started drinking and spent all on gambling + alcool. Weed is not a cause to these people's mental problems, it'a consequence.
>>
File: bwahahaha.jpg (27 KB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
bwahahaha.jpg
27 KB, 400x311
>>69901812
>You need to go to rehab to kick pot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.