[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Indians are literally white people with more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: DnuzoIU.jpg (218 KB, 940x953) Image search: [Google]
DnuzoIU.jpg
218 KB, 940x953
Daily reminder that Indians are literally white people with more melanin
>>
Generally yes from Northern Europe if they're not very mixed. Whites (Aryans) did migrate to India in the past and ruled over the darker skinned dravidian Indians.
>>
>>69897195
rofl they look like russians, especially the guys in the back
>>
>>69897343
I mean from Northern India, fuck.
>>
File: wiggers.jpg (92 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
wiggers.jpg
92 KB, 600x1000
>>69897195
Those are albinos.
>>
>>69897195
They have the same genetic base, being Indo-European in ancestry, but there's been a few millenniums of separate development since they were 'literally white people'
>>
They look so handsome! I just want to shake their forearms and give them a job. (I don't want to touch their poopy fingernails)
>>
>>69897195
Dem Jawlines
>>
>>69897195
Fucking gross. They look nothing like proper White facial features. Burn the fucking curryniggers.
>>
>>69897449

You don't understand, retard. Yes they're albinos, but compared to white albinos, they're extremely similar and dissimilar to black albinos. We're talking about race, not skin color, idiot.
>>
>>69897449

Yes they are albinos but they look very European. Compare albino Indians to albino nigger. Race is more than skin deep
>>
they still have weird indian facial structure
>>
>>69897343
We Wuz Emperors n Sheit
>>
>>69897195
shittiest iq on earth
>>
Peoples from the caucus mountains migrated to India thousands of years ago and that's why their caste system was eventually established. As the conquers were white - higher in society because they built it. The caste system was based on skin tone.

The people who were there before were Asiatic, Indians are a mix of darker skinned Asians and Caucasians - why do you think they're good at math?
>>
is true that Indians are one of the most divergent Caucasoid groups out there. The others are the Kalash, a group from Pakistani Chitral that is sometimes considered to be a major race of their own and the Berbers, a Caucasoid group that is so divergent that they are barely into the Black quadrant on some charts.

Indians are divergent in the direction of Asians. If we plot them on graphs, Indians will look like Caucasians, but they will be at a far end of the Caucasian spectrum heading over towards the Asian end.

We can also look at skulls. Looking at skulls, we see that the vast majority of Indians have Caucasian looking skulls, that is, their skulls look more Caucasian than anything else. Some South Indians such as Tamils actually have Australoid skulls, but their genes are Caucasoid. What race you put them in depends on the system you use.

There are people in Northeast India who are clearly Asians and not Caucasians. In this part of India, Asian or Caucasian can best be determined phenotypically. Looking at genes and skulls, many Northeast Indians will indeed plot as Asians.

In the northwest of India, one can also see some Asian genes, though the people are mostly Caucasian. Punjabis have ~14% Asian genes in them, probably from the Stans and possibly from the Tibetan region.
>>
File: file.png (39 KB, 147x155) Image search: [Google]
file.png
39 KB, 147x155
this is the whites mofo I've ever seen, famalam.
>>
>>69900951

Time for "this guy is so white" jokes:

this guy is so white he scares Finnish people

this guy is so white he shits snowflakes

this guy is so white his privilege caused so much butthurt it crashed youtube
>>
>>69900951

He looks like a preppy asshole who's daddy owns a yacht
>>
>>69901352

He's so white he would get lost in the sheets as a baby
>>
>>69897195
>Goku's family
>>
>>69897195
They look like aborigine. Look at their browbones.
>>
>>69901352
So white he almost always poos in loo
>>
They look sort of Iranian Aryan
>>
>>69901554
>indian with a yacht

Do indians with yachts have loo in the yacht or do they have designated shitting waves out at sea?
>>
>>69898843
>>69899230
They don't look European at all. You faggots are blind.
>>
>>69897195
I thought they were Asians.
>>
>>69897343
WE WUZ INDIANS AND ROMINZ AND SHEEIT
>>
>>69901792

Look at the father in the picture tell me he doesn't look European as fuck. I know about a dozen older polish men who look EXACTLY like that
>>
They look russian actually. Which would explain a lot.
>>
>>69899758
>Peoples from the caucus mountains migrated to India thousands of years ago

Odds it's the other way around.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.