[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler Wanted Peace Not War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: peace.jpg (228 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
228 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXxJ1EHysp0

Adolf Hitler's numerous, and reasonable, offers of peace to the Allied powers are a matter of indisputable historical record. Establishment 'Court Historians' cannot deny the reality of these reasonable offers, so they choose to simply ignore them instead.

If the truth of Hitler's pleas for peace were to become widely known, it would stand the conventional narrative of World War II (and subsequent events) on its head. Consider the following true statements and events, and decide for yourself who the "aggressor" behind World War II really was.
>>
Yeah everybody here knows that.
>>
>hol up officer, I dindu nuffn
>imma guud boy, I needed them lands for them German peoples
>please stop fighting me officer man, I'm cool now
every time
>>
>>69897396
He let the Brits retreat from France he could have destroyed them but he didn't. Churchill didn't care. His masters wanted blood, so he pushed for blood. Hitlers mistake letting them retreat came back to haunt him man.
>>
White power fuck all the niggers
>>
>hitler wanted peace not war
>be hitler
>push my weight around, conquer innocent countries
>major powers finally decide to declare war on me
>start winning them, no reason to stop now
>invade the USSR
>start losing
>HEY GUYS I WANT PEACE I SWEAR I WILL BE GOOD FROM NOW ON

how fucking mentally challenged do you have to be to say shit like "hitler didn't want war".
Once you start losing it's pretty obvious that you will want peace.

You stormfags lack a brain. Why should britain make peace with them ? Hitler conquered the whole of europe, would you make peace with a guy who took half your home and then wanted to make peace ?
>>
>>69896996
All was the Eternal Anglo fault.
>>
>>69896996

And he invaded Pooland, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Yugoslavia because why?

All of those countries dindu nuffin
>>
>>69897568
>make tactical mistake that costs you down the line
>I meant to do it because I wanted peace
Hitler was that faggot country in EU3 that keeps offering you a white peace or favourable terms for them while you crush them because the AI hopes you'll eventually accidentally hit accept
>>
>>69897855
Hitler invaded France and toppled their government in less than a day. He then proceeded to house and feed the entire French Army and create a provincial French government during the wartime, with the hope that after the war France would quickly be able to recover and return to its previous state. He could have forced the native French out of their homes to toil in fields and labor camps. Instead he let them continue their jobs uninterrupted.

He did not want war, and he only took part because he felt he had to. Hitler wanted a strong Europe just as much as he wanted a strong Germany.
>>
Winchester hated Germans and wanted nothing more than war and 100% surrender to the UK.

Hitler offered negotiations and Winchester would say no every time.
>>
>>69897855
He sued for peace several times before invading ussr and several more times after invading ussr (when the Germans clearly had the upper hand).
>>
>>69896996
Hitler was the worst thing to ever happen to germany. Europe handed him austria on a silver platter, had he just stopped there, and passed a law preventing non germans from holding any wealth in Germany the German people would have thrived. Jewelry has been expelled hundreds of times throughout European history he could have done the same. He didnt, he wanted to take all of europe. He made decisions that led to almost all the German men to be killed in a world war, and most of the German women raped by russians. He also aligned with the retarded nips who bombed pearl harbor, thinking they could take on murrica. He shit on europe and dealt the jews a hand full of aces.

Hitler did most everything wrong.
>>
File: 1389436400499.png (10 KB, 369x300) Image search: [Google]
1389436400499.png
10 KB, 369x300
>>69896996
> yfw Joseph Goebbels spoke to a Polish diplomat about the Danzig ultimatum
> the Polish diplomat did not have the legal power to accept the terms presented by Goebbels
> war on Poland is declared shortly after, without trying to contact them again, or perhaps Jozef Beck himself
>>
>>69898376
Didn't Hitler want to embarrass France, in return for their defeat 22 years earlier ?
Vichy France was a puppet state that did nothing good to France.
Plus, I doubt that German occupation was good in France. There were a lot of shortages. Just because he didn't send them all to camps it doesn't mean German occupation of France was good for the citizens.

France even had it good compared to countries like Poland, Ukraine, the occupied areas of the soviet union, etc.
>>
Video removed. What was it called?
>>
>>69899143
reminder that Vichy France was so incompetent that a kangaroo court personally organized by Petain failed to convict a bunch of known communists of treason
>>
>>69898812
Because he knew he couldn't deal with both the United Kingdom at the same time.
Hitler sued for peace because he wanted to take troops from the western front and take them to the eastern front. It was a purely tactical decision, and while it was true that Hitler thought highly of the British, it wasn't to the best interest of the United Kingdom to let Germany rule Europe without impedance.
>>
>>69899238
The video was blocked worldwide on copyright grounds. I had to delete it.
>>
>>69897855
Killing bolshevik Jews in Russia does not count as waging war.
>>
>>69899434
What was it called though?
>>
>>69897568
>he let the British escape from France
Read a book, nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (691 KB, 4300x2867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691 KB, 4300x2867
>>69899298

Can you cite the case? I'd be interested to research it. To your point, that sort of shows that France was given significant leeway to manage its own internal affairs.

In terms of punishment, France was not subjected to anything like what they did to Germany after WWI. Or WWII for that matter.
>>
>>69899090
the most alpha fucking move to happen in the reich. its like "pick up the gun bitchboy"
>>
File: image.gif (483 KB, 207x154) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
483 KB, 207x154
>>69899624
Stephen Abrose performing fellatio on Eisenhower might excite you. But in terms of historical authority and relevance, it ranks lower than a Friends episode.
>>
File: 1410975650912.jpg (257 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
1410975650912.jpg
257 KB, 640x645
>>69899785
Maybe, but an active persuasion of an alliance with Poland would be much better in the long term. Even if their relations would be merely cordial, they'd have a very, very useful buffer state between them and USSR. The whole blitzing of Poland made no sense whatsoever.

They could time the escalated conflict with France and Britain a lot better.
>>
>>69898290

I'M DYING
>>
>>69899749
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riom_Trial
>Journalists from neutral countries were allowed to cover the trial, and their reports praised the conduct of the defendants, particularly Blum, and condemned the basis of the trial, although they conceded that president of court Caous had conducted the trial fairly. This generated sympathy for the defendants in many countries: Eleanor Roosevelt sent Blum a telegram on his birthday in April 1942, and on 7 December 1942 The New York Times published an article titled "For Léon Blum".[citation needed] The Vichy state-controlled press in France, however, reported the opening of the trial with great fanfare, but thereafter reported less and less of the proceedings, as most of them were unfavourable to the regime.
the lesson being that if you are going to go nazi, go full nazi
>>
File: 45974066466 (24).jpg (111 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
45974066466 (24).jpg
111 KB, 600x560
>>69896996
1945 Germany was literally a country built for warring though.
>>
>>69899922
Just because TGSNT says it doesn't mean it's true.

The British were not "allowed" to escape from Dunkirk.
>>
>>69899573
Hitler Wanted Peace Not War
>>
>>69896996
The narrative that hitler wanted to conquer all of europe for shits n gigs is so incredibly wrong.

Hitler wanted his german clay back. Hitler wanted poland to stop fucking with ethnic germans. Hitler wanted the czech to stop fucking with ethnic germans.

You poke a lion over and over, eventually it will lash out.

The jews and england were scared of germany's rise since they were redpilled as to what the germans and churchill wanted.

Hitler was a good guy and just wanted to help ethnic germans.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 320x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 320x504
>>69900497
Citations please, Mr. Leaf. I could just as easily say Just because Ambrose wrote it does not make it so.

Dunkirk has been debated even by mainstream historians.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3600x1898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3600x1898
>>69900374

Thanks, sounds like an interesting event.

But doesn't this suggest France was left to itself? If Germany took it over as we were taught in school, wouldn't the local NS/Gestopo have convicted these guys?

That's my point: France retained a fair degree of autonomy.
>>
>>69901769
the point I was making was that Petain was a retard. I wasn't really making a statement on their autonomy, I just found that even amusing and brought it up because the other guy mentioned Vichy

>Petain wants to be hardcore, but the international community won't let him
>>
>>69901922
OK I understand, my apologies. I was conflating posters.

I tend to agree that France's internal administration was not very good, especially considering the balsa wood like collapse of the state in 1944/45
>>
>>69900069
It was at that point, that they wanted to show what kind of mighty blow the wehrmacht can be. I guess. It was active muscle flexing. long term strategy wise it was rather stupid, like quite a lot of things they pulled sadly.
>>
>>69900408
of course. how else is an ideology like that to succeed. And they were not wrong.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.